[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1822.jpg (831 KB, 1170x1184)
831 KB
831 KB JPG
Quit my job about a week ago. It wasn't necessary it was just a summer job for before I go back to college, but I'd like to still make some money, preferably at least as much as I would have made at my old job. So, is there a way I could make about 1000 dollars in a month or so as an absolute beginner when I've got roughly 1000 to invest? I'd like the method to be (relatively) reliable and easy, as my parents are going to be even more pissed if I blow all the money I just made on an attempt at trading pisscoin or whatever. Let me know if you guys have any advice or if I'm retarded. Thanks.
>>
>>58698739
buy high sell low
>>
File: 1000004192.png (161 KB, 492x642)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>58698739
not reading any of that

yes just fucking buy bitcoin
>>
File: smiling mao.gif (3.53 MB, 256x188)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB GIF
>>58698739
>>58698739
> 100% profit per month
> No risk
Pick one.

You aren't going to get more than about a 5% return per month on anything safe. Ex: high yield bank account. Most of the safe things use annual interest, not monthly, too. So to make about 1k a month with zero risk you need at least 200k invested.

Frankly, 1000 is not lot of money. It's what most people consider "beginner" territory. Hell, it's what I sink into things I'm not sure will even work. I can stand to lose 1k in a month. You can't. Never invest what you can't lose. If you lose it (and you probably will; everyone sucks as a newb) you will be sorry.

Just go back to your summer job if you are worried about what the parents think about your earnings. That will earn money, no risk. All the things that say they offer really high returns are ponzi schemes and scams. There is no cheat code to double your money within a month. And if someone really had a means to earn that much, they would earn that much instead of "selling the secret".

Let me guess: tech degree?

Tech is a shitshow for hiring and will be for at least a decade. It's mostly ghost job listings. You will get 10 interviews in (if anyone responds at all) and they lowball you offering half of what wages were five years ago. Don't go into tech. Go into trade school. I don't give a fuck if you started in college for some stupid tech degree: get out NOW. Get your ass into trade school. Become a mechanic, plumber, electrician or other actually useful trade that is actually hiring right now. You will thank me later.
>>
>>58698787
I'm reading all of that
>>
>>58698739
Is that the gay bug himself?
>>
>>58698739
>So, is there a way I could make about 1000 dollars in a month or so as an absolute beginner when I've got roughly 1000 to invest?
>reliable and easy method
kek. no
>>
>>58698739
lol
lmao
if you want $1000 a month try having about 200k first
>>
>>58698739
>I'd like the method to be (relatively) reliable and easy
My brother, if what you're asking for existed and was readily available to any newb who asked, then everyone would be filthy rich and the economy would implode due lack of low skill workers
Anyone who's gotten rich from trading had to take insane risks with their capital many times, and the risks don't always work out
Many were liquidated numerous times before seeing actual profit
You want a monthly 100% return with no risk, literally does not exist
Study the shit out of the markets and paper trade for a few months at least before risking any real capital
The market literally preys on low-knowledge "investors" who think they can just ape and get rich
>>
File: 163466997.jpg (54 KB, 500x500)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>58698739
I just started buying base gems to try and make the most of this shit ass shitcoin season. I got some $summer and some hypemoon. But doing copytrading on base whales has been the most profitable strategy for almost everyone OP, maybe you should try that?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.