[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jeff.jpg (210 KB, 1080x1350)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
/biz is holding past cycle dead coins long term and it's time to wake these fags up. Post a list of coins that are already dead and won't pump significantly in the next cycle. I'll start= XRP. Also prove you're not a bot and type "nigger" after your reply.
>>
>>58769977
Is /biz in the room with you right now? Do you hear the ripple of foot steps?
>>
>>58769977
Kadena (KDA) and nigger. Best explanation from this dude to the spamming and scamming KDA trannies that crashed /biz/ with their coordinated attacks on threads, using their VPNs and mentally ill hysteria:

Kadena has no future, you have no womb, you have no ovaries. Even your idol Kevin Murcko had the foresight to abandon your shitcoin and sell as he is not emotionally married to his bags like (You) are
It has been nearly 5 years since mainnet.
Kadena can only handle 0.01% of the acclaimed "480k tps"
Your chains haven't scaled for years (because it literally can't and will bottleneck which it currently does at times)
You also fell for the Stuart Haber meme.
0 dApps, wallets, smart contracts. Your community developers are constantly getting shafted and pointing out how incompetent Kadena dev team is, unable to build anything because the Kadena Tranny Foundation are greedy kikes and only want money
Imagine trusting the Kadena Tranny Foundation after they literally scammed $100M from the community, didn't pay the marketing agency in which they hired and have been trying & failing to do damage control ever since.
I remember when you retards were shilling Kaddex to be the most revolutionary dex in all of mankind, and now look at ye
Kadena's circulating supply increased by 5x over the last 3 years and is literally decades ahead of their cited token emmissions schedule (this should be very alarming to you niggers)
Thanos hates (You).
"Kadena themselves can't even release a functional multichain dapp. Data segregation between chains is painful. The complexity of using more than one chain is insane. Try to make something as simple as an oracle, you either serve only one chain or you spam the same data 20 times."
If you've been around crypto long enough, you would understand that 99% of shitcoins simply don't recover in the next bullrun.
I warned you with Kadena in 2021 (I took profits at $15-$20), I warned you with Kaddex
>>
>>58771701
There is a very strong negative correlation between activity in KDA threads and the board, /biz/ got destroyed after we got flooded by trannies. KDA is a scam and just as fake as trannies claiming to be women.
>>
File: THESTANDARD.jpg (144 KB, 1152x2048)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>58769977
XRP is the standard.
Cope harder, gay nigger.
>>
>>58771943
The "xrp is the standard" nigger turned out not to be a bot after all, what a surprise.
>>
>>58772336
You will be even more surprised once le flip is switched in two weeks.
$589 EOM.
$2k EOY.
$10k eventually.
>>
File: Shadilay_album_cover.png (126 KB, 315x316)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>coins that are already dead and won't pump significantly in the next cycle
BTC
>>
Financial cults (peak NGMI tier):
LINK, XRP, ICP, ADA

Yesteryear's bags:
Every ETH L2
ETH itself
UNI, CAKE
DOT
AVAX
HBAR
ROSE
VET
GRT
HNT
FTM
RUNE
TRX
too many to list honestly, mein negger
>>
how about you NIGGERS post some new coins that arent total pieces of shit?
>>
>>58769977
APU dead coin
>>
Why does Athlean make /fit/ seethe?
>>
>>58773387
Truth nuke over here, unironically speaking
>>
>>58769977
>if you want to look like an athlete you have to train like one!
>injects test
Lol
>>
File: feels BAT man.png (332 KB, 661x644)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
I'm still holding BAT

somebody kill me
>>
>>58773355
Praise Kek, look at those digits.
>>
>>58773387
>Every ETH L2
tfw I didn't sell ZK immediately after airdrop, and also forgot to sell ZKDOGE even before the airdrop (it dropped like 90% in a few days)
>>
>>58773461
they seethe because he's objectively wrong 60% of the time and still has legions of people click on his videos and makes bank off it
>>
>>58769977
XRP has a final exit pump left in it.

They'll beat the SEC suit here soon, and it will probably double in a week or two, before crashing down.

>>58773387
agree with most of these, except LINK. Link wont make you ungodly rich, but it will probably outperform ETH from here imo.
>>
>>58769977
You are now remembering RVP (Revolution Populi)
>>
>>58773461
>>58775899
Don't forget fake weights

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.