[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

In 30 years you would give up 100% of your net worth to be as young as you are now.

Doesn't that mean you should prioritize living now instead of growing your net worth?

I hope this doesn't cause existential crisis for anon.
>>
And if you are struggling in 30 years, you will wish you had worked harder when you were younger. Just do what makes you happy.
>>
>>58776318
why not both?
>>
>>58776318
Modern life is a balancing act between financial responsibilities and personal fulfilment. Find the mix that works for you instead of being a dogmatic troll faggot.
>>
>>58776362
>>58776338
you two think you discovered hedging? How does it make sense to go halfway? if one is more valuable than the other than it makes sense to maximize one versus the other. As in your time is more valuable than any salary you can earn...
>>
>>58776373
midwit pov. maximalism is a fallacy
>>
>>58776318
being young and poor you can still live well
being old and poor is however completely fucked, doubly so now that government retirement schemes are all going bankrupt

so sure have an existential crisis over the fantasy of being able to trade in money for time travel in the future
or be responsible today and accumulate for the tomorrow that is certain to come
unless of course you are being intellectual honest and admitting that $rope is your retirement plan
>>
File: 1625537595566.png (1.28 MB, 1992x1992)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>58776318
at least I will have fun memories about that time I turned millionaire by holding $jeoing737

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.