[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: rothschild.png (178 KB, 700x394)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
I'm familiar with creating web apps and interfacing with APIs etc etc. What can I do that will generate money? Sick of my day job (insurance software)
There are a billion pajeets who value their time at 0 all clamouring "SIR SIR I WILL WRITE YOUR WEBSITE FOR FREE AND SUCK SIR'S COCK IN MY SPARE TIME" Some of them are good at it as well
>>
>>58700916
>I'm familiar with creating web apps and interfacing with APIs etc etc.
you know who else is familiar with that?
his name is Claude 3.5 Sonnet

he's pretty good at it

go learn HVAC if you wanna make money
>>
>>58701040
Construction sucks. When I first started, everybody said the same thing to me. "If you still have other options, you should try them first. Construction is what you do when none of those other things work out." I think they're right.
>>
>>58701040
yet it's replaced no-one
so it evidently doesn't/knows less than an indian
>>
>>58701067
I'm not sure if hvac equates to construction, but yeah it's not about sitting on your ass I guess.
>>
>>58701088
Kek this is so myopic, befitting of /biz/
>Haha, it's not mass adopted right now (this very second), so it will never be lol haha
sheeple dont get their AI headlines spoonfed for a few weeks and they already think it's going nowhere

but, I know, this discussion is not for the low IQs. they're going to come with the same things and then the 'discussion' devolves into armchair philosophical masturbation like "hurr durr it's not even sentient, hurr durr it's not conscious, hurr durr it's not this and that"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.