[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000001921.jpg (116 KB, 1080x873)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>
>>58694646
Number of wallets holding LINK has barely increased in the last two years since I made picrel. Ethereum didn't start taking off in price until there were over a million holders. When Ethereum had this number of holders the price was ~$12.
>>
whales just slurping suicide stack capitulation for the last 2 years straight
>>
Ok so let me get this straight
400M tokens (40%) of the supply is sitting with Sirgay waiting to dump on the next local top
Of the currently circulating 600M, 50% of that (300M) is held by a small group of whales?

Why would anyone buy this dog shit?
>>
>>58694646
>just 2 years
>>
>>58694677
>Number of wallets holding LINK has barely increased in the last two years since I made picrel.

yeah there's just no normie hype cycle for link yet. normies only got in for like 1 month back in 2020 when link pumped against btc and eth and was too good to ignore, it's the only time they ever cared about link. the only thing the average person cares about is price movement, they'll buy it after it pumps. they don't give a shit about fundamentals and getting in before it pumps, even if they say they do, they literally sleep until a bull market is in full effect then they all become the wolf of wallstreet.
>>
>>58694646
all me
>>
>>58694646
The fudders are doing a terrible job if 75% of addresses aren't selling after years of coordinated fudding
>>
>>58694699
Checked. I like the breakdown of 22.81% of the token being purchased within the last year and 2% being traded in the last month. In other words, near enough every trade in LINK is going to a long-term holder.
>>58694833
Checked and normie-pilled
>>
>>58694833
>the only thing the average person cares about is price movement,
price movement is the only thing that matters and you are wrong
>>
>>58694646
At which point are you considered a Link whale?
>>
File: 1671477399649614.jpg (28 KB, 750x544)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>58695023
God I hope I can quit this job soon. My co-workers keep making fun of me and 4th IR. I tell them it's coming and I'll be rich then month after years later I'm still here. Nobody respects me and I'm the but of every joke.

I hold 10k link btw.
>>
>>58694872
the post 2021 paid ones have always been absolute garbage
on the bright side, you know their employers aren't going to protect them from people on here post singularity

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.