[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4653.jpg (58 KB, 976x850)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
If I don’t like someone I introduce them to leverage trading
>>
File: privateeyes.png (343 KB, 975x399)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>58729239
I lost over $100k+(maybe $200k) and more if you count opportunity cost.

It all started last bull run when I was literally led to bybit by mmcrypto video. of course first week I made a ton of money and thought I was a genius. Anyways fast forward to 3 years spiraling down, depression, obsession, one billion indicators on a chart, options, futures, stocks, etc etc bots, signals, discord groups. Every technique, indicator and strategy.

Win rate: 50%

I finally gave up. I am not a world class trader who can outperform Bitcoin(one of the best performing assets in the world).

I hurt myself, I hurt others and I damaged my life substantially because of leverage trading.

Guys, it's a professional field that they allow amateurs in by just clicking a few buttons on an app and you can lose your shirt.

Obviously don't listen to a loser like me or anyone online but the bitcoiners were right about everything. everything. you just buy and hold and focus on living a better life and being productive and healthy. That's how you actually win the investing/money game.
>>
I rode the waves a few times.
The issue is, is that if the market is boring, you do fantastically.
When nothing is going on and the usual ups and downs are coming and going, you can make a killing.
...but then there comes a day, to all of us when the line doesn't go back up or down and we've bet far too much to lose, and we double down, and double down and here we are.
>>
>>58729331
>...but then there comes a day, to all of us when the line doesn't go back up or down and we've bet far too much to lose, and we double down, and double down and here we are.
True.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.