[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's going to happen to the market when he gets sentenced to prison in 11 days?
>>
Isn't he speaking at the bitcoin conference in Nashville in July?
>>
File: africa.jpg (20 KB, 322x284)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>sorry that we covered up that our candidate and the current president has had dementia his entire term but we're going to have to imprison his political opponent to save democracy
>>
>>58697458
some market participants will laugh, me for example
>>
crypto people are really shooting themselves in the foot by aligning with this faggot. he's not gonna win and the democrats are going to make crypto even more of a target
>>
>>58697458
black swan
>>
>>58697495
He's absolutely going to beat Biden if he doesn't step down.
>>
>>58697458
can't he still technically run because he was elected in primary? if so then nothing changes to the market
>>
>>58697508
I'd go as far as to say he can still run even if he doesn't get picked during the GOP convention, his voter base is so strong that he can probably run as an independent and still win.
>>
>>58697463
No worries, he'll get special treatment yet again to be able to Zoom into the conference.
>>
>>58697595
That would be crazy. Because usually the mainstream media doesn't have other parties at the debates. Sooo in this scenario where he doesn't get picked during the GOP convention, then it could potentially force them to open future debates up to all of the other parties like green party, libertarian party, forward party, etc. Regardless who wins the election then at that point it would be a net positive if we can consistently get coverage of 5 parties instead of 2.
>>
>>58697608
If he decides to be super pro crypto what are the odds he zoom's into smartcon later this year? He obviously won't make a physical appearance since its in hong kong but if he continues his crypto agenda it wouldn't be that unrealistic no?
>>
>>58697617
I see his sudden interest in crypto as a ploy to pander to a certain segment of the population (that is to say, to our kind.)
He doesn't need to go out of his way to convey that, he just has to say or do more than Biden.
I wouldn't expect him to show up at crypto conferences, virtually or otherwise. It's just completely overkill for his purpose.
>>
>>58697458
ATH.
https://4techmix.com/2024/07/01/what-le-pens-impending-win-means-for-tech/
>>
File: 147497.png (122 KB, 1000x1000)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>58697458
strategy hasn't , and never will, change, you buy and hold
it doesn't matter if its the shittiest shitcoin, some nft game like panda roll or btc (like a real man) you buy and you hold
got it?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.