[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715613103374757.png (1009 KB, 814x700)
1009 KB
1009 KB PNG
How do people who take advantage of the welfare system and collect SSDI manage to also bring in excess money from other places without getting caught? You would think at some point all these youtube or twitch streamers who are collecting disability would get flagged given the massive amount of money they also bring in from donations or subs etc

Am I missing something here, is collecting SSDI some kind of free money strategy I have been ignoring while being a wagie my whole life?
>>
>>58702401
in cobras case i would assume he spends most of it
>>
>>58702401
actually it's worse than you think
you can make money while on ssdi
for instance, i'm blind so i have special rules compared to non blind but it's similar just different $ thresholds
for example i can make roughly $2400/month before i trigger any type of action
Now, if i make more than 2400 i will trigger an action, but, I can make that 2400+ for 9 months before they kick me off ssdi. Then if i fall under that threshold i can be replaced on to ssdi
also, cap gains or rental income don't count toward my threshold.
>>
Crazy how the amerimutt welfare system is easier to game than any European one at this point. Here in Sweden you can fight and complain for 5-10 years and still don't get anything, no matter how much documentation you throw at them. That is if you're white at least, if you're not its a free ride with no questions asked.
>>
>>58702461
You mean you can just jump on and jump off? and if your rent is 1k a month and you work a shitty side gig for say 2k a month then only the second thousand counts towards your additional income?
>>
>>58702461
I see, so it's the blind who don't capitalize "I" on 4chan. Finally the mystery is solved
>>
>>58702401
because these dumb fucks constantly spend it and are in debt so they don't properly trigger any cap
>>
>>58702401
Anon, cobra is literally broker than broke. He can barely afford to get doordash.
He lives in a trailer.
>>
>>58702678
I remember watching his videos years ago and he used to blow any money or donations on pizzas with extra toppings and dipping sauces, etc. Plus a generous tip to the delivery guy, I assume.
>>
>>58702401
I don't know but ypu'd have to REALLY be stupid to think you can pull a scam over on them long-term.
>>
>>58702486
>shitty side-gig for $2K a month
doesn't sound like a shitty gig.
>>
File: rise of welfare.png (145 KB, 800x747)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
It isn't the state's money. They hardly give a shit. It's your money. That's why it's a horrible system, there's no real oversight mechanism.
>>
>>58702401
You have to be so fucking retarded and dysgenic to get NEETbux plus it's not even much.
Anytime someone on 4chan is mocking you for having a job just remember that someone like Cobra is the bare minimum and it only gets worse from there. On top of that you barely get any money so they're probably living at their grandmother's house because their mom is some meth addict deadbeat who lost custody.
>>
>>58702461
This nigga readin
>>
>>58702461
Does your text to speech thing just say "Frog" when there's a frog image attached to a post? This nigga makes me want alt image text supported on 4chan
>>
>>58703349
>>58703064
Legally blind is a thing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.