[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8gjwl0.jpg (53 KB, 500x500)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Let's say I have some power in the markets and gambling, both things you love a lot. I want to help a lot of people here make it. I want to create one of those tokens and change a lot of people's lives, but I need help from some professionals here. First, I need to know which blockchain you would prefer for deployment, and second, if you would be available to work for me (paid work, of course). The best ideas and support will receive my full enthusiasm and backing (PLUS USDC)
>>
>>58777005
flavortown420 on tg
>>
>>58777005
make a group on tg my nigger
>>
@metassupport on TG
>>
>>58777005
@delayteal on tg
>>
if you really are into gambling you can go to flip.gg and (insert let's go gambling meme)
>>
>>58777031
i did it is called lookingthebest4

hope to see some of you there
will check back later i have to take care of my child
>>
>>58777005
I farted and sharted my pants
>>
>>58777005
is this the captcha coin creator?
>>
File: IMG_4807.gif (362 KB, 400x216)
362 KB
362 KB GIF
>>58777005
XRPL is the preferred Ledger.

The Project idea is pay XRP to run my life where multiple choices/actions are presented and the test subject enacts the choices most voted for (via XRP). Then, voters can watch/see the results and vote on the following decisions/choices to be made. Basically an XRPL Truman Show where the world is real but Truman is controlled by the viewers.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.