[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: alotofgreen.jpg (55 KB, 644x473)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
We are in the best two weeks of the year traditionally.
Relax and enjoy the pump, and if you bought during last dump, congratulations.
>>
>>58700808
Nice anon, enjoy the pump too. Also do you have pic related gif?
>>
>>58700808
im just hoping that this is the time of the cycle where the "fundamental" based alts run.
Im pretty heavy in good ones, normie ones, along with an array of meme coins.
very little BTC.
Im really banking on BTC doing a 2-3x and then the broader crypto market doing a 5-10x.
I think its totally reasonable.

All of crypto to be 3x NVDA... not too huge.
>>
>>58701610
Alts are so fucking dangerous.
I have 15k on alts (including eth) and one Btc
I think that until all the money tied in bonds right now does not come back into the economy with low rates we will not have a true bullrun.
What you say is quite reasonable, but i think it will take 2 years or more to see.
>>
>>58701651
The interest on the bonds is enough to prop up the market on its own. We’re never having ZIRPS again and it really doesn’t matter much. Nothing stops this train

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.