[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1373.jpg (1.65 MB, 1170x2098)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
I don’t get the point off having children with serious illness and deficiencies? Seems to me it a total economic drag on the family.
>>
>>58700883
Sadly, there are still many people out there for whom the penny hasn't yet dropped that the vaccine caused their afflictions.
>>
>>58700883
It's a cold hearted thing but ancient peoples like in Greek city-states, the Romans and Vikings actually went out and achieved things in the world because they didn't doom their domestic lives to suffer the weak or deformed. I don't want someone to be sick or retarded, I don't want people to suffer through life bros.

It seems less ethical to burden them and the whole community with such afflictions or try to justify it all with "happiness" or "god" when you're basically forcing life on a person that will suffer endlessly until it's finally over, when you're drained of everything heart and soul and it was for nothing ultimately.

Financially speaking, of course.
>>
>>58700883
Ironically medical breakthroughs have made us sicker and more dysgenic
>>
>>58700983
Science fags with another L
>>
Everyone on this website is either physically or mentally deficient, without exception. If you are posting here you are a failure that should have been smothered in your crib.

So I suppose we should all be thankful for the soft spot our families had for us. :/
>>
>>58700983
this
fuck medical science
everything after basic first aid was a mistake
>>
>>58701003
No, I wish I had been terminated.
>>
>>58700883
have sex incel
>>
>>58700973
People are complicated.. They find pleasure and joy in things that seems counterintuitive, if we ever get a Vanilla Sky/Matrix situation, where everyone spend the majority of their life plugged into their own private simulation, i think it would come as a shock how people actually chose to live when all options are available..

A hedonistic lifestyle in luxury might not be that fulfilling. Being a father doing a stupid 9 to 5 job, with a kid that has some weird disease, could probably be more fulfilling, the provider of the family? the sickness is perhaps a "bonus" add to the experience of being a "good man".
>>
>>58700973
>broooooo... what if we just executed all left-handed people... in the name of empathy! ya feel me?
>>
Is this for real? seriously? "you don't get the point", like these people had a fucking choice?

Jesus fucking christ...

Tell you what, why don't you further your research on the subject by going to your local children's hospital or hospice and asking the same question to some parents of terminally ill kids, come back here when you wake up and let us know how many teeth you have left after doing so
>>
>>58700973
true, and retards like you would be the first to go. For your own good, little fella

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.