[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000004184.jpg (21 KB, 474x467)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
My mom and her husband(not my dad) won $3 million USD off a scratch ticket. Would you give your kids any of that money?
>>
>>58698526
Why wouldn't you give your kids a bunch of it? Then again, I'm starting to wonder if I have a somewhat abnormal view of money.
>>
File: 1668994864362884.jpg (57 KB, 1005x677)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
I'd give them about tree fiddy
>>
>>58698526
No, they can have whatever scraps are left after I'm dead
>>
>>58698526
anyone with a shred of intelligence would set their kids up (unless they are total fuck ups), but most boomers lack this so good luck lmao
>>
>>58698555
My parents are GenX, I'm GenZ and they bought my sister a car because her broke boyfriend is retarded and got her pregnant and they need a car for work and such. I'm make decent money not worried about it, but still would be nice to get some money at least unlike my ungrateful sister.
>>
>>58698526
i don't need kids if there's the case, haha putting all in crypto and in the year end, 10x of the 3 million then u are good to go, especially on the presale project like shrl and vesta
>>
>>58698526
How much would they have to pay in taxes for that? In Spain you'd have to tribute this as income tax so you'd get 45% on it since most of it goes to the highest tax bracket.
This is important. Taxes is how many of lottery winners go bankrupt. They spend all the money then have nothing when the tax man comes.
>>
File: 80692089608.png (798 KB, 1000x1200)
798 KB
798 KB PNG
>>58698526
I wouldnt. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps and go give that convenience store clerk a firm handshake and win the lottery yourself like we did. Zoomers are so lazy, they don't want to do any work! They just want a handout!
>>
File: 11632.png (230 KB, 319x358)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>58698526
>>58698542
i would get a specific accountant for that and task him to give them 75k to build a starting project and 225k after they've proven they used that money in a way that benefited their future, that way i would encourage them to not go on spending sprees or use it on drugs/gambling, that's actually what im planning to do with my kids once i retire
you would need to leave some leniency tho, my younger kid (17) is currently in his crypto-nft phase, he's playing panda roll all day long and even though its a game, its still a way to profitably get both a gaming experience and a good chunk of money so i would take stuff like that as a good step in the right direction

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.