[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1716748865654349.png (590 KB, 1925x1130)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>What is Litecoin?
Litecoin (LTC) is an open-source, peer-to-peer internet currency for instant, near-zero cost payments. It complements Bitcoin (BTC) and has substantial industry support, trade volume, and liquidity.

>How is Litecoin different from Bitcoin?
LTC uses scrypt instead of SHA-256 for proof of work
Total supply of LTC is 4 times that of BTC
Transactions are 4 times faster than BTC

>Recent Developments in Litecoin:
Fidelity Digital Assets now supports Litecoin, making it the third crypto offered after Bitcoin and Ethereum, exposing LTC to institutional investors (CoinGape)
Litecoin underwent its third halving in August 2023, reducing the block reward and potentially increasing scarcity and value (CoinDesk)
Litecoin is now the most popular crypto for payments on BitPay, showing increased utility (Crypto News Flash)
MimbleWimble Extension Block (MWEB) introduced for enhanced privacy and fungibility in transactions (Crypto News Flash)
Litecoin price shows potential to rally towards $100, supported by strong fundamentals and institutional interest (CoinGape) (CoinDesk)
At Consensus 2024, Charlie Lee highlighted LTC’s growing adoption, especially in regions with unstable currencies, and the potential for a Litecoin ETF (Crypto News Flash)

>Why invest in Litecoin?
Reliable and secure, available on almost all exchanges and second most available in crypto ATMs
With new developments like MWEB and potential ETFs, Litecoin continues to innovate and grow

Discussion, etc.
>>
Since Fidelity is one of the companies that launched spot ETFs for BTC and ETH, it's very interesting that the third coin they added to their platform is LTC. They only support 3 coins so far... That seems to indicate LTC will be next for the ETF process. The spot ETH ETF approval process was started shortly after the BTC ETF started trading, so the next few days could be EPIC for LTC...
>>
>>58776994
it's kind of surprising how poorly ltc has done, especially because boomers are very familiar with the ticker.
you'd think it'd be up at least a 3x from bear market lows, maybe $150.
>>
Why would anyone buy that piece of shit coin, not even it's creator hold that shit because he knows how useless it is
>>
>>58777642
Look at its historical behavior, this is pretty much par for the course. It bleeds out for years, then suddenly BOOM! It just needs the catalyst event to cause the massive surge/correction back up to a less beat down value. Any kind of positive news could do it, and a spot ETF announcement from Fidelity/Grayscale/etc could easily be coming in the next week or two. LTC has done very poorly over the past few years, but this could be the best opportunity to get in cheap before the near-inevitable move higher.
>>
LTC Summit 2024 starts in 30 min

Livestream: https://www.youtube.com/live/Sn_Hl2Q5cIw
>>
I lost $1k listening to the litecoin shill.
>>
>>58778843
you sold?
*cracks open a silver monster*
Ahh, refreshing!
t. 184 stacked and sipping.
>>
>>58778949
based
>>
>>58779232
thanks for posting the video.
Refreshing to hear a guy talk about long term media storage.
Keep your keys engraved, boys!
*sip*
ah, up to 200 LITE COINS.
>>
Every single metric and aspect about this coin is bullish af

Price has to follow
>>
>>58778641
>https://www.youtube.com/live/Sn_Hl2Q5cIw
Got my snacks and drinks in, watching now
>>
It's all cybersecurity at the moment.
>>
I don't understand any of this.
>>
Oh no...this is making me want to sell my LTC.
>>
Charles Hoskinson lookalike talking about ecosystems.
>>
ESLs in the live chat.
>>
Just flashed up an advert for $AMP!
>>
Female comedian on now, this is cringe.
>>
Am I the only anon watching this?
>>
The stream is now over.
>>
>>58780244
ampera?
>>
>>58780727
Yes, it flashed up while they were having a break off the stage.
>>
File: lite.png (72 KB, 1487x647)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
Litecoin is so weird. It had about half the usage of Bitcoin via bitpay for ages, then suddenly they traded blows and now it has outperformed bitcoin for over 6 months in that regard and still no price movement.
Litecoin could very well be the only coin that is not massively manipulated.
>>
>>58781542
It's actual currency, hellholes need it, Texas farmers apparently use it for their off the books dealings.
>>
>>58781542
How come LTC is much more popular than BCH? Aren't they quite similar?
>>
I never bought or sold anything with ltc but sometimes I use it as on/offramp for monero.
>>
>>58781028
as an ad, or.. a connection about payments?
>>58781668
better memes. I think more nodes too. It's cheaper.
>>
>I don't know what happened
>short it
kek audience
>>
>Nathan Pool
>has completely immersed himself into litecoin mining
is a litecoin miner. kek
>>
>>58782276
smart contracts look legit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.