[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: G800S315.jpg (90 KB, 1106x1012)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
I'm frankly thrilled that code monkeys will be unemployed because of AI
>>
>>58776210
Shit is hilarious. Unironically bricklayers gonna be the last to be replaced.
>>
>>58776226
I've never seen a more annoying, dumb, gay class of workers, in fact they're usually all on Reddit
>>
>>58776226
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MVWayhNpHr0
>>
if code monkeys are replaceable by AI then they were barely employable to begin with
>>
>>58776370
Which is true, they “work” from home doing absolutely nothing.
>>
File: 1623557584380.png (365 KB, 977x745)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
Could an AI code a masterpiece such as $jeoing737 and mass produce hats of biden being a plane?
>>
>>58776210
I learned to code with AI and I can tell you, we are very far out from AI automating anything outside of flappy bird clones for a while.
>>
>>58776210
nobody is getting replaced by AI though, certainly not coders. the shit AI spits out has to be carefully audited by a human programmer still.
>>
>>58777296
At the moment, claude 3.5 used in cursor (a vscode clone with AI that scans your code base) is one of the best tools, but it still shits out incredibly random garbage most of the time unless you give it incredibly detailed instructions and try to generate on task at a time. Sometimes i get perfect answers that solve multiple issues, but usually it just brutally rapes my code if I use a full suggestion. TLDR people who think AI will take away all jobs are midwit parrots. Though alot of people are going to replaced by niggers who can babysit an LLM.
>>
>>58776210
try using AI to code anything complex and you'll see how we aren't even close to this happening
>>
>>58777504
not only low-skilled workers are being replaced, but also artists
>>
>>58777504
as long as they don't replace the doctors and judges, everything will be fine.
>>
File: 1692955425331375.png (4 KB, 312x321)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>58777504
my back-up plan is called migrate to thailand KEK
>>
>>58777504
buying $SUPER, $SOL and $XRP is a solid but long-term plan but if I'm out of a job now, I'm just fucked.
>>
>>58777292
Probably but it has become near impossible for entry level programmers to get a job even with a degree and good skill.
>>
>>58776210
I'm waiting for the day the IA replaces me so I have an excuse to openly complain about jobs, or say that I make more moolah with things like $spike than I do with my real job

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.