[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700957609099826.jpg (24 KB, 411x353)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
All of us are absolutely miserable aren't we. We have short bursts of hollow and soulless euphoria with crypto, but we are missing out on the real love and happiness this human realm has to offer. Sadly we've been priced out of that experience. Our hope is to earn this via a 7-8 figure portfolio somehow.
>>
i'm doing fine. my dog keeps me company and i get by working from home and trading.
>>
>>58694031
>real love and happiness
Don't fool yourself. This can only be had temporarily. When it's over, you pay dearly for that short timespan of bliss. And not only with money.
There is only diving into your interests. And if you do so successfully, you aren't missing out on anything.
>>
I only invest in stocks, firearms and professionally painted Warhammer 40K mini’s. Once my portfolio is over a million I’ll diversify a few grand into crypto just for fun. I dream of a time when I can just smoke weed and play video games all day.
>>
That's right. I don't believe in God or anything, so sometimes I wonder what is the point in everything. And the only conclusion I get is that without God, there is only pleasure. And I don't mean the sexual or some kinds of degenerate pleasure like drugs, but your own pleasure, it could be reading, the gym, whatever. But pleasure. But some people dont like anything. I don't enjoy anything. If I made it with crypto, I would just buy a house with thick walls to not hear anything.

Everything is empty. And soon enough your body will start to fail. Maybe you will get the shits if you drink alcohol or eat your favourite food. Backpain, kneepain, feeling tired all the time, bureaucracy at the townhouse, being treated like shit by the nurses... it's over.
>>
>>58694119
Well, yeah, pretty much. You do what you want, you enjoy, you age, you die.
Oh well.
>>
>>58694031
who cares, i never fit in anyway. maybe this way I can just buy someone to like me
>>
>>58694031
Also, I stole this Pepe.
>>
File: Dit8Eu2UYAErIB5.jpg (54 KB, 490x333)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>58694031
Nah that's just you, faggot. Go outside, thank me later.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.