[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMAGE 2024-07-01 16:48:03.jpg (252 KB, 1080x1080)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
So any thoughts on this? Pros: their website is decent and it might be a game about frogs, top wallets seem to not sell anything.
Cons: the game release date isn't announced yet and we don't know when its going to be released if its released at all.
Is it worth getting a sui stack at least?
>>
give me the gameplay, if I like it I'll invest 10eth.
>>
File: IMG_5857.jpg (456 KB, 1280x1232)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
Game of thrones but Pepe?
>>
>>58700107
I thought about it, but it looks like a scam to me. I doubt very much there is any real plan for a game..the plan is to rug
>>
>>58700608
How2rug with burned lp?
>>
>>58700624
by dumping from dev owned wallets obviously. is this your first day?
>>
>>58700634
A rug is when lp is pulled. What you mean is a dump. And I am not getting dump vibes. Dev would've sold when MC was higher (atleast a bit or from hidden wallets). Your first day?
>>
>>58700608
By this account that must mean kns and avi are scams because there’s no product out
>>
>>58700107
LINU and AVI baggies launched this to get exit liquidity from their horribly dumping bags, stay well clear

you've been warned
>>
>>58700670
yes
>>
>>58700711
Got any proof for that? Sounds scary.

Captcha: KYS4
>>
no gameplay,
no money.
>>
>>58702781
I want number go up. If there's gameplay additionally, great. If not, idgaf as long as it makes me money
>>
you guys need to realize the scam if you are going to gamble on low cap low liquidity shitcoins. when poor people deploy tokens its to try and extract money from the market. they all end the same way. if the dev didn't properly invest in the token, he's guaranteed he's not investing real time into creating a game.
>>
>>58703077
How else to get a chance at making it if not with low caps. You can't get rich off of bitcoin anymore except if you have massive capital upfront
>>
Too many times I've seen devs give up on projects due to the lack of activity. Your TG and chart seem dead. How long before dev dumps? Days? Hours?
>>
>10 transactions in the last 24 hours.

Kek, welcome to the frog graveyard with shitcoins like datboi and other scams.
>>
>>58703118
hows it working out for you? you don't have to dive into the bottom of the barrel to find gems anon. sub $100k mc coins are ok to flip small amounts, but none of them are actual gems. you just have to get out before they rug. you'd have much better odds trading established midcaps, but I'm sure you don't want to hear that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.