[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4934.png (1.4 MB, 1509x1536)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Redpill me on LINU.
>>
>>58699295
dead shitcoin with good distribution

the idea is a coin needs proper distribution is to be a liquidity sponge during a bullrun

also a bunch of collectivist weirdos act super weird in a telegram room while waiting for BTC to figure out what its doing
>>
>>58699314
has emilia shown tits yet?
>>
>>58699295
You will never be APU
>>
>>58699324
I have never gone into a telegram because I am not a needy retard

>>58699330
the apu lore (from my personal observation) is that some scammers saw the first big LINU pump and mimicked the concept but with a fresh coin and simulated distribution. Apu has also had full janny support. They would prune all positive LINU threads while allowing 1 negative. I personally have racked up 2 months worth of bans for starting fun, 80+ reply LINU threads.
>>
>>58699371
are you seriously suggesting your dead dogcoin was the inspiration behind APU? apu had deleted threads for weeks as well, you are so clueless about how the whole thing works it hurts
>>
>>58699375
im not saying that apu isn't a good shitcoin but thats all it is. I dont have time to chase every PnD to try to squeeze out a couple bucks while the creators squeeze out money from greedy retards.

I think LINU has a non-zero chance of really going somewhere. They really aren't the same category of gambling.

APU did mimic the "great distribution" meta we started with LINU. And by mimic I mean the founders artificially spread out their holdings to dupe people into supporting them. Not for me but enjoy homie hope you end up doing well.
>>
>>58699397
this amount of delusion is insane to read

good luck with your dead dogcoin you fucking moron, keep shitting on everyone else that'll get you the respect you crave so much
>>
>>58699421
>keep shitting on everyone else
You entered this thread doing exactly that.
Why are APUfags so hostile for no reason?
Are you still mad LINU correctly called that Palladius rugged 2 weeks before it happened?
Kys.
>>
>>58699948
no I just don't like scams

get off my fucking board
>>
File: NPC_wojak_meme.png (17 KB, 200x198)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>58699330
>You will never be APU
>>58699421
>keep shitting on everyone else
>>58699968
>get off my fucking board
No one asked you to bump this thread.
APU truly are NPCs that cannot think for themselves.
Actually no one talked about APOO before you showed up.
Thanks for da bump sucka
>>
>Redpill me on LINU.
Basically you buy it and before the end of the next bullrun you make it.
>>
>>58699295
You'll buy it.
>...ae13
will dump a shitton of coins.
Someone else is retarded enough to buy...
the cycle continues
>..ae13
gets rich off of retards.
>>
>>58699330
they're both janny scams
>>
>>58700272
t. Lucky Inu / Squid faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.