[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: BAT flag.gif (1.4 MB, 480x480)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>2024
>I am forgotten

BAT and Brave have Thiel connections. JD Vance has Thiel connections and is likely the next VP. A Trump administration could mean relaxed or more transparent SEC/government oversight for crypto.

Brave is gaining momentum. BAT could have its moment in the sun. Don't give up hope!
>>
Piece. Of. Shit.
>>
File: 1621622639413.jpg (93 KB, 620x540)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>Up 17% from 7 years ago
I remember vividly someone posting from inside their Motorhome which looked like a space station with this coin being traded from his laptop. What happened?
>>
Give me coombait
>>
>>58771255
Checked. I was just thinking about the JD/Theil/BAT connection last week when he got nominated. I wonder if Brave will stop being pussys once the orange regime takes back the office
>>
>>58771255
Why are there still bat threads? Might as well have turtlecoin namecoin or funfair threads.
>>
>>58772867
This
>>58773300
Because of a based poster who regularly dumps the best coombait webms you will ever see in these threads. Theres a handful of delusional baggies too
>>
File: ptsd.jpg (17 KB, 320x320)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>58772959
>I wonder if Brave will stop being pussys once the orange regime takes back the office

I hope so or it's truly over

>>58772867
I can only hope to summon thotposter by creating the thread. If you build it, they/them will come

>>58773300
mostly just because Brave still exists and is still growing in userbase
>>
PIECE. OF. SHIT!!!!!
>>
>>58773300
Because I bought when it was $1
>>
Brave is unironically the best browser out there. It baffles me when I hear people complaining about youtube ads and how it is unwatachable. I get zoomers can't even torrent, but I haven't watch a single ad in years.
>>
>>58771255
When on chain brave rewards
>>
>>58771255
I really, really like this image of the man with the BAT shirt and flag. Do you mind if I save it to my machine?

>>58774705
I don't like brave because of the inbuilt crypto miner in the browser + the injected referral links + the new tab adverts bombarding me + brendan is a chud who said lgbtiaq2s+ peoples shouldn't be allowed to marry + he hasn't come out FOR palestine + he hasn't come out AGAINST 45 (not gonna give him the decency say his name). i just like the cute lion (rawrr hehe) logo and the triangle token symbol.
>>
Is the tipping system still fucked up on BAT? Was thinking about a good way to use it for my X raids on telegram
>>
PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
As an elder BAT statesman, I feel I need to remind you:

1) Browser is still growing
2) Search is still growing

Something will happen. Who knows what it will be.
>>
File: krrmt.jpg (33 KB, 1000x1000)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>58771255
Utility is dead. Memes are where it's at.
- Kermit (eth)
- Timi (eth)
- Eggy (sol)
>>
Luke not on community call today. Jennie confirmed that Luke was in a terrible accident and likely won't come back. BAT-bros... we lost.
>>
>>58776882
What?!? Is he ok?
>>
>>58776964
She was not at liberty to tell us but no. It sounds bad. She was pretty choked up
>>
>>58777023
I don’t believe you. Luke has died before and came back. He will again
>>
>>58775971
This is how I feel, too. I know BAT is just one of many deadcoin ERC20 tokens from 2017, but at least we have tangible growth that we can track via browser users.

Yes I know browser growth ≠ BAT growth but I don't think it's farfetched to think that some day browser growth could translate into BAT price
>>
>>58771255
$40 when?
>>
>>58777428
Yea but they don’t really like bat and the tokenomics are fucked. Plus Brendan won’t do token burns, which is ludicrous
>>
>>58777428
I don't think Ethereum can continue to exist 10-20 years from now without some projects with real utility. How would that even work? There has to be at least one project that is worth 1/4 of Ethereum in the future.

>>58778607
The token burn thing could change in the future. If Trump is elected I would be more excited about Brave search keyword staking. But that assumes Brave can eventually get around the SEC.
>>
>>58777182
Bruh - it's over. He's gone. Jewish sky daddy won't bring him back.
>>
>>58778607
>>58779058
Is the reasoning behind not wanting to do a token burn solely because of SEC/security implications?

If so, a Trump administration could do wonders for the price of BAT
>>
Need thicc asian ass TPkun…
>>
>>58780345
I'm more interested in seeing pics of Luke's bloody corpse after the "accident"
>>
Piece. Of. SHIT
>>
Day three post-Luke and BAT is dumping. Really makes you think. I guess Luke was the only BAT apostle at Brave. With his body now six feet under and rotting into the earth, I may as well throw my BAT in with him.
>>
>>58782850
He's on vacation. They said that on the community call. I actually had to watch it because I had a mini breakdown! All the progress I had made with my bowels is GONE NOW! Hope ur happy.
>>
>>58782881
Cope, Turtletard. Cope. He's gone. Accept it. BAT is as over as Joe
>>
Even coomposter has abandoned us. We truly have nothing
>>
>>58784311
TP was in the last thread. Xhe will never leave us
>>
This thing will grow eventually. Anyway, without massive demand token burns won't make a bit of difference.
>>
>>58784449
Only thing growing right now are worms and mushrooms on Luke's broken corpse
>>
File: 1618783178643.gif (19 KB, 326x314)
19 KB
19 KB GIF
>>58771255
sell BAT
sell LUNC
sell DOGE
gamble on flip.gg
fuck off
>>
>>58784835
Best advice in this thread, desu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.