[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Biz hardly talks about it anymore.
>>
>>58698664
This and circle. We got scammed
>>
>>58698664
No.
>>
>>58698664
It probably has one more ath in it. Won’t happen until 2025 probably
>>
>>58698664
it's a literal farming token why do you idiots always fall for this shit
the point of aero is to farm it at mega APY and dump it, or lock early and hold projects ransom for your whale vote
>>
Brian Jung sends his regards
>>
>>58698664
what is it? a stock?
>>
Bros I’m actually worried
>>
>>58699711
they fall for a generic amm token because they are clueless retards who deserve to lose all of their money
>>
My friend's an aero whale, he made 7 figs off of this, kek thanks for the exit liquidity niggers
>>
Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

I'm glad that none of the faggots on this board ever thought to fucking give us a chart of all the words that are 'spam' so I'm not constantly reformatting my fucking posts.

Bought it low, sold high, bought the dip, sold high a second time. /biz/tards had one thread before it popped off and preferred to discuss shitcoins instead, saw it happen with other things too. This board is worse than dead because dead implies no one goes here. Instead it's just actual retards investing in SHIT while good projects fly past them unnoticed and they never make money.

>>58701338
He is, or was? Shit's worthless now, hope he sold at 2 bucks.
>>
What's funnier is that VELO isn't inflationary but will only pump if this shit does lmao.
>>
These weren’t the replies I was looking for
>>
I could really go for an outback steakhouse baked potato right now
>>
File: elliot wave.jpg (126 KB, 1200x675)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>58698664
Yes, it is inevitable with the Coinbase ecosystem. Unless of course you somehow believe that Coinbase won't do anything with BASE with all their millions of users and corporate clients. Be patient. I have a ton of it wand fully expect to do well.
>>
File: IMG_0076.jpg (406 KB, 828x497)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>58702104
How’s this
>>
Sold this shit to buy AlienBase instead. 1/100 the MC and the chart looks much healthier.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.