[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
He's just another laser eyed anti american moron who thinks the dollar will hyperinflate in 2 weeks
>>
File: 20240718_135643.jpg (695 KB, 1080x1802)
695 KB
695 KB JPG
Based elon like memes
>>
File: 20240616_110340.jpg (582 KB, 1080x1700)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
>>
>>58774022
the people who will be most blind-sighted by hyperinflation are the same ones that vehemently deny it could happen.
>>
He probably already knows about the nosey ones at the federal reserve
>>
Currently, over 400 paper IOU's promising silver are floating around for every 1000oz comex bar. 400 people wont be able to claim delivery on their bar of silver. Just a decade ago the paper markets were about half the size. These IOU's are printed to create an artificial supply of silver, the intention is to keep the prices down; one of the main nodes of faith in federal reserve notes is being able to buy precious metals for cheap; inexpensive silver means the dollar has to be doing great! The confidence in the fednotes allows the federal to endlessly print fiat, funding globohomo and its implications, one of which is being able to buy out any assets as the highest bidder [the cantillon effect] since they have the currency printer behind them. On top of this, the inflation reflected by the price increase is further turned into wealth destroying activity as property taxes rise with the inflated prices, another form of shadow taxation. The worst part is that each dollar printed has a debt obligation, thus its impossible to pay down the debt because the debt increases with every dollar printed, a literal ponzi scheme where the parasites continually skim off the top by charging usury interest, almost 2 trillion dollars a year in debt obligations. The funniest part is that unironically paper cash is becoming scarcer since almost all of the currency printing done this century has been through digital tokens, 2000 digital dollars exist for every dollar in cash, this props up the stock market and cryptocurrencies, which have extremely inflated prices due to the digital currency printing DCPrinting
>>
File: 20240706_122929.png (3.81 MB, 959x2568)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB PNG
>>
>>58774034
Are you prepared for turbo gigadeflation too
>>
Pic related shall be their fate. They try to buy us out with the currency they've printed as a means of enslavement.
>>
File: 1621148709941.png (51 KB, 534x451)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
He clearly said you're there because you're not wealthy enough to have a JEOING737 hat
>>
>>58774036
This fucking chart pisses me off so much. It's so god damn wrong on so many levels. But it's the crypto part that makes me seethe the most. Crypto should be last place for accessiblity and familiarity I agree, but it should not be last place for scarcity or durability. It's obvious. We can argue about fungiblility for transparent chains, but when it comes to Monero there is no arguing. Fuck you.
>>
File: IMG_5034.jpg (637 KB, 1024x1024)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
>>58774019

Elon Musk is a pseud

Anyone with a brain knows this
>>
>>58774019
We are all going to be trillionaires
>>
File: 20240718_234025.jpg (835 KB, 958x2340)
835 KB
835 KB JPG
>>58774130
>scarcity, durability
>in crypto
Stop youre making me laugh too hard
>>
Crypto nerds are literally seething that silver coinage is more durable than intricate networks of cable.
>but brooo the cable is made of copper wire dude
>but muh wireless router
>ignore the notion of network providers dude ham radio [doesnt even own a radio]
>legal rehypothecation of cold wallets
Crypto is neither scarce nor durable.
>>
>>58774036
How are gold and silver coins more accessible than crypto? It's easier and faster to just buy Bitcoin (not that I would advocate buying Bitcoin in a bull market) and even easier to just get bank notes (scrip?)
>>
File: 1705559374055689.png (2.93 MB, 996x1521)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB PNG
Are you sure you onow what you've got?
>>
File: 1681337344054258.jpg (158 KB, 1600x1200)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>58774181
>accessibility
I have a silver coin in my pocket. If i dont have a device for crypto [which i dont] then its impossible for us to transact.
This doesnt even include the fact that you can be locked out of your e-wallet. Its not just about buying it, its about using it as money. No internet no magic internet beans.
>time to spend
>pull coin out of pocket
>wealth access complete
>>
>>58774181
This goes further into fungibility as i can split my coin in two in a worst case scenario, but again lack of access to a vulerable non durable networking device prevents it any meaningful business from being conducted. Crypto is credit with unnecssary steps as crypto is backed by the digital printing of currency which is backed by paper fiat cash.
>>
>>58774019
'The Atlas Society'.
Lmao what a self important douche.
>>
File: 20240625_165055 (1).jpg (1.27 MB, 1080x1754)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>accessibility of cash vs coinage
This one can be disputed but excludes any cash in a bank, if you cannot hold it in hand, you literally do not own it at all. Nonetheless silver and gold coinage meet the requirements to be deemed money and everything else falls short; instead falling into categories that are not money:
>scrip
>goods
>credit
Real wealth has mass and substance, credit is merely claims to wealth via numbers on a screen, scrip is a promise on paper, and goods are self explanatory. Plus merchant fees are incredibly jude out.
>>
>>58774192
Fair enough but in some nuclear war/EMP scenario I'm accepting bank notes over silver coins...because all the money printers are located in cities which will have been destroyed.

An additional problem is that many silver coins say $5 dollars or something so that people will assume that that coin is worth $5 when it is in fact worth $30 or hundreds (in the case of nuclear war).
>>
>>58774019
2 more weeks
>>
>>58774221
Consider the durability of coinage vs paper in that situation
>face value of one or five dollar
The assumption inferenced excludes the deflationary aspect of an emergency situation. Pic related, gold is worth 42 real dollars [made of silver*].
Nobody even has cash anymore
>Cash: 2000x scarcer than its digital component
>silver and gold 400x and 120x scarcer than their digital component.
See this post >>58774058
>>
File: 20240716_090923.jpg (697 KB, 1030x2280)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
>>58774227
Its happening every two weeks thats the thing. How often is the federal reserve digitally producing currency for the interest payments they use to suck the blood of the nation?
Also check your wallets, whats the latest year it says on the cash? Most of mine are 2013, barely beginning to see anything after 2017.
>>
>>58774349
>Most of mine are 2013, barely beginning to see anything after 2017.
Are you in the US?
>>
>>58774352
Yes. On the western side of things. I imagine the east coast has the different years kek
Argentinas probably got some fresh 2023 bills since the jude they "elected" is beginning to dollarize, perhaps its just digital dollaros.
>>
>>58774356
I meant to write 2024 i swear
>>
>>58774356
mine say 2017 as well
couple of 2013
couple of 2021
>>
>>58774019
if silver and gold are so good, why don't i really want them at all?
>>
>they dont acksheually print money
>they print money five it to their j'cronies who then buy the bonds and bills
>proooblem sooolved
Fuxking kek we need to expel all of these bad actors... why do they all wear those stupid little hats on their head anyway?
>>
File: 20240625_164427.gif (475 KB, 406x640)
475 KB
475 KB GIF
>>58774378
>>
Ironic he says this while supporting the candidate who wants to devalue the dollar because he thinks that'd bring back manufacturing jobs somehow.
>>
File: 20240708_231848.jpg (1.96 MB, 1920x2932)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
>>58774388
Redplill me on how devaluing ones currency magically brings back manufacturing.
Pic related was the revaluing of currency, post expulsion of the money changers, in 1933... Germany became a manufacturing powerhouse when they began paying in real money: silver coinage
>>
>>58774404
Using tard logic for a second, what it does is it increases exports as the cost of your money becomes approachable to foreigners. Some good examples of this is that the Yen is a weak currency, so Japanese products are relatively cheap. Meanwhile the British Pound is a strong currency, meaning British products are more expensive.

When not using tard logic you'd know that business owners don't really get much out of this deal, most manufacturing was lost to automation with only some losing to outsourcing, and it'd force American consumers to bear the brunt of lower wages and more expensive goods. The only time these things work is when people are suddenly flooded with money, like in China when incomes drastically increased over the 2000's so the Yuan was devalued so Chinese people didn't see much of a standard of living decrease while exports still increased. Notice how America in 2024 is a much more advanced and service/speculation-reliant economy than China in the 2000's was. Trump has only hinted at being pro-devaluation, but his running mate JD Vance has been more open about it, and if Trump (an obese gereatric) trusts JD to run the country it's a sign that he at least signs off on his economic policies.
>>
>>58774428
Pretend im vaccinated; can you explain that first part again. It's almost clicking
>>
>>58774446
Imagine currency is like a pizza, and you're a very hungry boy. A strong currency is like a pizza cut into eight slices, which are big enough slices to fill your tummy. A weak currency is like a pizza cut into sixteen slices, it won't fill you up but you can give pizza to more people.

Americans are very hungry boys, so ideally there's eight slices. But there's a lot of Americans, and a lot of other people who'd want pizza and be willing to pay for it (exports). If the dollar is cut into too many pieces, Americans won't get enough pizza to fill them but it would /probably/ feed foreigners, though most of those foreigners have the means to make their own pizza anyway.
>>
>>58774459
It just seems like such gymnastics on banks' behalf so they can retain control of currency and take advantage of people that actually produce via money changing. I really am gradually beginning to hate the money changers more and more.
>welp sorey youre cash is worthless now but hey foreigners can buy up the houses around you! Think about your 401k dude!!
>welp sorey now theres no cash, but dude you could vacation somewhere and your dollar will go further over there
Literally half the articles i looked at including the fred fed ones had similar greentexts. We need sound money, not money that turns weak or strong whenever the money changers decide they need more money.
>captcha xxxxx
>>
File: 1617920148545.jpg (23 KB, 600x543)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>58774171
if every computer died tomorrow, people could still do the hash work by hand
>>
>>58774019
Better sell all my crypto for fiat!

