[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: credit_cards.jpeg-1.jpg (57 KB, 539x539)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Credits cards: good or bad?
>>
>>58697169
Credit: bad
Debit visa with crypto cashback: kino
>>
>>58697169
It depends:
Are you a retard with no self control, or are you a responsible person who knows when to use a tool for a specific purpose?
>>
>>58697169
Good. It helps your build your good boy score so that you can get a better loan on a house/car. Not to mention travel perks and 5% cash back is nice too, plus theres a load of other benefits. I don't see the point in having a debit card other than using an atm
>>
>>58697181
>>58697182
They are good if not GREAT if you are not an absolute retard. You pay it off, take advantage of the cash back. Free money for people who get rid of the balance before interest kicks in.
>>
>>58697191
Ok true but I don't spend a lot and I don't have a great card (my 5% cash back is in rotating categories that change every 3 months so sometimes i never even get the benefits) They can be great but I haven't gotten the most out of it yet.
>>
>>58697202
For me I get the ones with deals that are like "spend $500 in 3 months and get $200 cash back" but I buy shit that I'd buy regardless.
>>
>>58697206
I see. I'm still on my starter card that I've had since college and I've had it for 3 years so I'll eventually start looking at new cards. Any recommendations (I don't care about travel perks yet)
>>
>>58697223
I just got ones recommended to me by apps like creditkarma etc. They'll recommend you cards and say what the deals are, for example, 15 months 0% interest and some welcome bonus that's like spend $500 in 3 months get $200 cash back (free money basically).
>>
>>58697169
Great. I pay at least 3% less for everything with credit cards.
>>
>>58697169
good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.