[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1b0.png (1.06 MB, 948x957)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
I just started my work week and despite knowing I have a day off this week for some reason it feels more brutal than usual.

How is your Wagie Monday going?
>>
Bad day
>>
>>58700977
>>58699776
Two lil wageniggers ITT
>>
>>58699776
i took a pto day friday in hopes that most normies go down the shore or at least a good chunk of them. was going to burn a couple days next week but dont get many so just trying to use holidays and extend them
>>
>>58701505
>i took a pto day friday
Same. Feelin good now, but I know I'll want to kms come friday
>>
>>58701689
*come monday
>>
>>58701689
hell yeha brother. as long as most of the crowd is away at the normie hot spots I'll be fine and the places I go will be, for the most part vacant. wish i had one of those 6 week vacation packages cause i'd use the fuck outta those days. 1 week every season and shit load of extended holidays
>>
it's hot outside and i hate every second of existing in sunlight during summertime
>>
File: ayy.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>58699776
In the end it wasn't as bad a day as I expected, I put a couple of boxes together and helped my friend install his new TV, I had time to watch my $kendu's chart, and although I had to go to work exhausted at the end, I was able to make the most of the day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.