[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000006261.jpg (107 KB, 1200x1200)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
>>58701586
honestly if you lived in shitty student flats or similar this is like heaven
>>
They will be useful for officer quarters in the coming war.
>>
>>58701586
Idk if it's a good investment, they have been sharing prototypes of new kinds of small housing setups on social media while only delivering on the very first one... very late. They also jacked up the base price from 50k to 60k.

Personally I would need one of these with a 2nd floor the same size, that I could live in forever. Bedroom, closet, and office/pc space on the top floor
>>
>>58701586
No. This is the new covid vaccine. They get everyone to live in these, then, at a predetermined time, they're all programmed to fold in on themselves.
>>
>the brand new idea of... prefabicated houses
woah
>>
File: IMG_20230305_095113_510.jpg (69 KB, 1024x739)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>58701879
Fucking kekd out loud
>>
>>58701586
investment? no
reliable shelter for 5-10 years? probably
show me the used boxabl market where people are buying ones for almost new prices. until then its just a throw-away tiny house, which would make the 60k new price far overvalued.
>>
>>58702092
>Used housing market
Anon that's just called the housing market. It's been in a massive bubble for years sure.
>>
>>58701586
I'm considering it as an option just for the novelty, and it looks like I have more control of the house than I expected, maybe if all goes well with kendu inu and I have money to spare I'll give it a try.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.