[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

bitcoin is literally doing the same thing as every cycle except with less volatility, y'all should seriously touch some grass.

also buy some chad coin, one of the biggest memes from here and you'd rather bid a thousandth derivative of a frog instead of a cto'd blue chip meme lmao
>>
>>58694986
Sorry boomer we zoomchads don’t want a max 4x this cycle off bitboom
>>
>>58694986
You can be in bitcoin if you want to autopilot to the cycle top, but if you want to make more than a diminishing return you have to go into new coins and memes. Sure it's a scam, but we aren't even in a mania yet, just remember

When price is up everyday and we get basedboys calling for 250-500k and no one saying this is the top, get out.
>>
>touch some grass
wanna touch my grass boy
>>
It looks like this Chad coin is actually the original Chad. Like first ever....on Eth...and only $1.8M market cap. TG looks solid . I'm definitely interested... here is the CA 0x6b89b97169a797d94f057f4a0b01e2ca303155e4
>>
>>58694995
Just invest $500k. You DO have that amount of capital, right?
>>
>>58694986
>Doesn't even know current price, too busy stacking
>Implying he buys the top
Fucking loser
>>
>>58695025
A lot of us genuinely just need like a 2-3x our current life savings to be entirely done thinking about money entirely for life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.