[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>I'm making fake resumes and I'm flooding the job offerings to make HR roasties lifes miserable
What am I in for?
>>
>>58699919
It's prank calling with extra steps and no punchline. Still sounds fun though.
>>
based but don't they use AI filtering a lot of the time?
>>
>>58699919
Nobody reads those. You're wasting more time than they will, except there is no "they" because it's just an online inbox that nobody looks at.
>>
>>58700168
ok HR, nice try
>>
>>58699919
good, do it bro!
>>
>>58699919
unsung hero of our times
I had to wait 15 minutes to make this post wtf lmao this place is a shithole
>>
>>58700230
thanks fren
when the cookies get used to you the countdown will get back to normal
>>
>>58700168
If this were true, and I'm not saying it is, what else can be done? How do we miserymaxx the folx who routinely ruin all that is good about productivity and life?
>>
>>58699919
>Based.
Karen Seethe Enjoyer.
>>
>>58700240
did the jeets rape this place so bad, haven't been here in a while
anyway total HR death
>>
>>58700241
>ruin all that is good about productivity and life?
> * wastes his life and productivity to 'stick it to' the people who waste life and productivity
zoomers are such sad losers
>>
>>58699919

Based.
>>
>>58700133
This. Unles they’re really good CVS, he’s not getting past the ATS.

There’s actually a way to abuse this though. If you really want to get an interview, fabricate multiple personas with fake CVs. Keep trying until they respond with an interview request, and ghost them. Wait some time and then send a version of that CV but with your real data.
>>
>>58700277
jannies rugpulled this board to stick it to pajeets, they only allow shitcoin posts they themselcves are invested in or people bought ads for
>>
>>58700279
Somebody's gotta make it all make sense. Might as well be me.
>>
>>58699919
A throne and a crown in Heaven, based Chud.
>>
>>58700241
He's lying, but they do have AI screening that will trash your resumes before a human even sees it if you don't have certain key words within the resume.
>>
>>58699919
it takes you more effort to find job posting and send your resume then it does for HR to review and delete.
>>
>>58700345
KEK that doesn't surprise me even a little bit
>>
>>58700366
nay, it's really simple, for every job offer you post a perfect resume made with chatgpt
>>
>>58700366
it's about principles anon
OP fights despite it being an uphill battle
>>
>>58700133
>don't they use AI
no dude
imagine trying to teach an HR hamplanet how to use LLaMa or GPT
they can barely open their e-mail

the places that have AI on HR will just have the entire HR dept automated already
>>
>>58699919
jokes on you
most job postings are done by the company hr to create the appearance that the company is doing well and hiring even though they have no intention of filling a position

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.