[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4636.jpg (330 KB, 1125x1189)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
When Bitcoin started promoting lightning everyone immediately told Bitcoiners to kill themselves.
L2’S ARE FUCKING SCAMS KILL YOURSELF VITALIK AND ETHEREUM FOR AUTHORISING THIS
>>
In 2149 LTC will still be chugging along
>>
>>58698268
This dude wants an increase in the hardcap of btc lol.
>>
>>58698268
dude is a scam,
he is literally afraid of Kadena
very transphobic if i do say so myself
>>
File: Retard_X.jpg (235 KB, 1080x1569)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>58698268
This is op pic rel btw
>>
>>58698273
This. It ended up being the best and most useful crypto ever created.
>>
>I want scaling
>No not like that
>>
It's kind of insane having been in crypto for like 6 years and learning some stuff along the way. I'm not tech wizard but I have a good grasp on the fundamental principles and why this shit is valuable/important. I can make some judgement call on where the industry may be in 5, 10, 15 years and what the scope of it all is. I've even made a good chunk of change on it all too. I guess I would consider myself pretty average in terms of success and education. But then I see people like this fucking faggot retard go on twitter and say something absolutely fucking IDIOTIC like this, not even the statement itself but the underlying assumptions of it, proving he has no fucking clue what's going on. It's such a surreal feeling to realize that you've elevated your understanding beyond the "experts" that the millions of normies follow for advice. You don't want to second guess yourself based on the ramblings of people like this. It's baffling when you realize how stupid it all is and how little these people understand.
>>
Bump
>>
>>58698464
sometimes they dont even believe the stuff they say themselves, they just say stuff that gets engagement
>>
>>58698401
/thread lol
>>
>>58698464
This is very true. The OP pic reads like the same kind of prosperity manifestation posts you see dopey MBAs and other assorted busybodies make on LinkedIn to farm goodboy points.
>>
>>58698401
AHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAH OMG KEK
>>
>>58698401
/thread
>>
so what's next? shill me your shitcoin /biz/
>>
>>58698401
All the "smart money" shilled Luna and trusted Sam a few years ago.
>>
>>58701261
icp
>>
>>58698454
youre jewish
>>
>>58698464
I unironically invested in Ronin not because it's important but because NFTgroids will make a comeback and retards will buy Ronin to create NFTs in Axie infinity that they will then try to sell to other retards.

When there's a gold rush, sell shovels.

When people are investing in pure dogshit, sell doggy bags. At least I hope it goes 100x anyway lmao.
>>
>muh intent
NPCs are pathetic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.