[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698658632634942.jpg (314 KB, 736x813)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
What do you do when your immediate family wants to spend time with you, but you don't really care to spend time with them? There's nothing wrong with them, I'm just a massive schizoid like everyone else on this board.
>>
>>58701929
tell em to fuck off. id rather spend my time gambling shitcoins trying to escape a totalitarian nigger worship state than deal with braindead clotshotted normies
>>
>>58701929
Going thru a similar situation. My sister took the jaberino and she’s a lib. I refuse to speak to her now. I haven’t answered her calls or text in over 2 years. There’s other resentments but that was the final straw.
>>
>>58701929
They know you have Crypto and under the impression you're a Crypto millionaire.
>>
>>58701929
just do it anyway. someday they wont be there anymore
>>
Spend time with them. I lost my mother last year, she was only 50. You never know when they'll be gone, and all you'll have left are memories.
>>
>>58701929
FourthTao we all know it's you crying for attention. Go fuck yourself you fucking loser
>>
>>58701935
>tfw best friend since grade 6 grew up to become a libtard
Sad
>>
>>58701929
You're a mentally sick frogposting freak and you will never know financial success.
>>
>>58701929
I just ignore their text messages and don't answer their calls
>>
>>58701929
You are depressed or ashamed, probably both. I spend time with my immediate family every chance I get. I play tennis with my brother and I visit my parents for 6 hours every sunday.
>>
File: 1620188599956.png (177 KB, 638x638)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>58701929
I don't have a family.
They all died.
All I do is hold crypto and memecoins, FAC, LINK, the forbidden dog coin.
Just to have more money, to feel I have something, to feel special.
But still, I feel empty.
>>
>>58702051
>brother
>parents
fuck off faggot you should be ashamed for comparing yourself to gigachad loners
>>
IKTF. 33 year old virgin. No real friends or social life, so I just spend my weekends with family, even though I don't feel any closeness or get any enjoyment out of it
>>
abuse them for not arranging a marriage for you
>>
>>58701933
same here, that's why I even look at $trump's chart at meetings, I don't want to hear my fucking uncle talking about how good it's to suck god's dick
>>
>>58701933
>>58701935
don't you guys see that that was the real aim of the pandemic and that by letting yourselves be divided you've let them succeed?
Nothing stronger than love in this world anons, don't give it up for something so cheap as politics
>>
>>58701929
I'm trying to make it to spend more time with my loved ones. Maybe you need to rethink your priorities.
>>
>>58701935
It goes the other way too. Libs will ditch you just as fast over identity politics but like other anons said, politics is a terrible reason to cut off family members. You're family. You have literally hundreds of other reasons to hate eachother. Kek.
>>
>>58702818
Yeh that anon is as big a faggot for cutting his sister off as any lib. They're all bluepilled tards.
>>
>>58702818

its impossible to be close to someone that believes bullshit
>>
I've come to realize as an adult that I find my parents annoying, and always have, and don't particularly want to spend much time with them. Which makes me sad because they're still my parents. But it is what it is. It's kind of their fault for being self righteous weirdos.
>>
>>58701929
I'm moving across the world to Southeast Asia just so I have an excuse to not have to go to any family gatherings. I literally dread holidays as it is. Without any obligations, holidays actually become enjoyable.

>>58702941
I've pretty much gone through the same thought process. Felt like I was a bad person because I didn't love them, but really in my situation and many others I'm sure, there are some underlying and valid reasons. My parents divorced when I was in elementary, took no interest in my hobbies, my mom is on meds and attempted suicide, my dad is a control freak who has to be right about everything. I don't like playing the victim, but when it comes to your upbringing you have no say in the matter, so in this one context it actually makes sense to put blame on your family for how you may have turned out and why you may not care much for them.
>>
>>58702979

Yes I've come to realize, there's a reason why many people appreciate their friends more than their family. You get to choose your friends, you find each other because you enjoy each other's company and want to have good times together. There's no presumptuousness, expectations, demands.

With your family you just get what you got, and it's frequently a strange relationship. I don't hate them or anything and I'm happy to see them on occasion but I just don't like the way they act in general or the fact that they're getting needier as they approach old age.
>>
>>58701929
wait till they are dead and have massive regrets about not spending more time with them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.