[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (9 KB, 435x116)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
beware the biz and icp scammers shilling this coin
dont end up like me
>inb4 piss fags damage control
>>
>>58695690
Windoge is alright. Sounds like you bought the recent top, but that coin will rebound in the end.
>>
anyone who didn't get out at $2 is retarded, same for wumbo above $1
tokens on ICP (ESPECIALLY SNS tokens) are all liquidity grabs and the community are all faggots that either don't see it or they do but don't care and try to join the SNS grift
>>
>>58695690
you bought a local top, got nothing to do with the coin
>>
>>58696149
this

exe and all these shitcoins on icp are going to 0. the price is held up by 4-5 whales who take turns dumping on new buys. but if either one of them decides to exit everything will collapse.

just hold ICP.
>>
>>58696149
I have 10000. Didn't sell and not selling until mania phase of bull.
>>
>>58696140
whats alright about it theyre not actually doing anything
>>
>>58696597
It currently has some utility; EXE can be burned to advertise on the website, the more EXE burned the higher on the billboard your advertisement goes. They also seem to be trying to position themselves as a social dapp hub for the IC. But lets be real, meme coins can reach insane valuations w/out any utility.
>>
>>58696597
>not doing anything
>desktop.windoge98.com/#/boot
?
>>
>>58696640
really hope this is bait
>>
>>58696609
i wasnt actually talking about utility, the guys behind the coin while they work on the website dont actually do anything outside of that, no advertising or anything. this coin would be great if they could somehow advertise it to onboard the meme coin community guys into icp but even then the icp defi space is pretty fucking bad and not in touch with anything outside of it
>>
>>58696895
Oh ok, you meant 'not doing much'. I would agree.
Seems more like your first statement was bait if that's the case.
>>
>>58696904
That's because ICP defi is a new platform w/ minimum normie awareness, they were all fudded out long ago. But defi on ICP is actually superior and easier to use than any other chain. My theory is that when retail use of shitcoin gambling on ICP heats up, even what the devs have done so far makes EXE a likely candidate for the one that really pops off.
>>
>>58697154
i did use icp defi in the past I wouldnt say its easier to use, its about the same as downloading phantom/metamask and going to the chain's dex

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.