[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1b.png (132 KB, 1000x700)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
How much money did you put on crypto? I'm not talking about how much you have now, but how much you invested

personaly 15 000$
>>
>>58694839
300,000k. im down 250,000
>>
>>58694856
How did you manage to do that, if you don't mind?
>>
>>58694858
50x margin
>>
>>58694839
about $80,000
>>
>>58694839
Last cycle I put in $2k from the stimi checks. Ran it up to about $150k, cashed out $20k, then lost the rest leverage trading the bear market.
This cycle I put in $10k in Nov. lost half of it almost immediately leverage trading again. Stopped leverage trading and have run that $5k up to about $180k now. Was $250k a few weeks ago. I will make it this cycle when we reach the parabola phase.
>>
100 dollars, down 50. i started a month ago when btc was 72k. l think i couldn't have started in a worse time kek
>>
>>58694880
teach me
>>
>>58694890
I don’t think it can be taught desu. I’ve been flipping shitcoins since 2017, eventually you just get a feel for what the market is going to pump vs those it will ignore. You either get lucky as a newfag, or place solid bets as a veteran. Hard to teach when to buy/sell…most of the time it’s just a feeling in your balls
>>
>>58694902
I will say though, that my biggest mistakes last cycle was selling good coins too early trying to rotate into new pumps. $2k to $150k sounds like a good run, but I fumbled multiple million dollar trades and the worst part about it was that I went against my gut every time when I did that. Had I stuck to my plan I’d have made it. This cycle I picked my winners early and will hold until the end of the bull run. Most of my portfolio is Apu right now that I bought at $4m mc. Not selling this one early.
>>
I invested around 5k in last year. Currently at 50k.
>>
>>58694908
i just want to kms. good luck anon
>>
>>58694914
Stop leverage trading. If you must, try to keep it below 5x margin. I have lost so much money trying to speed run gain on leverage in the past. There is a time for it during specific part of the bull run, but timing is everything and it’s just too risky to focus on it imo. If I never touched leverage I’d be a hell of a lot richer today. All the accounts I ran up on leverage eventually got liquidated. Not worth it.
>>
$0

But I do have a few dozen $lby from watching videos on Odysee?com
>>
>>58694922
i dont think i can recover psychologically from this to be honest. i cant see any way out where i can make a profit. but thanks
>>
No real idea, just been DCA with whatever I have spare at the end of the month from my salary for 4 years.
I am at the mercy of Koinly when it comes to my big cash out this run and taxes.
>>
>>58694934
You can. This market is crazy. Easy come easy go. You have $50k, that’s more than enough to make it when the market rips during the final parabola. Just stay level headed and don’t play with leverage anymore. You’ve already shown yourself that it’s not gonna work for you. Picking the right coins now though… you can absolutely make it back and more. A 6x is nothing in this market. When it really kicks off, dumb money will come in and still get 100x on the right shitcoins. Frogs are the play this cycle imo. Define the level of risk you are ok with upfront, enter with a plan, then stick to it.
>>
>>58694839
I've probably put in 60k and it's grown to 200k+. Never touched anything else than bitcoin and bitcoin miners.
>>
>>58694914
Quit gambling. Yolo leverage is doom. You are donating to exchanges and other whales. Buy, hold, and if (and only if) you need gains to live, trade close to cycle tops and bottoms. Sell on the way up, buy on the way down. Otherwise, just dca and hodl. BTC and time do it all for you.
>>
zero, all started with the uniswap airdrop and mining , ok maybe if we consider buy a computer and electricity as investing
>>
>>58694946
>Picking the right coins now though… you can absolutely make it back and more. A 6x is nothing in this market.
ive tried picking coins before and i never got anywhere. im useless for this. im just going to let this position liquidate and never look back
>>
>>58694966
I can’t help you if you just want to give up anon. None of the 100x trades I’ve made were on leverage though. You don’t need it. Just buy a solid mid cap and hold. Later in the cycle when dumb money is being made again, ape profits into low caps that fit whatever the current meta is. You only need one or two winners playing that game to change your life.
>>
>>58694980
i just know whatever i pick will lose me money. i cant take it anymore to be honest. im just waiting for this to end and down my pills to OD. ive been suicidial for years and losing it all just gives me a good reason to fucking kill myself already
>>
>>58694980
i'm interested.
So basically you just throw what, 100$ and get a x100 and boom, win? or just throwed more ?
>>
>>58694839
bout 3 fiddy
>>
>>58694839
I've put about $20k in over the years and made $180k from it on btc and eth.
>>
$90k
at $68k currently
been a nice 3 years really. love crypto.
>>
>>58695026
I’m not a fan of the broadcast method, but it probably works for some people: I usually only hold like 5 coins at a time. The bigger the risk (low cap shitcoin) the less I put in initially. Those are the ones that end up taking over your whole portfolio if you hit though. When dealing with losers, dont be afraid to cut losses when it’s clearly over.
>>
>>58694839

like 5 grand, I'm at 30
>>
>>58694839
300k and have 200k currently. Would have been better off holding cash

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.