[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bctt.png (69 KB, 946x742)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
more and more people are waking up every day. what happens when everyone is too informed to be tricked into buying your ponzi scheme spreadsheet, huh bitchuds?
>>
>>58701922
it's over
>>
>>58701922
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
in 2 more weeks when jpow comes out with the "jk actually raising rates" its all ogre
>>
>>58701922
>OMG, HE SOLD ALL $1200 WORTH OF HIS BITCOINS BECAUSE NUMBER DON'T GO UP!!!!
The Bullrun is officially back on track.
>>
>be Redditor
>Trans, fat, vaccinated
>wake up
>"Time to go on reddit literally all day and post about things that I hate or that make me viciously angry"

Redditors willingly live in hell, and they deserve it
>>
>>58701922
Life becomes so easy when you realize 95-99% of the population are functionally retarded. Look at this faggot, an accountant, probably 110-120 IQ who works with money, yet can't distinguish between "not infinite" and "fixed", can't see why there'd be demand for a TRUSTLESS fixed unit of account. A fucking accountant can't see why trustless money is such a big deal.
>drrrr why would anyone ever want a public immutable spreadsheet of the flows of money
95-99% of the population is functionally retarded, it's that simple. We are still very early
>>
>>58701983
>HE SOLD BECAUSE NUMBER DON'T GO UP
The irony is that if number had gone up, he wouldn't have investigated the legitimacy of this project and he may have never learned that it is a scam. Anyone on the upper end of the IQ bell curve already exited years ago, but this crab market is shaking out all the midwits. Soon it will only be a certain demographic remaining...
>>
>>58701922
well r/bitcoin is retarded, that's for true
and so is /biz/
nobody can articulate a reason to buy/hold btc except "number go up before, number go up again"
>>
>>58702015
>We are still very early
yes, anon... a hundred years early, perhaps.
>>
>>58702015
>trustless
*trust-minimized
>>
>>58702050
You'd get banned on reddit for explaining why (the jews)
You'd get ignored on /biz/ explaining the game theory on mining and hodling and how it takes over the electric grid, and how you're storing future energy units
>>
File: 12873821832.jpg (62 KB, 532x524)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>58701922
Usually when I tell newfags to hold I just dip, swap my shit to USDT and daytrade with the profit on easy money like SUPER
I fucking love gambling
>>
>>58702050
HEHE YA DATS FOR TRUE ANON DATS FOR TRUE

I LIKE BITCOIN IT GO UP A LOT AND IT GO UP AGAIN DAT WHY U BUY IT. ME VERY DUMB JUST LIKE U SAY DAT FOR TRUE
>>
File: 1408288936373.jpg (8 KB, 259x195)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
People are more interested on making fast money gambling on memecoins like FAC or DOGE instead of longing BTC, it's just easier
>>
>>58702015
IQ 110-120 isn't retarded. That number is easily a standard deviation above the mean. If you're going to meme about midwits then do it right
>>
>>58701922
Paper handed bitch. This guy has no clue how to invest money.
>>
File: 1681410528454336.jpg (120 KB, 440x442)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Do you guys ever get sick of posting screenshots of retarded reddit posts?
>>
>>58702145
take it easy dude, you're on 4chan. 110 IQ is retarded for 4chan geniuses
>>
>>58702050
Bitcoin is the most open financial system ever.
Bitcoin functions like cash in that it allows self-custody, is anonymous, is permissionless, works 24/7, and brings a cash-like infrastructure to the internet.
You can make payments with Bitcoin all over the world, even where there’s no banking system.
Money transfers with Bitcoin can be faster and cheaper than with traditional banking and services.
Bitcoin allows international money transfers of any amount with no questions asked, and there is no risk of seizure by governments.
Bitcoin technology identifies users by numerical codes, providing user security.
Bitcoin is decentralized, and not regulated by a single government or central bank.
Bitcoin is inherently deflationary yet infinitely divisible (presuming its divisibility will increase when needed), meaning its value is guaranteed to rise as the internet economy grows.
>>
>>58702173
Infinite divisibility means it's not scarce at all chud
>>
>>58702145
Ah, another 99%er. Functionally retarded, retard. He's a fucking accountant (so 110-120 IQ on average) yet can't see the value of trustless money
>>
File: OIP.jpg (29 KB, 474x566)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>58702199
You are your pic don't understand the difference between someone increasing the supply which is then sold on the market, and someone performing a stock-split to facilitate trade. One increases sell pressure by selling securities that didn't previously exist; one increases buy pressure by facilitating trade of the stock/coin.
>>
>>58702053
Zoom out. We're only 15 years in yet look how far we've come
>>
>>58702199
>have 1 BTC
>BTC is "infinitely divisible" (although not really), so people simply start trading using smaller and smaller amounts of Bitcoin
>my 1 BTC is now considered a fuckhuge amount because everyone is subdividing their stacks into smaller and smaller amounts, thus making my stack more significant in comparison
>my investment paid off, I'm now rich
it took me like 0.000001 seconds to think through all this and realize how retarded that guy's argument is
>>
>>58702145
lol 115 IQ is retarded
only midwits like you cope like this. lol retard
>>
low iq conclusion, plenty of coming boomer demand and collapsed economy demand
>>
>>58702222
>trustless
*trust-minimized
>>
>>58702145
>IQ 110-120
Is a textbook midwit, i.e. someone smart enough to rote learn but not smart enough to understand through first principles and reason. They're the kind of people who use big words for the sake of it and often don't use them properly. They tend to think they are smarter than they actually are despite rarely having an original thought of their own. The fact is that you don't escape normie purgatory until around 130 IQ, and from then on you've entered autist hell, where you trade blissful ignorance for freedom of thought.
>>
>>58702255
>awctawacshly
Trustless.
>>
>>58702307
>he doesn't know
>>
>>58702407
There is no TTP in BTC. Trustless.
>>
File: redditor.jpg (119 KB, 686x910)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>58701922
>>
>>58702015
He doesn't smell like an accountant to me, a bookie at best, what gives it away is buying $5 a day of something rather than just dumping a lump sum. Fee inefficient, cost basis nightmare.
>>
>>58701922
I thought halving made price go up because miners get half the rewards so price needs to go up so mining is profitable
>>
>>58701922
*farts*

