[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

A member of LINU is basically bribing all twitter crypto influencers. What are the implications?
>>
That they’re desperate, appear desperate, and every baggie is praying to dump on the first wave of newcomers that finally takes the bait
>>
Linu ain’t bribing shit, the coin is too bullish to need to. People are seeing what’s up. Yeah, I know it’s down. But it was down twice before, and bounced back strong each time. With how long it’s been, the work that’s been put in, it’s only a matter of time before homies bounce back again. Don’t miss the Casinu release or you’ll rope, fuddies.

>inb4 Mike the kike diddles kids or Emilia cast a spell to give me erectile dysfunction and my wife left me
Kys
>>
>>58729869
who
>>
>>58729814
Fuck Ryan. He sold the top, lingered for a while to dissipate suspicion and now is fully gone kek. Vermin. Fuck the viking pfp guy too, fuck the glasses cunt, fuck all the team that slurped our liquidity and abandoned the project after the listings. Fuck you all. Whoever thinks they're still holding is demented.
>>
>>58729814
Another -20%
>>
>>58729814
Implications are that it will rug soon.
>>
File: jsutnotsellingisall.jpg (989 KB, 2881x2841)
989 KB
989 KB JPG
>>58730563
Not one of us sold, I'm one of the biggest hodlers in the community and I'll post here what I first posted in response to all the fud way back when
>>
>>58730647
lol ok. why did ryan just leave then? He used to put in the work 24/7 and now he (and his gang of rats) just vanished because what, he wants a lil break? Fucking retard, he cashed out and left you hanging like the cuck you are. There's only a few people actually working on it now and all of them are new - mike, dom, linu to lambo, rabbi, etc...
>>
Ryan hasn't sold, retards

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.