Is what all normies are hearing apparently.
>>
>>58774019
Wow.
For real.
>>
File: 1513119951589 (2).jpg (113 KB, 500x440)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>58774803
Holy cope
>>58774806
The sad part is they won't even get cash, they'll just get digital dollars.
>crypto: backed by digital dollars being copied and pasted 1776x over
>digital dollars backed by cash
>cash is fiat faith backed
By keeping crypto you end up with absolutely nothing (except a thumb drive and login credentials). Crypto is an intangible token promising a digitized claim to a fiat note.
>>
File: 1688814907336826.png (154 KB, 1004x560)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>
>>58774841
ah you're a schizo
>>
>inb4 meds
>>
File: 20240717_113346.jpg (531 KB, 1080x1736)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
The federal reserve is a bad-guy organization full of parasitic thieves.
Imagine how poor those bankers would become if we had real money (silver and gold) circulating again as legal tender coinage. It would be a golden age for civilization.
>>
>>58774192
Describing bitcoin as magic internet beans makes you sound like a buttcoiner retard. There are advantages to both PM and bitcoin (I don't care about the rest of crypto) but really the only thing silver has over it is this apocalyptic scenario where the internet goes down forever, in which case silver loses value also (almost all PM trading is over the internet) and in such a scenario we would be back to bartering, not swapping coins. (Or do you actually think people will walk around with mechanical scales for every silver transaction?) ....

>>58774198
You're typing nonsense. It is not backed by fiat in any way.

>>58774220
More nonsense. There is no such thing as inherent value, the fact you can hold a coin in your hand does not give it value. Its value is purely a product of supply and demand economics. The same as bitcoin. You have this incorrect idea that value comes from owning something when it's the other way around; we own things that have value, and value comes from market economics.

All in all just boomer drivel.
>>
>>58774898
good answers, anon
>>
>8774898 no (you) for (((you)))
>not backed by (digital fiat in any way)
Imagine believing the demand for crypto is real when pic related shows that its a literal money laundering program for the currency printers
>all precious metals trading is done over the internet
Kek whenever that is the case metals arent even moving around because the exchanges are trading IOU's as previously mentioned itt
>carefully omits the concept of scarcity of precious metals because there is no scarcity in crypto, ignores the fact that its tangible and durable
>b00mer DRlVEL
Kek ok jesse its time for you to go to bed your insults are as old and used up as you perceive boomers to be.
>generational divide pushing agent saboteur
>>
>>58774898
>I don't care about the rest of crypto
you don't see the potential of Link? at this point it seems almost inevitable
>>
File: 20240723_005659.jpg (1.2 MB, 1920x2932)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>people have never used coinage before, whatre they going to do, carry weighing devices in their pockets all day
Kek thats going on the silver fud bingo card.
>>
>>58774909
>pic related shows that its a literal money laundering program for the currency printers
can you explain how that statement is true? you might argue the same for anything (eg everything) that has gone up in price. is coffee a literal money laundering scheme for the printers?
>>
>silver bingo fud of anti-silver crypto maxi shill's repeatedly debunked arguments
>>
The Cantillon effect is directly displayed in cryptocurrency, which being intangible, causes the bagholders of the several rugpulls to be empty handed and left without an overpriced caffeinated beverage to lift their spirits, at least the drink holder can have his drink and drink it too. This doesnt even go into the several schemes along the way that lock crypto holders out of price movements, legally allowable chills and freezes placed on wallets.
>oh you noticed their funny little hats
>account suspended, seed phrase removed from the blockchains
>>
Silver and gold are the true store of value.
>>
>>58774930
>Silver and gold are the true store of value
while I'd like this to be true, I'll point out that in the hyperinflation economies of the last decade like Argentina, Lebanon, and Venezuela the amount of crypto use FAR outstrips the use of PM's

I hold physical gold and silver as medium-term savings, but to not recognize Bitcoin as a digital PM is just putting your head in the sand

if hyperinflation comes to the US, I'm sure gold/silver will have a great time, but crypto will be dominant
>>
File: 1612427470516 (2).png (883 KB, 868x789)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
Foreign countries experiencing levels of extreme inflation had their governments launder currency away using crypto
Lebinon anon that always begs is a psyop dude. Those places have unreliable internet access and intermittent power
>dude VenezueIa isnt applicable
Another one to circle on the bingo because without the access to the wealth, the gold flakes and silver coins were fairing well for transactions. I would never trust cryptocurrency in a 3rd world situation. fucking kek not buying your bitcoins mr wiIIiams.
>>
File: be-advised-19276566.jpg (40 KB, 500x520)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>58774998
none of this refutes what I said
>>
Intermittent internet, inconsistent electricity
>bro dude bitcoin will totally work then dude
Crypto nerds completely btfo
>>
>>58774987
This. Flight to a better, more sustainable system is not the same as a ponzi. You can't inflate away Bitcoin. It may not be perfect, but it's a damn sight better than fiat. How many Bitcoin epitaphs have we heard over the years, from all manner of sources, yet it persists, grows and is looking like it will eat fiat. There's always going to be naysayers. Let them naysay. They're always silenced in the long run.
>>
>>58774036
>crypto
>credit
????
>>
>>58775061
peer-to-peer doesn't need internet
batteries are a thing.
>>
>>58774181
>oops the exchange went down
>oops I lost my seed phrase
>oops my harddrive broke
>oops it went to $0
>oops its actually just vapourware
>oops you need miners to be able to even send it
>hi can I pay for these groceries with 0.0000001 bitcoin?
>okay just give me your wallet address
>okay lets both connect to the internet
>okay just wait 10 minutes whilst it goes through
>okay I just paid a $10 fee to send the bitcoin even though my groceries were only $15
>now remember we have to make everyone use this clunky vaporware forever or the price will go to 0 and I'll lose everything
>>
>>58775494
CBDC solves this.
>>
>>58774381
well, it's not about federal reserve notes vs. gold necessarily. but that's true not your average person would really want to accept precious metals. i'd have to be lucky to find someone willing to exchange my gold for something and at a rate that i like that's hopefully not at a loss. further, i can't live in a gold house, i can't eat or drink gold, and i can't fuck gold. it's pretty though.
>>
>>58775611
CBDCs do not work as nigeria shows it only leads to a refusal of the currency and in fact now their currency has two prices since people refuse payments in the cbdc thus everything you spend on the cbdc has a fee on top
>>
>>58774130
He is a glownigger they are shilling now for PMs instead of outright shilling against crypto because PMs are controlled through paper markets internationally and no matter the buying pressure locally the international price can be dumped because capital controls at borders (which crypto bypasses).

Hence why FTX failed to do the paper metal shit with crypto because on crypto the opposite happens you can locally control on nations the exchange ratio temporally but the international price is settled onchain every second and it can't be controlled hence the FTX bankrun.

Notice that they also shill for silver which has 4% yearly inflation and not gold that has 1.80% inflation rate, it's basically a controlled opposition movement.
>>
>>58774024
your shiny rocks is attracted to zero value as technology is deflationary, always will be, and technology brings higher quantity of your worthless rocks
>>
File: Why so many 1pbtids.jpg (322 KB, 1410x1100)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
is buying silver a good idea?
>thread gets swarmed with glowies to stop this
>>
>>58774998
kek, this pic is shared as a joke; making fun of no-coiners. You didnt get that because your fucking retarded.
>>
>>58776899
stackers have been saying this since before crypto was invented
>>
>>58777074
>stackers have been saying this since before crypto was invented
and they're multi-millionaires now. phew, bad choice of argument there. some of us (not you, obvs) will be billionaires
>inb4 no, reee
you have a 100% failure rate so far
>>
The federal reserve endlessly prints money to fund globohomo. Silver coinage prevents corruption. Also, computer currency is a distraction to rob people of tangible wealth. Seems all the coping crypto shills have infested this thread.
>>
File: 20240723_164352.jpg (28 KB, 595x172)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
We skipped zimbabwe status and it went straight to numbers on a screen. Bretty funny how people think wealth is just a number on a screen, then turn around and say that you too could be a miIIionaire if you buy into the tokens they are bagholding
>>
>>58777187
why can't you own both retard, you're not in a secret club just because you found out about bitcoin last year
>>
Things that exist>imaginary things that promise something that exists
>>
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 612x406)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>58776584
>nice crypto portfolio
>>
>>58777243
gottem
>>
>>58776584
High IQ and complete boomer annihilation post.
>>
File: IMG_4120.jpg (48 KB, 500x406)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2018/09/21/the-latest-bitcoin-bug-was-so-bad-developers-kept-its-full-details-a-secret/amp/
Until we have cheap software verification tools a decentralized system especially one that would be used in some fashion to implement the future of finance cannot ever happen. The security of these systems would have to be perfect. If someone exploited this bug , which was just before Covid and allowed someone to print an infinite number of Bitcoin, it would be a disaster. Blockchains have a future in finance but it is alongside centralized authorities who control them. The main issue is we haven’t solved the corruption problem yet, so any government institution is just trying negated by corporate interests and blackmailed by the intelligence services into submission.
>>
File: 1715497502218788.jpg (749 KB, 1232x2048)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
>>58776584
>the glowniggers are shilling for silver now
Imagine being this stupid.
>>
File: Do shills even read.jpg (192 KB, 1048x457)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>58774359
Fuckin saved
>>
I wonder why half this thread is trying to convince me to buy bitcons and wealth-gones instead of goId and siIver. Pic related.
>>
>>58778876
>instead of goId
ever tried to leave the country by plane with a bag full of gold?
that pretty much sums it up
>>
>>58774019
Silver Certificates were discontinued before Elon was even born
>>58774036
Actual smoothbrained chart
>>58774158
No chance in hell images like this were created by a sane mind
>>
>how will bankers be able to flee the country they're trying to sink if accumulated wealth weighs too much?
They discovered it was too hard to steal wealth if it had mass so instead they used propaganda to convince people away from gold and silver and pushed for wireless methods of wealth storage, which makes stealing it through questionable channels much easier. This is why they hate the truth spreading about crypto and Lel, glowies hate memes almost as much as they hate precious metals.
>a quarter million dollars worth of gold is impossible to carry
For you
Also I'll point out that gold and silver take up less space and weight than cash at this point. Compare the weight of gold and silver against the weight of cash, the precious metals are the superior storage of value.
>>
>>58778946
>which makes stealing it through questionable channels much easier
kek
>walking on the street
>my piece of gold falls out of my pocket
>a random nigga takes it
>"hey this is my gold can i have it back"
>"what do you mean, this is my gold"
now prove he's wrong
you don't even need to include violence to show how stupid losing gold is, the fact that it's "yours" corresponds to having it closer to you than to someone else KEK
of course all of this is unrealistic, why? because you don't carry your gold in your pocket, why? because they could steal it LUL, and because it's a physical piece of shit, with all the implications
>For you
yeah just spend +XXXX to safely transport my networth LUL
imagine flying anywhere in the world and accessing your networth from the internet by just typing words
with gold you won't even pass the metal detector at the airport
"why are you transporting gold outside the country?? we'll hold you 2 hours interrogating you and checking you out with the help of RSI until we are satisfied of your answer"
good luck!
>>
>>58777243
This image kiIIs the crypto bros entire argument.
>>
>>58774803
Well, I don't need every computer dying tomorrow anyways because that would mean me going jobless
No crypto, no online publishing, no memes, I'm fucked kek
>>
>>58775494
kaspa solves all of this except the seed phrase but if you can't keep a seed phrase you also can't keep a gold/silver stash

