[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wallah.png (2.5 MB, 2214x1184)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
bookmap anon here. walls are extra fat today. prepare your anus
>>
>>58696833
>bookmap anon here. walls are extra fat today. prepare your anus

eli5 me pls
>>
>>58696833
explain
>>
>>58696853
>>58696858
Open interest (total short and longs active) keeps rising on Binance and there's an active market maker pushing bids and asks. They're posturing and we're going to see a big move soon
>>
>>58696873
>Open interest (total short and longs active) keeps rising on Binance and there's an active market maker pushing bids

and you say it's gonna be down?
>>
>>58696880
I'm inclined to say it's down because every first day of the month of this year except once dumped 5%. The only reason it could go up is a short squeeze, which is unlikely.
>>
>>58696880
From what you can (barely) see in picrel theres more gains to be made squeezing shorts rn but who tf knows with this market anyway…
>>
>>58696893
That has been the case for the last month, but why would market makers squeeze themselves? We will only go up until they flip. I still haven't found a way to determine if exchanges/whales are net long though. The only thing that's obvious is how markedly entries are defended.
>>
>Did you come along for the ride and witness the shaking of the cryptosphere as foretold? The great gnashing of teeth and tearing of clothes continues to this day. The cryptomarkets are in a dizzying tailspin, but XRP holders remain strong, steady, and resolute. The PTB, at the direction of the King, do not like the positive and incredible accomplishments that Ripple has achieved. That hand continues to throw distractions in Ripple’s path and as other coins flounder, XRP is still forging ahead. They all see it, and it worries them. For good reason.

In BG123 I trust
>>
>>58696903
T. Latvian homo
>>
the cockiness of the shorts is astounding (see liquidation levels), but they know nobody has more money than they do and they can defend them until everyone else is bankrupt

death to institutional niggers and hedgies
>>
and the reason they dont close their shorts is because they apparently need more profit

So it's only down from here
sorry goys
>>
>>58696939
its Binance themselves

>>58696943
>and the reason they dont close their shorts is because they apparently need more profit
they're financial institutions. more profits is the only reason they exist
>>
File: 1698266051923595.jpg (158 KB, 419x610)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>58696833
thanks anon. What I was thinking is that they will take the price down to 57k and many trades will be made there by retail thinking either confirmation of double top or resistance. Then a further drop to kill the mad longs there and then up. I've got a 10x long order @ 53k but if doesn't get there will long on the way back. New ATH soon IMO
>>
>>58697038
We cant tell for sure, but a big move is coming in the next few hours
>>
>>58697319
it will be up. screenshot this.
>>
LMFAO your walls are nothing faggot. Bears always lose
>>
>>58696887
>every first day of the month
Why/how would this ever mean anything? The day the first of the month occurs on is inconsequential from a market perspective is it not? Sometimes it's a Monday, a Saturday, a Wednesday, etc.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.