[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>$5 cup of coffee
>$8 transfer fee
If bitcoin is the future of money, the future is bleak AF. Imagine paying extra money just to pay for things.

And before you Maxipads tell me about the Jewish Lightning network, go ahead and fuck yourself. You expect me to trust some centralized system when bitcoin was meant to be decentralized?
>>
kaspa.
>>
>>58776191
>noooo i want the network to process my transactions for free!
>>
>>58776198
I don't want to pay almost twice the value of the item as a transfer fee.
>>
>>58776191
stop beign poor
>>
>>58776192
As much as I like it, it's still Jewish.
Also Maxipads will scream and shit their pants to prevent it from happening.
>>
>>58776205
Maybe it's not worth using bitcoin. If everyone stopped using it, you'll be poor too.
>>
>>58776191
L2s are eternally cursed
>>
>>58776191
Bitcoin scaling has already been solved in multiple ways. Settling small transactions on L1 is not just stupid, at this point I assume anyone who cries about the expense is mentally a child, who fundamentally does not understand the very basics of distributed systems.
>>
>>58776365
lol bro the fees on the eth mainnet are nothing you just need to buy some hoba and you'll see bro buy that dip there is no reason to use anything but l1 and if your broke ass cant afford the fees that's your problem

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.