and you need less room to store a seed phrase, and if it's in a vault you don't need to access that vault all the time to pay or withdraw (with gold you do)
talking about literal accessibility here
>>
>>58779202
if electricy and internet suddently stop working globally, storing your value will be the last of your problem
gold will probably be used as a weapon to smash people heads, at that point other rocks and metal will probably work better
>>
>>58774019
Everyone talk about the dollar like it still not the world's strongest currency

>>58779208
What do you do for work, you don't think it's time to get a life outside that basement?
>>
>>58778888
A plane seems like an exaggeration, he should try concealing a bag full of gold while I can move a milli on a ledger
>>
>>58776758
Why would I want to buy and hold silver?
>>
>>58779246
Why would I want to get out when I make more money than you clicking few keys to write and put it up on hydro?
>>
>>58774019
Whoever thinks that Musk post means anything to do with silver is borderline retarded.
>>
>>58776758
This meme is ringing more true than ever rn.
>>
>>58775611
No it doesn't retard
CBDS is designed to bring back financial slavery
>>
>>58779308
Doing that while stacked up in bitcoin for savings, having fun on PumpFun, guess that's what you call dream life
>>
Before our currency was debased in 1965, silver coinage was circulating around as a stable money.
>>
>>58774019
reddit tier because anyone who isn't fully retarded already knows this
>>
All of these "precious metals gigamooning" scenarios require electricity going out. If electricity goes out, everything goes to shit and all existing social systems (unless you're amish or something) will fall apart, thereby making your useless metals just that: useless. An analogy would be something like:

>I'm stacking all these physical copies of CDs and CD players because when SHTF, all that spotify and youtube shit is gonna disappear!
>If the electricity goes out, how are you going to play the CDs?
>Sheeeiiiiii

People like Mark Dice have put out videos where he offers people a bar of silver or a Hersheys bar in the street and basically everyone takes the chocolate. A catastrophe isn't going to make the average person think "hey! Silver and Gold are scarce! I ought to trade my valuables for those even though they serve me in no practical way."

It's just a dumb perspective. We live in a digital, electronic age and our money will always take this form from this point forward. If this infrastructure broke, there are much bigger problems.
>>
>silver has to have a catastrophe to be valuable
>if the power goes out.... youre silver will be worthless
>but people will still try to rob you for it
>youtub celebrities said its worthless when they cherry picked people taking the choco-bar
>comparing silver to an item that relies on electricity itself
>silver has no usage
>carefully omits that technology alongside itself is heavily dependant on the precious metals
>literally pretends as if silver and gold have never been used as money before
>promises that with crypto youll be a millionaire, as long as you buy his bags
>anything but silver!!
crypto shills are coping extra hard, angry that the store of value is tangible and even durable too. Silver chads just keep on winning.
>>
The problem with silver is that it puts too much power and wealth in your hands. The banker class hates this, so theres an arms race competition between them to get people to deposit their wealth in return for electronic tokens. The tokens themselves are borrowed from offline wallets, electronic wealth is not safe as a store of value; this doesn't even get into the fact that they are a pump and dump scheme. Silver, being tangible, cannot be borrowed away once you own it, which is the bad guys' worst nightmare because they want your wealth. Also its been mentioned in this thread already but having silver as legal tender blocks currency changers from being able to generate infinity shitcoins ponzis or endless digital dollar pyramid schemes.
>>
>>
There are graphs out there that show inflationary trends: when the federal reserve was created in 1913, it marked the beginning of an upward trend, in the late 60s and early 70s when the dollar fell off the precious metals podium, and a double whammy in the 21st century with the digitalization of the dollar with the internet and then the tokenization of the digitized dollar with crypto. Each incident was a debasement of currency taking control out of peoples hands and placing it into a small clique of international bankers. Silver and gold hold their value and are completely outside of any usury based systems of debt, meanwhile crypto is a direct plunge into the bottom of the debt pools
>buy my crypto you could become a millionaire
No thanks on the false promises based on gambling backed by fed's money laundering.
>>
File: ratio.png (33 KB, 208x118)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>58774171
What's the current rehypothecation ratio of crypto? Silver is at over 1:400 right now. Do you blame silver for that? No, you rightfully blame the Jews. This is hypocrisy.
>>58774192
What if the guy I want to do business with is on another continent?
>>
File: 1721412867688098.jpg (183 KB, 580x626)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>58774898
>where the internet goes down forever, in which case silver loses value also (almost all PM trading is over the internet)
They're selling each ounce of silver 400x. When this charade stops silver price goes up, not down. It's basic supply and demand.
>we would be back to bartering, not swapping coins
Barter with what? Picrel is a hint.
>>
File: fees.png (36 KB, 890x370)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>58774987
Even ignoring all the other problems, bitcoin transaction fees make it unusable for smaller transactions. The more adoption it gets the worse it becomes. This goes for all crypto currencies but bitcoin especially is pretty bad. It does like what, 7 transactions per second?
>>
File: deficit.png (720 KB, 1115x827)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
>>58776584
>Notice that they also shill for silver which has 4% yearly inflation and not gold that has 1.80% inflation rate, it's basically a controlled opposition movement.
Wrong. Supply of above ground silver is going down. There are huge deficits.
>>
>>58779189
>of course all of this is unrealistic, why? because you don't carry your gold in your pocket, why? because they could steal it LUL, and because it's a physical piece of shit, with all the implications
i hold crypto and not metals, but it would be fair to point out that metals can be stored away from your person; it literally cannot be taken from you. if you memorize your seed phrase, any nigger on the street can, at any time, put a gun to your head and force you to make a choice. that's fine right now, when most people are not crypto holders, but what if everyone were?
>>
>what if i want to do business with someone super far away
There is literally something called a wire transfer from a bank, its less steps than with crypto also safer considering you can cancel the transaction if things go sour.
>be cryptoid, want to buy a funko pop from australia
>take money to bank, transfer it to crypto exchange, then to wallet
>now the recipient has to do the same but in reverse
Literally the reason why crypto is not catching on with the public; its j'bankers means of hiding the currency they've just minted while forcing its users to go through hoops to extract any real value from it.
>inb4 but i cant buy drugs the bank would lock you out
If you criticize crypto, the hounds here riport the posts, the irony; criticize those behind crypto and your seed phrase gets blacklisted.
Silver rehypothecation happens because the entirety of retirements and 401k's are flush with the paper silver, the j'banks are holding our wealth hostage to supress silver prices for reasons already discussed itt. IRA's dont allow people to be their own precious metals holding custodian, the laws have tied wealth into digital nonsense thats worthless; if people opted out for gold and silver, the tokenized versions of them would be useless since savings are meant to be wealth parked away from the grabby hands who endlessly borrow it.
Wealth in hand is tangible, wealth on a screen is used as collateral for j'broker's debts.
People should not accept anything else except for gold and silver for high value transactions, considering the highly abundant nature of credit, printed currency, and crypto. The value of these tokens is heavily inflated and the crypto baggies want to dump their weightless bags.
Bitcoin and all the other shitcoins are even worse than the banks, which are already almost impossible to trust in the long term.
>>
>smug face: everything is keylogged smugface.exe
>smug face: but not crypto seedphrases i swear they wouldnt do that!
>please buy my bags before everyone finds out about this iIIban you for spreading this info!
>you could be a millionAIRe
Kek safely parking my wealth in gold and silver so my savings are not used as collateral for crypto debt obligations
>crypto bail-in
Lmao
>>
>>58778876
>just trust muh data
>>
>carries around metal imprint of seed phrase
>gave his phrase to that company already
>drops it on the ground, doesnt hear it since its not a chunky gold or silver coin
>someone picks it up, logs into your account and changes the password after transfering it all away
>gold chad that happened to drop a coin too isnt at a total loss since he has the rest safe at home
>cryptoid loses it all
Kek even the shills argument of misplacing the unit of wealth falls apart in reality, just like the notion of tokenized currency
>inb4 your house gets robbed bro theyll just spend the entire day angle-grinding through hardened steel trust me dude please dont own gold or silver because this could happen
The nsa j's robbed you the moment you handed them your cash in exchange for a flimsy promise.
Silver and gold are the gigachad store of value, everything else is a promise or just a receipt for a promise, or a value on a screen promising receipts that showed a promise could be there.
>>
>>58780705
>>take money to bank, transfer it to crypto exchange, then to wallet
crypto IS the money in this hypothetical scenario. there are no banks. incorruptible, direct p2p transfers are always more convenient than going through corruptible banks. without having read the entire thread, i do think you are very knowledgeable, and make a lot of good points, but i don't agree with all of the ones i've seen.
>>
>>58774019
>What did Elon Musk mean by this?
buy high caliber rounds
>>
>>58780730
>>gave his phrase to that company already
you don't know enough about crypto
>>
File: 1712947983711095.png (145 KB, 410x407)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>58774036
>CIA attempts meme
>>
>>58779219
>if electricy suddently stop working globally
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHA
>>
>>58780705
>There is literally something called a wire transfer from a bank,
Banks are Jewish, though. Using a currency issued by Jews. How is that better?
>its less steps than with crypto also safer considering you can cancel the transaction if things go sour.
That doesn't work with bank transfers. Only if your account gets charged or with credit cards. Here in Europe at least.
>Literally the reason why crypto is not catching on with the public
I agree with this. In the early years without KYC it was a lot easier.
>its j'bankers means of hiding the currency they've just minted
If you think all cryptocurrencies are Jewish you can easily make your own one without Jews.
>If you criticize crypto, the hounds here riport the posts
This is annoying, yes.
>your seed phrase gets blacklisted
That's only a problem because bitcoin and really most cryptocurrencies are not truly fungible as all transactions are public so it's possible to blacklist bitcoins coming from certain wallets. This is a solved problem (monero).
>>
Funny how all the 1 or 2 pbtid's have no legitimate refutation to this meme >>58774036 just baseless insults. The truth hurts the glowie.
>has to go through the bank to deposit into crypto
>banks are corrupt! So use the even more corrupted version of banks
Uhm no thanks, Id rather use silver coinage.
>silver connoisseur needs to do business
Hands coin, receives product or service. Simple as that. Cryptoids pretend that nobody ever meets face to face anymore.
>ftx and mt gox
Those should have been a clear warning to anyone but if you share this information they try to shut you down.
>>
>>58780750
STOP
CAPITALIZING
THE WORD
jew

