[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hikkikomori.png (1.45 MB, 2336x1226)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
I have an idea for a gig perfect for 2024 degeneracy. I know people are sick with loneliness and abandonment. Many, like those among you, are physically unable to interact with others in public in a healthy way, which means you no longer have friends. It's been proven that social isolation damages your well-being and shortens your lifespan, as well as accelerating dementia.

The concept is simple: pay me 5,000 over 2 years to reintegrate you into a social circle. If you rebuild your life with social interactions, things will turn around, and I'm sure that people will pay their debt. If I failed, you'll default, and I didn't accomplish what I promised.

My problem is that I don't really know where to start. Sociable people are outside, and I don't know where to find those who need to be pulled out. You're hidden in basements and in corner desks. How can I find clients bros?
>>
bump because I picked the wrong image
>>
It's a laudable idea but how many would even bother? Some of these kinds of people talking about "letting themselves rot". Go on WizChan to get an idea of how messed up some of them are. The /dep/ board has lots of examples.
>>
File: womenwant.jpg (142 KB, 480x471)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>58695072
>It's been proven that social isolation damages your well-being
You mean "it's been (((proved)))" stopped reading there
t. hermit chad seeking enlightenment
>>
File: IMG_3591.jpg (56 KB, 700x731)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>58695072
Leave us alone

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.