[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717125897675660m.jpg (77 KB, 1024x786)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Is unemployment even worth it? It seems like a lot of work filling out forms and applying for shit and not being able to travel so you can be "at the ready" or whatever. I'd only get like 10k out of it over the course of 6 months. Can anyone tell me how easy it is?
>>
I don't know about your country but in my shitty EU one I wasted one year traveling around Asia funded by my unemployment benefits because I could use a VPN during my monthly "check in".
>>
>>58698365
Dude it's worth it as fuck. I was a bohemian vagabond for 6 months and it helped me do a hard reset. All I did was trade shitcoins and explore my hobbies like cooking and playing guitar which are relatively low cost. Travel I didn't do much unless you count driving to different states to visit friends. Being on unemployment for 6 months was probably the best time of my life.
>>
File: 1667964427876046.jpg (739 KB, 1207x833)
739 KB
739 KB JPG
>>58698365
And yet you can't even explain what 2+2= without melting down and going into a diatribe about race and colonialism.
Democrats rape kids.
>>
>>58698387
How much did you get?
>>
>>58698365
>How easy is it
Spend about an hour and a half filling out forms online. Wait 2 weeks. Check in on the website weekly. Log in and tell them you applied for work and that you still are available to do work (ie: not in school, disabled, dying...). Click a button. Receive money.

> How much
It varies based on how much you made and usually is about half of what you were earning before unemployment. You are paid weekly. Something beats nothing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.