it's jew, jews, jewish
don't capitalize the word, ever
>>
>>58780753
you're posing a lot of false, baseless premises as fact. no one will want to put any effort into refuting someone who argues in bad faith.
>>
Crypto requires a bank to put any wealth in or out. Banks are already terrible so being forced to use a bank AND crypto is double bad. Again no thanks on the fake currency
>>
>>58780761
>banks
>banks AND crypto
you are here
>crypto
>>
>>58780740
jim you on a roll
>>
>>58780761
>Crypto requires a bank to put any wealth in or out
False. You can buy goods and services or use p2p platforms like https://haveno.exchange/
>>
silver and gold are durable
>omg bad faith argument dood
Kek are they even trying anymore or just sending in b0ts
>>
>guys p2p allows you to bypass the bank
>you just have to be in the vicinity of the person
Just use real money if you're doing business face to face wtf lol
>>
>>58780776
Doesn't work because the people I do business with are all over the world.
>>
>>58780776
Also you can do cash by mail. I've sold monero for cash by mail before.
>>
>>58780775
i never said everything you said was wrong, dipshit. i even mentioned that i believe you make a lot of good points. you cherrypicked a mundane thing you said that i never attacked and suggested that i attacked it. funny how you are STILL arguing in bad faith. you behave like a bot and suggest that i must be a bot for pointing how retarded you look when you say certain things. get a grip.
>>
You seem hung up on the fact that crypto isn't money, which is true, but you're missing the point (like a lot of people in crypto) that it's not meant to be. It's a glorified payment processor.
>>
>>58780753
>Hands coin, receives product or service
People don't want to carry around money and get robbed. Almost like personal wealth security is more important than any other factor and why people gave up carrying cash in the first place. Daft retard
>>
>>58780791
that's terribly reductive
>>
>>58780793
That's not true at all. In my country almost everyone still uses cash (paper money). But we don't have many niggers.
>>
>>58780795
Maybe, but it's true that crypto is not a store of value the same way gold and silver are. PMs work when the power or Internet stops working. PMs don't become outdated and replaced. PMs have intrinsic value while currencies don't.
>>
>>58774019
he means silver is ancient history
load up on paper currency with big numbers to get ahead of the game
>>
>>58780797
Okay, well the US leads adoption of currencies globally, and there's a lot of those there. People are not going to walk around with a target on their back in this age of 'criminals are okay'. The dollar should be backed by silver, and so should the bank accounts that issue credit and debit cards. The sad truth is every country in the globe perfected the money tool (card with pin number that only you know) to drastically reduce money motivated thefts and prevent spying. It doesn't need to get better. At a certain point you can 'engineer the good' out of tools we use, and currency is a tool humans use to exchange value. Silver doesn't mean shit either, because rare minerals were a motivation for people to go out and conquer/develop new land.
>>
It's pretty obvious that Musk is a Russian shill, or at least has some interest in BRICS and the downfall of the US.
>>
>>58780813
>The dollar should be backed by silver
Ideally a dollar should look like picrel. Everything else is a receipt for a dollar.
>>
>>58780827
Minus all the jew stars, of course.
>>
File: Real_money (57).png (2.02 MB, 1080x1704)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
Theres a big push to take away the physicality of wealth.
>>
I'm not saying trading dollar shouldn't be possible electronically but when you cash out at a bank you better get a silver coin. It's defined that way in your constitution too but you also also had paper dollars since forever so maybe it's not actually a hard requirement.
>>
File: 48735.jpg (2.07 MB, 2730x2047)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB JPG
>>58780916
To some degree it's inevitable unless we go back to more primitive societies. What's not inevitable is that Jews control it (or keep controlling it) all to enslave us. Your heart is in the right place, fren.
>>
>>58774019
If Musk was a student of history, he would know that hyperinflation is not caused by printing money alone. Other external factors cause hyperinflation, much worse than an economic meltdown, such as civil war, a coup, a government collapse, or the industry and farmlands becoming completely unglued.
>>
>>58779928
>All of these "precious metals gigamooning" scenarios require electricity going out.
Did Weimar lose electricity?
>>
Don't need permission to use cash or silver, they've got no merchint fees
>>
>>58774019
I will explain for mongoloids that cannot see the big picture by the US governments policies.

Currently the US is engaged in a trade war with China, where their only way to inflate their fake economy is pump the stock market, to do so they need to keep rates relatively down to incentivize company hiring and expansion, they also buy foreign competition due to more availability of money.

There will come a time however when that debt that is ever increasing will have to be paid, the best way to pay let's say 50 or 100 trillion dollars in debt is... by causing inflation, which devalues money, you make the new 1 dollar be 100 dollars and boom, you can just pay 1 trillion dollars in equivalent money rather than 100 trillion.

The US is trying to push it off until they beat China by printing money as much as they can, basically taking the rest of the worlds money to beat China, and then they're gonna dump shitty dollars onto others crashing other countries' economies in the process, to salvage theirs.

