[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (39 KB, 512x768)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Ausfag, never done my returns, how fucked am I?
Should I go to a legit agent or just do it on the ATO website?
>>
File: 1672662419411181.png (1.42 MB, 1024x1024)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>58696207
Don't worry about it, You can't go to jail for not paying taxes, only if you lie about the details of your taxes. Just expect big fines and interest charged on your owed tax, eventually? But by then you will be so rich from crypto it won't matter... Right? ;)
>>
>>58696207
etax nigga. Im getting 10 grand back, cant wait. Haven't been in crypto since linu, is it time to dip a toe back in?
>>
>>58696212
Interest on overdue tax is about 10% a quarter
>>
Koinly.
Used it for 4 years now
>>
>>58696207
hi fren, go to
onestupidfuck.com

You are good, just learn this information. While it is focused on the US (incorporated) it applies to you too down under.

Stay sovereign
>>
>>58696207
If you have gone this long without attracting attention, you should probably just let it ride. If you go to someone to get help some courts may take that as an acknowledgment of guilt. If you just ignore it you have a chance of getting away with it, and if you do get caught the “im an absolute retard” defense is still available to you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.