[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1692363066082802.jpg (12 KB, 400x314)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
The president of the most powerful country in the world. The person with immense influence over the global economy. Could literally be a DEI hire picked by Biden

how can I profit off this?
>>
actually haircomb core developers are more important
>>
>>58777621
TOTAL KIKE DEATH
>>
>>58777621
Who is?
>>
>>58777848
your president
>>
>>58779611
Okay
>>
>>58779611
Wait. Who is he?
>>
File: AP_7807280206.jpg (625 KB, 2400x1763)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
He looks like he's laughing in mockery at the fact that you don't own a home and will keep buying all of the supply. I can hear the euphoric semitic mockery in a NY jew accent through the screen
>hahaha awww whatsammatta ya doyty lil goy?
>ain't got dat bungala wif da wife n kids ya dreamed a when you's was a kid?
>feelin a bit a da heat from inflation?
>whoopsie! Just bought anotha one of them single family dwellins and shacked up a nice African family for FREE
>ya savin up real hard? Stuffin da mattress wif a bitta ya hard earned wages
>hahahahha da fed gives me a couple $Bil every time I blink for sittin on mah fucken ass
>you'll own NUTTIN', you'll do NUTTIN hahahahaha

That motherfucker. You literally can't fake that smile. That's the smug grin of one of the chosen people who knows the entire planet is his playground to abuse and fuck with in whatever way he wants. Like giving Ted Bundy 100 trillion dollars and taking a snapshot of his face
>>
>>58781923
true

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.