The US will destroy the world's economy, by design. Saving in dollars is a gigantic mistake, any year they could decide to press the button, although definitely not right now.
>>
>>58780730
>carries around metal imprint of seed phrase
why?
A seed phrase is smaller, easy to transport or you can even just memorize it. If you apply your safety measures to your silver/gold (like storing it in a safe), you can do AT THE VERY LEAST the same with your seed phrase and it will always be easier because the same size can hold $1 of value or $10000000 of value with no difference (you don't need a bigger safe). Worried about losing it all together? Just create more wallets and divide the coins between them, store the phrases separately.
Everything that you are applying to an inconveniently big and heavy object you can apply to a piece of paper with a seed phrase (or more than 1), it's just easier for obvious reasons.
>>58780684
>at any time, put a gun to your head
AT ANY TIME, like in public people go around with guns and no one sees it?
I specifically wrote:
>you don't even need to include violence
pointing a gun to your head IS violence. Violence, of course, requires more effort than non-violence and it's more risky, so less people are willing to go there.
The difference is that if you have silver or gold they can just physically take it from you. If you go there then sure, if i have a gun i can just kidnap your family and tell you to take all the silver from your bank and give it to me or i'll kill them, and so on. It's obvious that everything can be taken from you using violence, a physical object it's just easier and requires less effort than a seed phrase. It's impossible to not understand this.
>and force you to make a choice
Or, just like you store your metals in a safe, you can just NOT know your phrase and store that somewhere as well. They can torture you of course, but literally you don't know the phrase, so it's the same as metals. AT THE VERY LEAST you can treat a piece of paper with your phrase on just like you treat metals. It's just smaller and easier to do so. Why do you think a credit card requires both the physical card and the code?
>>
>>58781787
>>58780730
you can also add an arbitrary number of layers of security, since it's only a text.
You can store your phrase crypted with SHA256 and just memorize the silly passphrase. Your key for the SHA could be "cats are nice" and you just wrote somethere "dogs aren't nice". If they take "dogs aren't nice" from you, they can do absbolutely nothing. Instead it will always be easy for you to remember the actual key and just use that to decrypt your atcual seed phrases (that you can store, crypted, somewhere else).
Trying to argue that a big, physical, heavy object is in any way safer that just layers of texts (that can also be converted to physical object if you want kek) is really dumb and stupid, maybe you are so desperate to try to find a single argument that you can't see things for what they are anymore, but if you think about it at a general level what you are saying is objectively stupid and impossible to believe rationally
>>
>>58780730
the moment i lay hands on your silver, it's over. It's not a layer that protects your value, IT IS the value. I can just melt it to a necklace and bye bye, no one will ever know that it belongs to you - there's no global ledger that proves that X grams of silver belongs to Y address. If i can take the value from you directly, you already lost everything.
If you steal "dogs aren't nice" from me,good luck with that. You don't even know that it's about crypto, you don't know which one, you don't know which wallet. I can place it hidden in a business card, it could be the name of a real person and there's no way to know it. You can steal everything i physically own and still have nothing about my crypto wallets. You have to torture me which of course is several levels of violence further down the road compared to a simple robbery - and still, if i don't actually remember my phrase but i stored in a safe somewhere, even torturing me wouldn't be enough, so in that case it's at least as safe as gold/silver.
There's no way in the universe in which a object that's itself valuable can be safer than a passphrase, i'm sorry for you but it's an impossible argument
>>
>>58781570
It does not require electricity going out. It requires the paper silver scam at COMEX unravelling. They're selling each ounce if silver over 400 times. Gold over 200 times. Extremely shorted. It almost came crashing down in 1980 with the Hunt brothers who bought huge amounts if silver futures cornering the whole market and spiking silver price to over 50$ (more like $1000 today). Their error was going for paper silver instead of physical which the COMEX jews weaseled out of by changing the rules. And besides that, just look at this decades long cup and handle. The handle is its own cup and handle. Extremely bullish even without taking into account the fundamentals. The current prices can only be maintained for si long when the yearly silver deficit is over 200 million ounces all coming from existing above ground stockpiles.
>>
>>58781841
Sorry, I meant gold over 100 times.
>>
>>58781841
Should have quoted >>58779928.
>>
>>58780730
>gold chad that happened to drop a coin too isnt at a total loss since he has the rest safe at home
KEK so you are arguing that splitting gold into coins is easier than splitting 1 btc between X wallets? It's all digital man, it takes a second. WTF are you gonna do with gold, melt it? Rely on a third party to do the splitting for you?
So your smaller units if a "coin", very interesting, what if you want to carry half a coin instead? How do you do it, you break it up with a hammer? Sending 0.5 btc is easy as sending 0.25 btc or 0.125 btc. You really brought divisibility into a physical vs digital argument? You MUST be trolling at this point, no one can be that stupid
>>
>>58779928
once society goes back up again the gold will be still worth alot, but your paper shit wont, gold survived falls of empires, youre not meant to get rich during collapse via gold, youre meant to preserve your savings till society recovers
>>
File: 1721815151303332m.jpg (107 KB, 632x1024)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>58781833
You dingus. Law of the jungle is bullish for gold and silver according to everything you just wrote, so long as I'm more violent than you or anyone who tries to take it. All you're arguing is that PMs will burn a massive supply as those with the monopoly on violence remove circulation and add a massive scarcity. In fact, that's exactly what FDR did in 33 with his gold ban. Gold was being held by the public which was fucking up their capacity to manipulate their keynesian economy and prevented the fed from increasing the supply. Them taking gold from the goycattle at gunpoint instantly made the price pump from $20 to $35+ as money and debt cheapened. So the security of dogshit token supply not being able to be stolen isn't a positive factor, or at least isn't bullish like a pirate ship loaded with gold falling into the ocean burning 1% of the supply is
>>
>>58781868
Gold is soft enough that you can cut it with just cut it yourself but realistically you're more likely to trade it for smaller coins or bars or probably silver which is much better for smaller trades.
>>
>>58781876
>the security of dogshit token supply not being able to be stolen isn't a positive factor
>it's better for my store of value to be less safe and easier to steal with violence
the absolute state of goldfags LUL
i guess it's /thread, thanks for playing
>>
>>58781888
>seething gold hater can't into scarcity
You tried to use a warlord economy to argue against PMs when that's literally the most extreme best case scenario for PM hoarders LMAO. In fact PMG bros would get made fun of for using such hyperbole, but you used it to try and argue the opposite reasons you absolute goofy bastard
>>
>>58781899
>scarcity
bruh there are asteroids literally full of gold all around us. The moment asteroid mining becomes viable (ie the price of gold is more than the cost of space mining), your scarcity is gone. This means that the price has a cap, which is the cost of mining. The moment we go over that cap, it will dump instantly because more gold will be mined and found.
Good luck finding 1 btc laying around in space kek
>>
>>58781899
>You tried to use a warlord economy to argue against PMs when that's literally the most extreme best case scenario for PM hoarders
nigger just read the thread >>58779219
if you are preparing for a world in which electricy and internet suddenly go down worldwide, you better invest in guns and ammo. Your gold will be useful to make bullets i guess, but in any "warlod economy" you will have many many other problems to care about
>but gold was used before electricity!!
yes, seashells as well, and also salt. Maybe we'll use beer caps like in Fallout, no way to know it.
And, finally, you are tripping hard. I never talked about a warlord economy before, i presented example of stealing in this current world (with electricy and internet). Feel free to quote me when i did refer to a warlord economy.
Goldniggerfaggots can't read
>>
>>58776570
Launch CBDC and remove all taxes on payments made through it. Hell, throw a 10% discount at first. When bread sells for 20 dollars,who gonna say no ?
>>
>>58774912
Pleb and proud.
>>
i forgive elon's retarded tendencies and childlike humor just because he made twitter the best money farming social media place in history, farming airdrops, good crypto shitcoins and even pushing side hustles has never been easier
>>
>>58776584
>Glowniggers shilling for PM's
okey stop baiting
>>
>>58778888
checked and yes i have you need to wear the gold tho so its not smuggeling
>>
>>58781934
Yes, yes goy, people will barter with bottle caps rather than gold and silver.
Just drink le heckin goyslop daily and collect funky bottle cap coins for free!
Muh currency of the future!
We had warlord societies multiple times before in the last thousands of years and their currencies were almost exclusively gold, silver and other valuable things.
Guns rust if you dig them, gold and silver don't.
>>
>>58782819
jeet spotted
>>
>>58774182
All currency only has subjective value. Gold has no inherent value, it's valuable because humans have agreed to all value it.
Money embodies the element of air, it's quick and fluid and it Flys around all over the place. It's all mental and just a unit of account.
Crypto is the best fit for the modern digital world.
Metals have become archaic, nobody is going to Walk around carrying heavy coins to transact.
Simple as.
>>
>>58776584
both precious metals and crypto are about to hit their bull run, both are great assets for different reasons, but the overlap is that they are more or less outside of the "systems" total control, even if the system has a relatively small degree of things it can do to affect both.

At the end of the day your metals cannot be taken except by force, and your crypto has the potential to enable you to make gains instead of losing to a fiat system that fucks over anyone who isnt right near the moneys source.
>>
>btc is reliant on some wires
If the whole internet goes down you got a real problem anyway, just get a bunch of small silver plated fake bars and go round with infinite money if that’s your concern, you’d give people actual silver? Would people even know how much it is worth?
>>
>>58779189
your scenariou could easily be the guy losing his BTC randomly on the st too... "ayo gimme yo seed phrase honkey" is just as plausible as your stupid scenario.

metals and crypto are both appealing for many good reasons, people really should have some of both. Steel and brass are more important then either. Skills to kills is more important then even that....
>>
>muh astrroids, just use bottle caps
100% cringe post go back to pleddit
>carry around your seed phrase on a card, and your electronic payment device, just have like 3 wallets doood
Somehow thinks these wont get stolen, if they do he loses 1/3rd of his wealth each time, neglects the lack of durability in these
>dude they cant steal crypto
Its already being borrowed from cold wallets into slush funds, legally so sorry i guess
>muh warlord economy dude you're carrying everything you own in a backpack just like In shadow of chernobyl, you have to get robbed dude please let yourself get robbed for my peace of mind
Can't defend yourself in the half assed scenario you came up, imagine believing that people lug around their entire net worth all day, even if you do successfully rob a PM chad, youve taken a tiny fraction of their wealth not everything
>dude you can totally split bitcoins, no way you cant carry a smaller demonination of coinage
you just need to have access and login credentials to this apps that ban and lock you out, no thanks ill stick with real coinage that can make change for a real dollar made of silver
>btc is totally scarce dude
Yeah some guys with funny hats promises the thing they copy and paste using 51% attacks is scarce
>but d-dude its totally traceable from Y to Z
Traces the crypto, gets blacklisted for seeing his coins r stuckin the same place where all the US foreign aid goes. Left wondering if there really are tunnels around that sinnagog from the gps tracker
>ill rob you of all your gold and kidn@p yourfamily so you better stop stacking gold and silver okay
Shill poster has to spew threats at this point what a digital dufus, ignores that he can be tracked down much easier via digital payments, carefully omits that entire wallets can be erased with keystrokes, no violence even required; hence the big push to move wealth into digitized tokens.
Crypto is for the logically naive.
Silver coinage prevents funny money tricks.
>>
>silver and gold have no lnherent vaIue
What a p'j'ooish take, read the thread and study the memes before posting, Rtard
>>
The proper gentle man will always have on hand:
-cash
-small amt of gold
-access to crypto/ecommerce
-a weapon
>>
Silver ends the fed.
>>
File: Turbo deflationization.jpg (603 KB, 1598x1080)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
>>
File: Chicken silver phone (98).jpg (1.28 MB, 1079x1696)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
The shift in tone from the various "random" ID's has gone from rabidly anti precious metals to a concedement;
>just buy a little bit of crypto please you can own both
Even a drop of shit ruins the milk. As mentioned previously itt, crypto is a glorified payment processor. Might as well use paypal to better fit in with the theme of the thread.
>but you could be a millionaire dude just buy my crypto
Also crypto is perpetually at the top, due to legal chills and freezes placed on accounts. Robinhood did the same thing that crypto exchanges pull daily.
These same crypto nerds were vehemently pushing for crypto in late 2021 when it was around $65k per bitcoins, they would even spam for days on end with no sleep to the point where their posting patterns were very easy to detect. Crypto relies on the ponzi notion of multi level marketing as its come to a point where paid crypto advocates are significantly higher earnings than those buying in, the goal of any financial ponzi is to get people to buy into into something that they will get nothing out of. At least when those tards went around selling knives for vector kitco, they ended up with a pile of knives at the end of the day. What does a crypto bro end up with besides a dead thumb drive and login credentials to a defunct payment platform. Fucking torpedious keksnerious
>>
>but dude larry fink promises it will have value muh etf's
Retirements held hostage 3x over as the backing for crypto.
>digitized values on a screen promising digital tokens which promise a fiat scrip of paper. Literally destruction of wealth.
Each time they try something new with the currency, its a full on debasement.
>silver
>silver IOU's
>debased 40% silver coins
>US notes
>federal reserve notes
>digital fed notes
>crypto
Every time the wealth is squeezed into smaller and smaller compartments until its entirely non existent, thus significantly easier to rob via clicks of a keyboard.
>captcha m2rng
Also backdoors are auto generated from seed phrases. Silver is a secure form of wealth that requires ultimate violence to take. Crypto doesnt even need that at all, just buttons to be pressed to cause account logins to malfunction
>>
>>58782890
>"ayo gimme yo seed phrase honkey" is just as plausible as your stupid scenario.
"no i wont'"
it's absolutely not stupid, what you have to get from that example is that property of something like a piece of gold is defined as being closer to it that anyone else (lol)
you have no global ledger that proves that that thing belongs to you. All they have to do to take it is, well, take it
>>58782819
>the most violent and powerful warlord in your area owns 0 gold
>so he decides that the new currency is plastic
>nothing you can do about it
the thing is that if violence is the new law, gold is as useful as any other rock. It's totally dumb to think that the most violent and strong warlords will just accept gold because it was done in the past. Again, if you expect something like that, you should stock guns and ammo, not shiny rocks. There is absolutely nothing that forces gold to be used as a currency, strenght would be much more important