I just farted in your thread.

FAQ
>What does this mean?
The amount of jannies (faggots) in this thread and 4chan account has increased by one.

>Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be deserving of a stinky fart and therefore a janny infestation. These include, but are not limited to:

Shitting in the street,

Spreading incorrect information,

Shilling lazy scams.

>Am I banned from the /biz/?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional fart, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
No. I cannot un-fart. My judgement is perfect and clear. Regardless, if you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to 4chan PMs within several seconds. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of fart appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

>How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the fart and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on /biz/. I will continue to fart in your threads until you improve your conduct. Remember: 4chan is hell. You can check out whenever you want and for however long you want. But you can never leave.
>>
>>58701922
opinion discarded @ $5 a week lmfao
>>
>>58702199
Wow, I never knew I could take out a 100 dollar bill, exchange it for penny coins and I’d have more money. Genius.
>>
File: pleasebereal.jpg (26 KB, 640x369)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>58701922
>glad to join the community
the community of what? the community of people who sold their bitcoin after buying $5/day worth?

If u/Nearby_Abalone_5458 really was swayed, by fucking redditors of all people, the best choice would've been to simply stop DCA'ing and put that into some other asset (I'd say spy/voo) and hold whatever bitcoin he already had. You know, "in case it skyrocketed," in his words. Or maybe hit the softer, "oh well."

Selling was objectively a fucking stupid decision and permanently incurred a lost opportunity cost in both missing out on future bitcoin upswings and the last 8 months of US equity performance going absolutely fucking insane in tech/chips.

Anon, if you're reading this and you're 18-22, don't ever fucking sell. Hold for +10 years. Index funds, stocks, bitcoin, whatever the fuck it is you bought - never fucking sell.
>>
I sold
>>
>>58701955
What the fuck does Trump have to do with bitcoin, you fucking retard.
>>
>>58701983
It's worse than that. He sold all his bitcoin because of some "people" on reddit.
>>
This shits hilarious to read. "I'm an accountant. I invest based on macro economics." Bro, you don't have a fucking clue how macro anything works. You literally have to point out 5 dollars a day doesn't matter, that means YOU ARE FUCKING POOR. So a poor wagie dismisses bitcoin because he feels he knows more about economics than rando's on reddit. I would literally enjoy beating that man to death for being a complete retard.
>>
>>58703023
Exactly. What a complete fucking retard.
>>
>>58702006
No you don't understand. They're being activists and changing the world! (even though reddit has never once changed anything they've rallied against)
>>
>>58701983
Yeah, the bull signal that I've been waiting for. Time to stack more BTC, ETH and other alts like ROSE, RNDR and NAI
>>
>>58703012
He is pro BTC and that's a lot to do with the crypto space
>>
>>58701955
omg tranny shut up nobody want to hear about your gaping wounds.
>>
>>58702222
Checked
Can confirm I am a 130 IQ accountant and most of my colleagues are idiots.
>>
File: 392084.png (1.63 MB, 1186x1186)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB PNG
bitcoiners are the normies of the crypto world. make of that what you will.
>>
>>58702015
Yeah it’s trustless alright. Can’t trust it to not be down 30% in a day.
>>
>>58703258
I'm also holding the last three alts in your list
>>
File: 1716321605095774.jpg (22 KB, 400x400)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
its a speculative asset that's not tied to anything to give it value. at least you can exchange USD easily. btc and all crypto is on par with tulipmania
>>
>>58702295
Spoken truly like someone without a fucking clue of psychometrics -- in fact your unwavering confidence over something you have little understanding of suggests you're a midwit. Definitely not 120, hence your stupid elaboration. Literally the pot calling the kettle black lmao
>>
>>58702173
>Lists original ideas from 15 years ago

>Now a digital Chuck E. Cheese token for degenerates to gamble on and lose all of their money.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.