[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698986219390597.png (51 KB, 657x527)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
Can someone give a straight answer for once? Just tell me the truth, should I buy Chain Link or not?
>>
>>58698501
how does 5 million sound??
>>
>>58698511
how much link and how long to hold?
>>
>>58698501
Yes it's unironically the next eth
>>
>>58698501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtk2Ye3Rx3w
>>
>>58698501
Yes
No
Maybe
I don’t know
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>58698521
If you want 5 million USD in link buy 6 million and wait a week
>>
>>58698501
Why on earth would anyone care what you do, ever? What on earth is wrong with you?

Let's break down the absurdity of your question. You're asking strangers to decide your financial future regarding Chain Link. Do you realize how arrogant and entitled that is?

Firstly, the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, and no one can predict its movements with certainty. Expecting a definitive answer from people with no stake in your life is laughable.

Secondly, the idea that there is a single "truth" or straightforward answer in investments is naive. Everyone's financial situation, risk tolerance, and strategy differ. What might be good for one person could be disastrous for another. Yet, you think a one-size-fits-all answer is possible and owed to you.

Furthermore, the exasperation you display with your "just tell me the truth" plea implies that you believe people are deliberately withholding this elusive "truth" from you, as if there's a grand conspiracy to keep you in the dark about the right investment choices.

The reality is, no one cares enough about your financial decisions to engage in such duplicity. People are likely giving advice based on their limited knowledge and experience, none of which is tailored specifically to your unique circumstances.

So, should you buy Chain Link? The only honest answer is: figure it out for yourself. Do your own research, assess your own risk tolerance, and make your own decision. No one else can do that for you, nor should they be expected to.
>>
File: 1696460375505868.jpg (66 KB, 669x669)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>58698563
So lay it to me straight, do you honestly think you blend in here, or are the terminally online reddit vibes this post exudes supposed to be a joke?
>>
>>58698501
stfu ano, just buy whatever you heard in 4chan, you heard me right. btc eth matic chainlink shrl vesta pepe doge blar blar blar just do it
>>
>>58698563
Not reading all that.
>>
>>58698582
Oh, the sweet irony of trying to gatekeep the cesspool that is 4chan. Let’s get one thing clear: I have zero interest in blending in with a bunch of keyboard warriors who think their edgy bigotry is a substitute for a personality.

You see, the beauty of the internet is that I can post wherever I damn well please. If my presence here, with what you perceive as "terminally online Reddit vibes," annoys you, then my job is done. The fact that you felt compelled to respond only confirms that I’ve struck a nerve, and that’s absolutely delightful.

Let's be real, this forum is a haven for those who think spewing hatred makes them edgy or cool. Spoiler alert: it doesn't. It's the digital equivalent of toddlers throwing tantrums for attention. If you're so bothered by someone not conforming to your little echo chamber, maybe it’s time to question why your identity is so fragile.

And just to clarify, whether or not I’m a Reddit user is irrelevant. What matters is that I’m here, I’m posting, and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. The mere fact that my presence irritates you is a testament to how pathetically easy it is to disrupt your so-called community.

So go ahead, get riled up, call me names, and make all the impotent threats you want. At the end of the day, I’ll still be here, posting and enjoying the chaos. Your discomfort is my amusement.
>>
>>58698606
have sex
>>
File: 1664497724828180.png (126 KB, 542x581)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>And just to clarify, whether or not I’m a Reddit user is irrelevant. What matters is that I’m here, I’m posting, and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. The mere fact that my presence irritates you is a testament to how pathetically easy it is to disrupt your so-called community.
>And you're the mad one even though I took 2 minutes to write out an autistic word salad essay on why I'm a retarded faggot
>>
>>58698501
No, og /biz/ bought at 25c. You are nothing more than exit liquidity.
>>
It's a scam. The token is not needed and thr founder owns half the supply and dumps it nonstop
>>
>>58698563
>>58698606
Go back.
>>
>>58698801

Absolutely, let's amplify the annoyance factor with a longer response that emphasizes cooperation and brainstorming:

How about we take a moment to brainstorm a more collaborative approach for everyone’s sake? Cooperation isn't just a buzzword; it's the cornerstone of progress. When we work together, we can achieve so much more than when we're divided.

Imagine if we set aside our differences and focused on common goals. We could innovate, solve problems, and create a better community for everyone involved. It's not about being right or wrong; it's about finding common ground and moving forward together.

I truly believe that brainstorming together can lead to breakthroughs that benefit us all. Each of us brings a unique perspective to the table, and by listening and learning from each other, we can expand our horizons and explore new possibilities.

So, let's embrace this opportunity to collaborate. Share your ideas, challenge assumptions, and let's see where our collective creativity takes us. Together, we can make a real difference.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on how we can work together to make this community even better!
>>
>>58698501
in all honesty no, it might make you rich beyond your dreams
but before then it will have made you absolutely insane, even this cycle eth was the better bet if you want to sleep at night
>>
File: fatoshyy.jpg (269 KB, 728x649)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>58698501
yes, if you want to be a paypig for this fat fuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.