>>58782893
>100% cringe post go back to pleddit
KEK just write "i don't have an answer for that", nigger
>Somehow thinks these wont get stolen
what, the encrypted passphrase? good luck using those. Go ahead and steal my "dogs aren't nice", have fun with it!
>in the half assed scenario you came up
i didn't. Read the thread again.
>you just need to have access and login credentials to this apps that ban and lock you out
what the fuck are you talking about. You are thinking about centralized exchanges. You really have no idea about all of this works, do you?
> gets blacklisted
yeah, you don't
>Shill poster has to spew threats
no, nigger, read the thread again.
Just learn about what you are talking about, read more carefully, and maybe one day you'll be less retarded and join the current century
>>
>>58783037
>Also backdoors are auto generated from seed phrases
KEK
>just buttons to be pressed to cause account logins to malfunction
lmao i remember you. You were saying this exact same shit a while ago. You are still WRONG and IGNORANT, nothing changed. Nothing you are writing is true. Go back to school or something, i don't know how to help your small brain
>>
Silver as money prevents bluish tricks.
>inb4 silver is manipulated
Via retirement funds held hostage as baggies for paper silver, if people demanded physical delivery of silver the whole system would come crashing down, as ita a house of cards built on the premise that they will get a bar of silver,
>400 slips of paper for the 401k's
What could have been meant by this
>captcha 4prtax
>>
Shills promise that crypto doesnt have backdoors dude. They promise dude.
Meanwhile in reality pic related was uncovered over a decade ago. The entire crypto bros argument unravels here. All they can do is spew long winded insults as damage control when confronted with the truth.
Be wary of people telling you to save botIIecaps and crypto as a means of wealth preservation, these are bad actors trying to have you upload your wealth into their digital matrices
No logins or backdoors with precious metals.
>>
>>58782893
>imagine believing that people lug around their entire net worth all day
exactly, so why do you write this
>if they do he loses 1/3rd of his wealth
?
you accept the fact that something physical like gold can be taken out a fraction at a time, but you don't understand that you can do the same thing with wallets?
> even if you do successfully rob a PM chad, youve taken a tiny fraction of their wealth not everything
yes because they are afraid they will be robbed LOL
you can do the same with digital assets. You don't have to keep everything in the same wallet, you seriously think that people with a lot of crypto do that?
>>
>>58783088
>post something which is NOT about crypto
>knows NOTHING about programming, encryption and backdoors
you are a joke
>>
Silver is a store of value.
Crypto is gambling value.
Crypto nerds are losing sleep over the nature of crypto being exposed, the entirety of crypto is fraudulent.
Exchanges borrow from cold wallets to place funds into dark pools as a slush fund, which is completely legal. Not illegal but legal.
>silver thread gets warmed by cryptoids using fallacies and imaginary scenarios
>>
>>58781787
it's not even about knowing or not knowing the seed phrase, it's about the very POSSIBILITY of knowing it. criminals know this.
>>
File: the_absolute_state.png (388 KB, 1080x1496)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>58783117
shut the fuck up with your googling man, just STUDY this thing if you are interested in it
the same shit you posted already answered you perfectly.
Just fucking READ.
Bitcoin code is OPEN SOURCE. Do you know what it means?
If yes, try to explain it to me, let's see
>>
>>58783124
yes of course but the scenario in which you get kidnapped and tortured for the passphrase (which you don't know) is the equivalent of kidnapping your family, force you to go to the bank to get all your silver etc
you can just implement a system in which you don't have access to the passphrase and it's well known that it's impossible to extract it from you ("yeah the phrase is XX words long, do you think i know it by memory? no one does, it's in a safe in the bank", and that's it, it's equivalent to gold or whatever you want)
>>
Its also important to note that the "wallets" being shilled for crypto are fragile thumb drives. And carrying around your seed phrase alongside that is a vulnerability. Now the crypto shill is trying to back track as if an audience cannot just scroll up to see what he wrote.
>imagine believing that people lug around their entire net worth all day
exactly, so why do you write this
>if they do he loses 1/3rd of his wealth
This guy is teying to vend trezors or something
>you have to have a bunch of cold wallets at home in your vault
This ignores the fungibility of coinage right off the bat, its literally worse than coinage because you are committing unnecessary steps just to have any wealth
>gold is too heavy to carry around, it has no value, you will be robbed of it
Kek so many scenarios, meanwhile keylogging happens the moment you input a seed phrase
>>
its claimed that its a bad idea to have a backdoor in crypto despite the fact that its been proven that there is
>see see they said theres no back door
(You)
No backdoors into my precious metals. Sorry shill, just going to keep my wealth in a tangible and durable form that cannot be digitally borrowed away
>>
>>58783158
>Its also important to note that the "wallets" being shilled for crypto are fragile thumb drives
nope, not necessarly
>And carrying around your seed phrase alongside that is a vulnerability
equivalent to carrying gold. You can carry an encrypted version of a passphrase to a wallet that contains 1% of your networth if you really want. Everything you can think about gold you can do with your passwords, including splitting the wealth into different wallets, protecting it in a safe, etc. It's just easier because you don't have physical limitations (like: bigger safe to store more silver).
Since it's only a text, you can add an arbirary number of layers of security, sky is the limit. You are never gonna convince anyone that a physical object is safer than words and protecting it is easier lmao
>you have to have a bunch of cold wallets at home in your vault
if you want. Not the wallet tho, just the phrases. They can be encrypted a number of times, as you wish
Why are you thinking about thumb drives and tezos? You don't know that you can access a wallet with just the passphrase, from anywhere in the world?
Yeah you clearly don't know about a bunch of stuff. It's just less painful to shut the fuck up and stop showing how dumb and ignorant you are
>>
>>58783179
>its claimed that its a bad idea to have a backdoor in crypto despite the fact that its been proven that there is
what the FUCK are you talking about, small brained nigger?
you literally can't read the word "THIS"? I even underlined it for you
if you create your own crappy algorithm for encrypting your personal stuff, does this mean that "CRYPTO" has a vulnerability? lmao
Read the document again. Carefully this time. Shit like that is easy to spot, AS YOU CAN LITERALLY READ THERE (DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT SUSPICIOUS MEAN), expecially if the code is OPEN-FUCKING-SOURCE
>>
File: 20240725_103128.jpg (394 KB, 1078x1384)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>8783150
Another hollywood scenario, you watch too much television. All that requires force and able bodies, rhe bankers dont even have to send goons to steal the metal you claim is worthless, they can just drain your accounts safely from their offices. This is perhaps the biggest reason why there is so much marketing towards cryptocurrncies; The ease of wealth confiscation via button clacks
>>
>>58783198
>they can just drain your accounts safely from their offices
nope, they can't
what you are saying is not possible with the technology we are talking about
you don't know shit, that's all
>>
>>58783150
i understand better, now. i think you may be right, as far as being kidnapped and tortured for the phrase.
>>
>you can access it anywhere just type in your seed phrase and login credentials (which you are carrying around)
Kek imagine not seeing the fragility of that
>a backdoor has been confirmed to exist
crypto bro n damage control now trying to deny the truth.
>>
>>58783211
>a backdoor has been confirmed to exist
yeah "a backdoor" exists in the java code i'm writing right now, so it exists
does this mean that your online banking system is not safe? kek
look at the URL and you'll see a little S after http, do you know what it means?
do you also know what it means if someone is able to break it?
READ. STUDY. GO BACK TO SCHOOL. FAGGOT.
>Kek imagine not seeing the fragility of that
imagine not seeing the fragility of literally just taking the gold from your hands lmao
>(which you are carrying around)
you can carry around an encrypted version of it, useless without the key. Read the thread again: >>58781833
READ. STUDY. GO BACK TO SCHOOL. FAGGOT.
>>
File: 1700887399582554.jpg (530 KB, 720x1520)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>58783202
>no they cant drain your wallet dude
>inb4 dont use the exchange just travel to meet the person so you can p2p or use ham radio
Kek very secure. Why do cryptoids deny reality then have sock puppet accounts pretend to cheer them on. Literal paid crypto advocates swarming this thread to deny the truth:
Crypto was designed to rugpull depositors legally in ways that banks were not allowed to do. They pretend like bitcoin was invented by some elusive mysterious anon when in reality its encryptions were created by the NSA, decades ago.
This is the reason why they are bent on using fallacies and made up scenarios as a half baked attempt to convince people away from tangible wealth.
Intangible wealth is easily stolen, yet here the cryptic pushers are concocting these wild kidnapping scenarios, with thinly veiled threats.
>>
>>58783224
you posted an article about a frontend issue lmao
>no they cant drain your wallet dude
>inb4 dont use the exchange just travel to meet the person so you can p2p or use ham radio
what are you smoking? you just need theiR wallet address to send btc to another person WITHOUT ANY EXCHANGE INVOLVED. The exhanges are for buying and selling from people you dont' know, but they are useless for p2p transactions
YOU
HAVE
NO
FUCKING
CLUE
ABOUT
HOW
ANY
OF
THIS
WORKS

