[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This guy probably gave the best speech at the bitcoin cope fest in 2022. He made it sound like bitcoiners were at war with tradfi and it was a fight to the death. Here he is in 2024:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3ZXrTzskw0&t=2263s
"the part where I’m, um, less — less convinced of is… this — this question of um, this sort of ideological founding vision of bitcoin or these cryptocurrencies as sort of a, you know, um, cypherpunk, crypto-anarchist libertarian anti-centralized government thing. This is always, you know
“Isn’t this what got you interested in the first place?”
that’s that’s that’s right
that’s what I that’s what I uh that’s what I thought was terrific about it
and then, and then, you know, the question is “does it really work that way” or has that thread somehow gotten lost
and so when people in the FBI tell me that they much rather have criminals use bitcoin than $100 bills, um, it suggests that maybe, you know, maybe it’s not quite, not quite working the way it’s supposed to
“Have you sold any of your bitcoin”
Uh I — I still hold some. I, yeah, I, you know, there — there all these ways I I didn’t buy as much as I should have, um, and uh, I — I I I’m I’m *incoherent*
I’m not sure it’s gonna go up that dramatically from here
“From here?”
Yeah I think we got the ETF Edition and I don’t know who else buys it quickly from here.

This is a million times worse than Elon's betrayal and just slightly less bad than Michael Saylor coming out and saying Bitcoin is a waste of time. Smart money is done. If you're still holding, congrats, you're the greatest fool
>>
>>58695512
wake me up when Palantir is done crying about shorting.
>>
>>58695512
>Smart money
>Libertarian in 2022
>Thinks fiat isn't fucked
Please, enough with these midwits Infront of camera. I feel my stupidity getting stronger.
>>
>>58695512
I'm not just holding, I'm still buying.
>>
>>58695535
based and DCApilled
>>
>>58695512
What do you expect knowing that Bitcoin's ledger is public?
What did you expect knowing that either a mobster or an FBI agent could run a Bitcoin node, and do blockchain analysis, and can now do cryptographic signature attribution of individual wallets and the respective transactions between them?
>>
>>58695512
Based off your transcribing, he's right about the cypherpunk stuff.
OG bitcoiners have all sold out, they are greedy, selfish, pathetic as fuck.
i.e. Adam Back
>>
>>58695512
I think smart people are finally reaching the point where they're beginning to ask what is the point of this? Crypto has been around for 15 years now and has provided endless complex and vulnerable solutions to problems that don't exist. This time around its mainly being used for rugs and scams on top of all of the undelivered promises of utility coins.

It's an escalator to nowhere and everyone is beginning to realize it.
>>
Wasn't RSR Peter crypto KEK
>>
>>58695677
Damn this is incredible fud, nicely done
>>
>>58695685
Ill also add that Peter thiel got wrecked on RSR from that I recall. He's never done well in crypto.
>>
File: 1692245966260561 (1).jpg (2.41 MB, 1920x2933)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
Crypto is a kikeponzi scheme
>>
There's zero reason to think Bitcoin is going any higher. It's completely useless and the fact it is going for $60k even now is a joke. It would be expensive at $1 because it legitimately has no use and quantum computers are going to delete it out of existence anyway.
>>
>>58695713
My dad has a quantum conputer in the basement. Everyday he drains a single bitcoin wallet. I keep telling him to stop but he won't listen to me.
>>
>>58695512
lol btc is fucked
this sentiment will quickly spread through the sheep

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.