[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sothebys accepting ETH.jpg (611 KB, 1922x1080)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
ETH is money
>>
>>58777111
Ok, who cares
>>
>>58777111
Checked
Ultrasound money
>>
File: wojak-sunglasses.png (4 KB, 233x216)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>58777111
>checked

ETH is essentially a tech stock on the blockchain. It's not money, and it's not even a particularly good blockchain anymore, given that faster, cheaper, and more capable alternatives now exist. While it was a good early attempt at creating a smart contract platform, it always had fatal flaws. These flaws have compounded over time, making it unable to compete with Bitcoin as a form of money.

ETH has attempted to pivot and layer solutions, still striving to be something it's not—money—while simultaneously trying to be a platform for which it is increasingly ill-suited.

I still hold a position in ETH for potential gains because that's how trading works, but make no mistake: I would never hold ETH long term. I believe the future will see Bitcoin as the primary monetary asset, positioned at the center of the financial galaxy, with every other financial asset orbiting it. We will continue to have many asset classes—crypto, inflationary assets, and both exploding and imploding assets—but they will all relate to the central asset that underpins all value: Bitcoin.
>>
>>58777165
gay
>>
File: 1634232370396.jpg (39 KB, 680x680)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>58777165
dont listen to this biz, this anon is currently farming rETH/ETH on Uniswap leveraged with aave for a 20% APY made possible only because very few people are aware of defi. He is purposely fudding to keep his APY high. This is exactly like the 1920s where bonds were paying 20% yield just because the markets were new and there was few liquidity. Buy as much ETH as possible. altcoins (including bitcoin) sole purpose is to provide LP positions on dexes where you earn more ETH the higher an ALT pumps compared to ETH. my uniswap KAS / ETH LP position has more then trippled my ETH stack. This is what they don't want you to know.
>>
>>58777199
Is this real? I get similar apy on my eth in another pool but this is interesting for sure
>>
>>58777111
if i bid with eth will this secretary sit on my face?

might be financially worth it
>>
>>58777111
that's Ethiopian currency dumbass
>>
>>58777111
Banksy is a retarded faggot and a hack
>>
>>58778635
He is a forced meme and the capitalists anti-capitalist for sure. Impressive that he doesn't get caught on film installing his artworks in the current era of CCTV and phone cameras.
>>
>>58778628
And that why only cryptos beginning with x will be seen as a global currency.
>>
>>58777111
who tf would be watching this auction thinking "I wonder how that that is in ETH"

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.