[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: se45.png (929 KB, 873x837)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
>>
>>58696252
Sounds like she is just bored and loves being around her family
>>
https://nypost.com/2024/06/28/lifestyle/100-year-old-nj-woman-still-works-50-hours-a-week-at-family-business-my-faith-is-the-whole-thing/
>>
>>58696252
Honestly good for her. If you don't keep yourself active with something at that age you just sit around waiting to die in a nursing home.
>>
>>58696252
no
>>
She would be dead unironically if not for the job

You stop you die
>>
>>58696252
Ehhhh I give her a pass since it's a family buisness.
>>
>>58696252
it's fine, she could retire and do nothing but she's doing this by choice.
>>
>>58696408
Came here to post this. If she stopped she'd die.
>>
>>58696252
"feel good" story to convince you that you'll never retire.
>>
>at FAMILY business
>doing what she loves

Yeah no shit she'd prefer this over being dumped in a retirement home.
>>
For lifelong wagies, past a certain age stopping your job will literally be fatal. I bet if they forced her to quit that job she’d rapidly decline and die within 3 months.
>>
>>58696554
You're right actually. It's the routine that her body is used to right now
>>
>>58696252
>working
>at family business
yeah I'm sure she's working real hard.
>>
>forcing your 100 year old relatives to work at your famiky business for free or threaten to dump them in a nursing home full of niggers
>>
>>58696711
checked
>>
>>58696252
What’s the evolutionary point of old people now? Before they used to be gatekeepers of tradition and knowledge. But industrial society changed that
>>
>>58697369
What's the evolutionary point of anything at this point?
>>
>>58697369
You will have a long thought about that in a few years when thinking machines and androids reduce human economic value to zero, with the sole exception of good old prostitution.
>>
>>58696408
Bullshit. The most common thing among centenerians is that they had a low stress life, most of them were retired for over half of their adult life.
>>
I wish all of MY goyim would be as loyal and hardworking as that shiska.
>>
>>58697369
you mean in contrast to the crisp evolutionary point of using your time on earth to shitpost on a barbadian cheesery forum?
>>
>>58696252
it's her family business. that's based
>>
Old people are like that. My grandma literally couldn't be still for a minute. She was constantly doing something around the house even in her 90s, until cancer got her. Rest in peace.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.