[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: E1trI5UXsAIFbHJ.png (41 KB, 400x416)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Have you ever considered just winning
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (26 KB, 499x499)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>58699384
short for half and long for half
>>
>>58699384
anon you're supposed to buy when it's low and sell when it's high
>>
>>58699384
Short it heavier!
>>
>>58699441
The case is that many of these retards think they can make it by leveraging.this is sick as hell. Buy low and sell high. If possible, stake those you want to hold for the long term. I did that with ETH, dua, lmwr, and hopefully Solana is next. When will those autistic plebs learn?
>>
>>58699384
take a break and invest in rwa.

>>58699563
it will liquidate..... kekke
>>
>>58699384
Put a sticker named buy on the sell button on the screen, put a sticker named sell on the buy button on the screen.
>>
>>58699769
I'd probably still be leverage trading (with profits) if I had done that kek
>>
how do I get gud at finding the bottom ?
>>
>>58701133
When the price is hanging over a cliff and you know is going to fall more and more.
When you are totally convinced is going to shit, and you wouldnt put a penny on it even if somebody threatened you with a gun.
When you are totally sure it is over and it is going straight to zero, because a black swan is coming, ww3, total economic collapse, something something
Then you buy.
>>
File: IMG_4096.jpg (123 KB, 826x878)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>58701231
This

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.