[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709796035848034.jpg (6 KB, 250x228)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>get let go by content/editor job
>cant find any new job for 3 months
>check old job's website
>they have been using/updating my content which would get the most views for ages
>realize i can just make my own site and do what they do
>decide to make my own website and make my own content (guides, evergreen shit etc)
>waiting for adsense and affiliate links so i can monetize takes ages
>only been 2 days so far and webhosting costs £25 a month
>cant find site on google searches yet

I just want to leave the matrix
>>
>>58698428
You will stay ugly and poor. Nobody cares about your shit website. Give up.
>>
>>58698428
I believe in you, anon. It's not easy but you'll make it.
>>
>>58698428
>realize i can just make my own site and do what they do
the delusion of every low level wagie in some operating role who doesnt comprehend everything else that goes into the business to actually make money besides the direct action
congrats you learned a life lesson op, in order to make it work you need to up front invest half a fortune in adds and seo to get views with absolutely no hope of ever recovering any of that money

the age where anyone could make a shitty site and lift off is over for a good while now, there is a reason why all the dropship and garbage threads on here died out, its simply objectively the best move to put your money in crypto for a guaranteed return vs the todays start up costs of an online business
>>
>>58698860
Nigger
>>
you have to figure out some way for all the normies to see your site first when they google whatever keywords are most important
>>
>>58698428
You spent 2 days and gave up?

Also getting approved for affiliate is very fast, but build out the site first. If you build out a site with like 20+ pages of content you will get approved for affiliate within a day or two tops.

If you want a partner since you seem like you're not actually interested in the business side of things, drop an email and we can chat. I will want to see your content, but I have run affiliate websites and e-commerce sites before and I'd be open to just handling business side and you do the content assuming you're not retarded. 50/50.
>>
Waaa waaa it's been two days why am I not rich from my shitty website, waaaaaaa.

Holy shit OP, any idiot can put together a website.
>>
>>58698860
the internet died because of homosexual jew niggers like you. thanks for nothing. kys.
>>
>>58698428
Do a 2 hour SEO course for free online. The original jailbreak. Hack the matrix. Thank me later.
>>
>>58698428
Want to work together OP? I'm also £ish. More on the technical side.
>webhosting costs £25 a month
Damn what are you using lol
>>
>>58698903
This guy is right

>>58701207
this guys is a moron
>>
>>58700419
This guy is right
>>
>>58698428
having your own running and being popular is complicated, the same goes for business, try to find a passive income in the meantime, that's what I did with $trump for while I finish college.
>>
>>58698903
>crypto
>guaranteed return
jej

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.