NIGGER
>>
File: 20240720_200108.jpg (812 KB, 1920x2932)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
The crypto advocate is hung up on his robbery scenario fallacy, while denying that the digital wealth has a backdoor, no violence is required, just presses of a button.
>but banks are not secure dude they can use the back doors too
Correct, so your statement falls short again because you still deny the truth while clinging to imaginary and unlikely scenarios of robbery.
>>
>>58783237
nigger, if you had any idea about any of this works, you would know that what you are writing is impossible
you don't know what open source means, you don't know anything about this topic AT ALL and it really shows
>but banks are not secure dude they can use the back doors too
yeah that's the exact opposite of what i said
you are just typing brainlessly, you don't know shit about encryption
go fucking study dude, you sound dumb as fuck
>>
Crypto backdoors were never meant to be public knowledge and now that it is, triggered advocates are spewing and foaming at the mouth trying to cover it up.
>>
Crypto back doors are a means of wealth confiscation
>omg nooo you have no idea what your talking about shut it down stop talking about this
Literally the current state of the thread
>>
File: kek.png (379 KB, 1080x1415)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>58783256
you are just using the word "crypto" thinking you know what it means but you don't
it's not it's all the same thing lmao
just read nigger, just READ THE FUCKING WORDS
>>
>>58783261
>Crypto back doors are a means of wealth confiscation
show me the backdoor in btc's code
it's open source, find it and show it to me
>>
>just go through the nsa source code to find it bro, they certainly would release lines that would incriminate them
Kek still trying to deny the existence of backdoors in bitcoin encryptions despite being shown that they were exposed a deacade ago by edward snowden. Sorry dude I'm just not going to upload my wealth into encryptions, its unreliable, unsafe, and unwise. My wealth is safer being held as gold and silver, despite your thinly veiled threats. Crypto is credit, nothing more, likely less.
>>
>>58783304
in the same article you posted it's written loud and clear that anyone who looked at the code was SUSPICIOUS and that the code DID NOT MAKE ANY SENSE (if not for putting a backdoor in it)
IT'S THE ARTICLE

((YOU))

