[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: TIA.png (39 KB, 200x200)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Wtf is this coin supposed to do?
Anybody knowsthe narrative behind?
>>
>>58699762
Another dead shitcoin in a sea of dead shitcoins
>>
>>58699768
Which is when smart money gets in, not sure what this fucking coin is though
>>
>>58699762
I bought this piece of shit at $15 and finally capitulated at $6
fuck this mother fucking piece of shit
>>
>>58699762
The narrative = you're exit liquidity for VCs.
>>
>>58699846
literally lost $16,000 on it, worst investment of my life.
>>58699898
unironicaly this. i'm so fucking stupid
>>
>>58699921
the high FDV low float meta has absolutely fucked people over in this cycle. I remember KOLs were shilling the shit out of TIA on twitter at the start of the year, saying people would get massive airdrops from staking TIA, it was a red flag

you can still recoup the losses OP, there's still time in this cycle.
>>
>>58699936
Yeah I fell for a lot of the airdrop shit as well as "celestia is revolutionary tech" bullshit. They have massive team unlocks coming in Sept or Oct, too. Finally decided to just cut my losses on the last tiny little pump.

I also lost a lot in Osmo and Injective, so I'm not loving anything Cosmos related right now. I also dropped my Osmo bags and doubled my Injective bags. We'll see how that goes. It's all profit already so I don't care that much about losing it, but it's never fun losing 5 figures.
>>
>>58699762
>TIA is down this bad and it's STILL not even at 20% float

>>58699987
This is how every "revolutionary tech" token I've seen in the past 7 years has gone - pump once, the tech ends up being irrelevant because no one uses cryptocurrencies outside bitcoin for anything except making memecoins, token has 10% float, VCs dump it - we've seen it with LINK, GRT, TIA and surely more in the future.
>>
>>58699921
>literally lost $16,000 on it

Kek, same. Hurts more because I was thinking of pumping that into FLR which would have made money in airdrops but I bought into the hype and thought Tia was "safe" I guess either I take the loss as a sweet tax write off to balance all the taxes I paid on my airdrops or hope it bounces back in the potential 2025 bull market. Leaning toward the loss at this point.
>>
>>58701485
Kind of crazy to dump 16k on some shitcoin
>>
>>58699846
You will thank yourself in a year or two because it'll be much lower by then. Almost every shitcoin goes down 99% from their ath. No exceptions.
>>
>>58701506
No sir, you misunderstand my retardation. I lost 16,000. I dumped 25,000 into it. I'll just have to live with that shitty thing I did. At least as a midwit I didn't go all in. Still stings though.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.