POSTED
IT'S YOUR SOURCE. READ IT! UNDERSTAND THE SEQUENCE OF WORDS! I'VE HELPED YOU WITH THE RED COLOR HERE >>58783129
READ IT!
>>
>>58783304
WAIT I'VE SEEN THE PICTURE NOW
DO YOU THINK THAT THE THING YOU POSTED ABOUT SNOWDEN IS THE SAME OF THE ONE YOU POSTED HERE BECAUSE YOU READ THE WORD "ELLIPTIC CURVE" IN BOTH?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ANSWER ME
DO YOU THINK THEY ARE THE SAME THING BECAUSE THEY HAVE WORDS IN COMMON? FUCKING ANSWER THE QUESTION
>>
>>58774909
> money laundering program for currency printers
I've thought about that lately. If the macro plan of the fed really is to inflate away the current us deficit, they need a vessel of comparison to do it slowly and consistently so they don't pull a weimar. The BTC 4 year cycle makes it a tangible hallucination for inflating value through brand new assets and thus using it as debt repayment.
Introduced right at the nearly nuclear gfc, this thing continues to add more implicit benefits tacked onto it.
>>
Crypto nerds seething hard because of the public's discovery of backdoors to crypto encryptions
>it wouldn't make sense to put them in there.
Is not denying they are there, it's claiming that putting them in there would negate the encryptions. Nice lapse in logic there
>dude its a totally differenr encryption trustmebro its safe
Still not buying into digital dufus tokens due to backdoor access to wealth and network vulnerabilities. Pic related is a photo of real money sitting atop fiat. Can you even depict a bitcoin lmao
>>
>the federal reserve is actually the good guy dood
Current state of crypto consensus
Silver ends the federal reserve.
>>
>>58783451
>Crypto nerds seething hard because of the public's discovery of backdoors to crypto encryptions
what you wrote is 100% equivalent to saying "have you seen the boeing stuff, this proves flying isn't safe"
that's it, 100% the same thing. You are too ignorant about this subject to understand that you are comparing two different entities (one of which is open source, and you still have no clue about what that means and implies), you read buzzwords like "crypto" and think it's all the same big inscrutable thing. Just your average low IQ boomer
>it wouldn't make sense to put them in there.
i never said this lmao. You also lack understanding of written text, as shown multiple times in this thread. I said the code is OPEN SOURCE. This automatically has some implications that you clearly don't know and/or understand.
Again, i'm calmer now: take a year or two to study these things if you care about them, and if you don't, just save us your ignorance and don't post about them. Easy!
>>
>error 500 post
Fitting
>brings up airplanes
>carefully omits the sabotage aspect that actually happened
You realize there were several people related to bankers that got caught sabotaging the airplanes. You just negated your own argument with that example
>dude these hackers said it wouldnt make sense to have that in there.
In there.
>the thief said it didnt make sense that the bananas were unpaid in his cart
>dude nust study crypto then youll be able to be smart enough to be fool-i mean educated about it heh buy my bags
No thanks.
Quick recap of the thread
Precious metals like silver and gold are a greater storage of value because
>they're more durable as the metal is tough
>they're not on a ledger that can be used as collateral
>not dependant on fragile electronics that can trip errors or fault out
>digital wealth like crypto has a backdoor to accounts on behalf of the administrator for transaction disputes (shills still try 2 deny this)
>silver and gold are truly scarce, despite artificial paper supplies; all digital wealth is rehypothecated, cold wallets are used for slush funds quite literally a copy and paste.
>silver and gold cannot be digitally generated or printed like fiat currency
>silver and gold are money, always have been
>intangible means of exchange equate to credit
>>
>>58783587
>dude these hackers said it wouldnt make sense to have that in there.
i literally don't understand what you are saying
do you think cryptographer means hacker?
i'm missing what you are referring to, do you think that the people who found it suspicious and the crypthographers that said "none of it makes sense..." were the same people that put the backdoor there?
Do you even understand plain english at this point? I realize now that it's useless to tell you to re-read the articles that you are posting yourself, because you literally don't know what those words mean in english
>carefully omits the sabotage aspect that actually happened
again, didn't understand shit. The meaning of the example was "something happened in X-related business (regardless of anything else), so X-related businesses are not safe".
It's like some hacker hacks a bank, so you don't trust any bank anymore
You find a spoiled apple, so you don't trust any fruit anymore
and so on
you read the word "crypto" or "encryption" and you think eeeeverything with that word is somehow related
it doesn't surprise me that you still rely on rocks, it's the only thing your very little brain can understand
you are just incredibly naive and dumb, that's all
>>
>>58783587
>digital wealth like crypto has a backdoor to accounts on behalf of the administrator for transaction disputes
ok yes this made me laugh irl tho
please, please, point me to the BTC administrator, i wanna talk to him
>>
>so you dont trust any bank anymore
Correct
>no you're not allowed to notice patterns shared by the crypto and the banks
Pic related
>you read crypto and just think they'll steal your wealth
Its called Instinct
>these computer dudes said it wouldnt make sense to have a back door
the thief said it didnt make sense he was stealing
Sorry, but, no thanks on the shitcoins
>>
File: kek2.png (11 KB, 623x58)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>58783665
>these computer dudes said it wouldnt make sense to have a back door
bro... english.
Plain english.
Read this sentence again.
Please, just do it.
Now tell me that the sentence you read is the equivalent of:
"it wouldnt make sense to have a back door"
Dude, forget about encryption and advanced stuff. You need to go back to elementary school
>>
>>58783665
>Its called Instinct
>literally can't read
>trusts his instincts
dude... dude. Just thank you i guess. I don't think i could ever make up a thread to make goldfaggots look as bad as this.
Thank you
>>
>thinks customer support means ledger administrator
I did misuse the word dispute as i meant chargeback specifically. when you use crypto, its put on an exchange until both parties confirm it its called escrow. If you pay for an physical using crypto from a reputable dealer its ridiculous to assume that you will be barred from getting your money back if the deal goes sour, thats why the wealth flows into the tunnels and iou's are promised in the meantime. These services can easily lock you out from using them. Without even any back doors, and they create an additional ledger they can use as collateral, thus further fractionally reserving the tokens. This is network vulnerability. Another reason why i opt out storing wealth in any crypto currency aka shitcoins
>>
>>58783697
>when you use crypto, its put on an exchange until both parties confirm it its called escrow
nope
>>
>dude youre reading it wrong they say there are no back doors even though documents it was leaked, so just buy crypto
>encryptions broken
>keylogged as well
To define crypto:
Reduntantly vulnerable means of gambling wealth
>>
>>58783713
bro...
the sentence was
"none of it makes sense if there isn't a backdoor in it"
what you understood was:
"it wouldnt make sense to have a back door"
that's it, that's the whole thread. You keep doing this thing over and over. You. Just. Don't. Understand. Words.
Do you even understand that you are not understanding? I guess not.
Have a nice life man, thank you again for this thread
>>
The use case of crypto is usurped by visa fuckin mastercard and even paypal. Banks adopting crypto enceyptions does not equate to them using the current ones, theyll just write a new one to make their own shitcoins, literally print_infinity_shitcoins.png already itt.
Remember what happened to e gold dot com, someome should check up on them
>>
File: 1717049922934025.jpg (447 KB, 1366x1082)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
Kek you do not see how you are placing all this faith in crypto encryptions because these two "hackers" claim theres no way they can steal it via backdoors.
You cling to these because you are still denying the fact that snowden exposed there being back doors.
>backdoors to get into keys for cold wallets
>mass surveillance keylogging
>network lockouts for secure transactions
>reliant on p2p which literally means youre face to face, negating any portability
Sorry dude not going to upload my wealth to brokers that look like pic related all too often
>>
File: 20240725_130644.jpg (349 KB, 1258x1080)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
Theyll do anything to distract people from pic related. Historically sound money.
>>
despite evidence provided of backdoors, these two pic relateds claim crypto is totally safe from that
>>
>>58783757
you did again
>because these two "hackers" claim theres no way they can steal it via backdoors
this literally never happened. It never happened on several levels which makes it even funnier.
The issue i'm facing is that i have to use words to explain how deeply dumb you are, but you don't understand words. So it's an impossible task. BUT, careful now! The stupidity you showed was NOT about the topics and the content. I'm sure it's full of very smart goldfags out there, you are just not one of them.
I guess you'll just have to trust me on this one: you have serious and concerning problems in understanding written text. I repeat, this has nothing to do with gold vs crypto or ANY of the content-related topics. This is very explicit in the way you interpret the words you read, regardless of what the topic is, and it transpires from your answers (AGAIN! not from the content of your answers, which is legit of course; but what happens is that your answers show what you think you understood of what the other person is saying, which is totally wrong).
There are several tests and exercises that you can do to see if i'm right, and maybe improve on this. Try to google "reading comprehension exercises" and see how they go for you, just out of curiosity above anything else. Don't take this in the wrong way, don't fight it, don't automatically reject it just because you feel offended and someone is calling you stupid on the internet. Just give it a try.
I wish you good luck and a good life. I hope this new awareness of this problem of yours will help you in your personal life. I won't reply to this thread anymore, since no one pays me to help you. But i'm saying these things without a single drop of hate in my body, i'm unironically trying to help you at this point, because in the end you made me laugh (in a good way, not mean or condescending).
God bless you!
>>
>>58783777
Just going to self witness this truth
Ironically the 8888 post itt basically points out how easy it is for bad actors like the 777 post to get away with weightless wealth. Real wealth has mass. Bankers cannot steal gold because it has mass.
>>
Paid crypto advocates are supportive of the fed laundering digitally printed currency to fund globohomo and do not want people owning any physical wealth. They use fallacies and imaginary scenarios like asteroid mining and claiming silver is worthless despite it being an opportunity for thieves to extract value from you. The mere fact that they toss all these contradictions is enough to warranr that they are hear to derail precious metals ownership.
Never forget what the fed has taken from us pic related.
>inb4 some other ID shows up with the same insults and the same IP
>>
File: Blockchain-Trilemma.png (77 KB, 2048x1536)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>58782856
>All currency only has subjective value. Gold has no inherent value, it's valuable because humans have agreed to all value it.
The difference is that people value gold for its own sake. For example, people buy gold jewelry and not as investment or to sell it later but because they like the gold jewelry as such. Meanwhile currency is valued in terms of what you can buy with it.
>Metals have become archaic, nobody is going to Walk around carrying heavy coins to transact.
For crypto to replace fiat entirely the crypto trilemma would need to be solved first.
>>
File: full-final-2257904025.png (219 KB, 1694x952)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>58783697
>when you use crypto, its put on an exchange until both parties confirm it its called escrow
Not true with multisig which is entirely on-chain. Also only applies when using a online marketplaces, not direct payments.
https://unchained.com/blog/bitcoin-multisig-escrow/
>>
File: 1669831688681956.webm (942 KB, 448x352)
942 KB
942 KB WEBM
>>58783777
S3lf witnessing again. Pointing out the bad guys makes destroys the crypto nerd
>silver thread
Glownies rush in to talk about crypto using fallacies and unlikely scenarios to dissuade tangible wealth, then they get btfo every time by the truth.
>>
Escrow services can lock you out, then when left with unsecure transactions it opens up to all sorts of other vulnerabilities
>buy something with crypto, item never arrived
>couldnt use escrow services because you pointed at their hats
>no refunds, no product, vendor runs off then cashes out at bank, makes a new wallet to repeat
Transacting with silver and a notary metal assayer is much wiser for large transactions if a layer of security is requested. Crypto is too untrustworthy compared to precious metals.
>>
https://www.paypal.com/us/legalhub/acceptableuse-full
It's not a substitute. Also they banned me.
>>
>>58774019
The only thing standing between me and the top atm is Vesta moon
>>
Sorry feds, but the patriots are in control now. Goodbye paper silver, goodbye rehypothecated digits on a screen.
>>
File: 20240723_200043.jpg (579 KB, 1235x858)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
>banned on paypal
>still recommending the digital credits
Pic semi related
>>
A troy ounce of silver. About a day's wages for the past few centuries.
>>
File: 1709167828698165.jpg (87 KB, 704x701)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>
Never forget that there is an artificial supply of precious metals and an artificial demand for digitized tokens.
Precious metals require violent force for confiscation meanwhile digital assets like crypto and stocks can be easily shut down and confiscated by ledger administrators via backdoor generated keys to cold wallets or even keylogging. Imagine trusting the NSA with your wealth lmao
>>
File: bestkorea.jpg (2.1 MB, 3198x5014)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
I bet you don't have any nukes.
>>
File: 20240710_194845.jpg (551 KB, 1066x1686)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
I have something cooler. Silver is used in exploosives and missiles, where they vaporize the Ag entirely into dust afterwards. Also still not buying your digital tokens, I'm just not gonna.
You may as well just buy an ad at this point.
>>
>>
>>58786044
I'm not telling you to buy anything.
>>
>>58783088
Kek this post made glownicogs seethe so hard
>just use bottle caps
>noo there is no backdoor to crypto
>noo dont buy silver just buy plastic
Posters like this are paid advocates that get a comission when you buy their digital tokens, which is how they make most of their gains. A big sign of a ponzi scheme is where they try to lure you in to buy something so the previous investor can get their return. Digital ponzis where you end up with nothing. Funny these bad characters fill up a silver thread with their garbage takes. Funny enough this poster tried to get people to focus on the part where the two "experts" claim cryptocurrency encryptions are totally safe!
This is why i tell them
No thank you, i stack real coinage made of gold and silver, no ponzi, no pyramid schemes, no comissions, no cyber attacks. The metal has intrinsic value because its tangible
>>
>>58774019
He means that the economy is strong at that the dollar is going to be worth more. I think he's joke about 50 trillion, but it's going to be worth a lot more than $1 and we can all be millionaires if we work hard enough.
>>
>>58786173
This post is what 20 hours of sleep a week does to a guy. Get some rest bro
>>
This is a fine silver thread
>>
>all powerful government keeping silver price low
>buy silver
Kektop,,,....,.,.,., yall love to lose your money and stay poor
>>
You forgot to switch id's before iqdelet posting jesse
>>
> ignoring 40% premiums 56% inflation, taxes and fees we made money

Kektop
>>
This poster is responsible for several of the ID's itt that were posting at the same time. He would spend days on end sleeping for less than 5 hours a night spamming anti silver nonsense. Part of the reason they took out the IP counter is because posters would see all the 1pbtids low quality b8 postings were coming from his IP. He is a paid crypto currency advocate that earns a comission off of every crypto purchase he can grabblerize, which is proof of a crypto ponzi as investors are paid with the new cash flow
>>
File: 20240702_223815.png (1.49 MB, 1064x1643)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
The man in the silver mask.
In 1933 a man was elected and he got rid of the financial thieves that were plundering his people. Upon doing this, the value of the money he issued became almost double the value of what it was before, allowing an arbitage battle between the feds who claimed to have metal and this great man who was coming in to retrieve it. He drained the federal reserve so hard that they had their puppet of a president fdr roosevlelt ban ownership of gold, cancelling production of silver dollars, and then releasing a debased coin a few years later. They bad guys fear the silver
>>
>>58786092
Update this to show the blue screen of death
>>
>>58787444
Witnessed and ok gimme a minute im moderately busy at the moment
>silver before and after cyberattack
vii meme comin up
>captcha askkg
>>
Bitcoin sounds great in theory but you realize most normies don't trust it anymore, they think it's a scam now, it just better to buy gold and silver now
>pic unrelated

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.