[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2510.jpg (208 KB, 1280x1280)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
Imagine selling your bag hoping to cause a panic sell off only to get priced out in the process. Kek
>>
Avibros... what's going on...
>>
>>58777675
a schitzo capitulated
>>
It was obviously the fudders plan from the start. Before testnet, it was 'testnet not real' and then when testnet was launched it's 'mainnet isn't real and audit was a lie' even though it can be verified on Hacken's site. So they resorted to straight up schizo propaganda. You can't make this shit up lol. The team is one of the few that actually cares about security and doing things right.
>>
We still above support
>>
>>58777672
20% discount was the best dark/light squad could do, FUCKING AMATEURS I WANTED CHEAPIES
>>
most of the sellers were forced to buy back in after coffee dropped his big veiny throbbling cock on the buy button, satisfying to see these schizos fudding all day exposing their sub $10k shrimp bags yet they believe they can manipulate a coin by spamming a thread thats a big yikers from me

what does it mean when the largest whale buys while the pimple infected manchildren still living with their parents sell??
>>
>>58777672
Pretty sure people sold because you are smug idiots that argue with trolls all day instead of ever doing anything pramatic. Then you try and gaslight the public into thinking there is some grand conspiracy against you.
>>
File: 36665776.png (481 KB, 750x370)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>
>>58777886
Um guys, this looks like more than person sold and that is not a recovery. Why are you so deadset on being dishonest? This looks really bad.
>>
>>58777900
yes everyone with an internet connection can study the order book who said there was only one person selling? did coffee fuck your plan up or why are you salty
>>
>>58777904
You faggots act like its one schizo. So what is it? One person fucking with you or does the public genuinely think youre bullshit?
>>
>>58777886
Lol, maybe learn how to spell 'pragmatic' before you fud next time. No one cares. We are 'smug' because we are intelligent enough to see what the team is building and actually have taken the time to look into it/test it. REAL whales are just chilling.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8 KB, 194x259)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>58777915
>correcting grammar
>>
>>58777909
>you faggots act like its one schizo
why are you talking to yourself, no one ever said that :D are you excited for mainnet and the arcade later this year btw? do you believe the coinbase wallet questing will be a success? lets get some discussion going
>>
>>58777921
Im excited to watch this chart tank some more.
>>
>>58777921
I can't wait. Patience is key in situations like this where it's all out there in the open to see. The penguin game looks dope (I love Fall Guys and it looks like that meets smash bros or something haha).
>>
File: dfhhnb.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>58777927
why are you so mean i thought people were on these forum boards to discuss and learn

>>58777933
im excited too fren :D
>>
>>58777919
Using rebuttals like this as a last resort because you can't spell hahahaha.
>>
>>58777936
Disregard him lol. It's the same guy who posts like 30-50 fud posts per thread (of which barely are even comprehensible + various alt ID/vpn posts in which he reaponds to himself (and sometimes forgets to switch IDs lol). The very few other fudders are few and far in-between and will at least have a discussion. Biz isn't what it used to be, but it's not all bad.
>>
File: 1711767294722671.png (174 KB, 450x578)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>58777937
Haha yeah owned. Atleast my jaw isnt locked on some homosexual furries grift. You niggers have been seething all day weather I can spell or not :)
>>
>>58777945
>>58777921
idiots
>>
>>58777948
>atleast my jaw isnt locked on some homosexual furries grift
are you sure about that, haven't you posted for almost 24 hours straight now? imma leave you to it, have fun today^^ hope coffee didnt price you out that would be a shame
>>
>>58777959
avi fags must control the narrative, sure Im all 7 of your haters. Though Im having fun (for free) and you are bickering at the expense of your reputation.
>>
>>58777672
>dedicated shill team making sure there is always a thread up on biz
that tells me enough about your garbage project besides the retarded, weak branding and useless product
>>
Could anyone ask for a better show? Imagine not holding some avi.
>>
What happened to the old aviator chart? Why is there a new one now?
>>
>>58778106
Liquidity was moved to uniswap v3
>>
File: IMG_2533.png (287 KB, 900x745)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>58777995
>Though Im having fun! (for free!)
>>
>>58777672
i sold like 80% of my AVI portfolio like 2 months ago and the rest i just swapped it to SUPER, the best decision i could have made this year
>>
>>58777877
it means biz is full of emotional poorfags
>>
>>58777915
>delays for another month
whoops!
not bumping your farm thread btw
>>
remember when avi trannies said Toadkiller was a shib farm and this project was different¿

pepperidge farm remembers
F A R M E D
A
R
M
E
D
>>
>>58777909
One person having such power kinda makes project unappealing
>>
>>58778314
>not bumping your farm thread btw
>bumps it anyways
>whoops!

>>58778324
>here’s another bump while I’m at it!

>>58778335
>im feeling generous today. Take another bump! For free!
>>
when will they let us play the game bros...how long must we endure
>>
>>58778338
kek newfag, stay in ur shitty telegram echo chamber
herbs
>>
fudbros….. what happened….. we stayed up for 24 hours straight fudding avi, even dumping our $2k bags in unison hoping to cause a run for the exits….the price is still the same as it was before and top wallets didn’t budge…. all that effort…. all that time….. all those IDs……wasted…..
>>
>>58778428
>top wallets didn’t budge

they did.... one added and one swung and bought back in
>>
>>58778428
I tripled my stack. Thanks schizo bro, hopefully it wasn't your bag I bought lol
>>
pengo's Plan has been launched....we will soon know his wrath......
>>
>>58778383
>echo chamber
>echos the testnet, audit score, and game trailers
damn we echo so much and you still missed it KEKW
>>
>>58778574
IS PENGO PLAN EVIL ? D;
>>
>>58778602
Germans pay 0 tax on capital gains after holding for a year. Let that sink in
>>
>>58778602
He is going to use his avi profits to corner the worldwide bbq sauce market so he can charge $20 per bottle, the mans a madman
>>
At least I'll be in long term gains by next week. OG whales still up 10-20x despite the shitty current price. Im thinking I can hold for another month
>>
File: IMG_2539.jpg (20 KB, 750x163)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
What’s there to gain by adding liquidity and then removing it like this?
>>
>>58778884
seems to be the new way of sandwiching usually but that's coffees wallet so who knows, maybe playing around with it to learn how to do it?
>>
>>58778979
Dont you love such early supporters that holds massive bag that if shit moons they can dump hard af but in crab conditions they still find ways to fuck over everyone by bot attacking.
>>
File: chadlander.png (341 KB, 512x512)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
of course I own some avi.
>>
>>58778986
I didn't mean that coffee was sandwiching, I meant maybe he's playing around and learning how to add liquidity on v3. they were hours apart, adding liquidity and withdrawing it again is the new way Jared et al seem to be carrying out their sandwich attacks on v3 now but its instant, the same way the old style slippage sandwich attacks were
>>
did anyone else feel that...? something is coming...
>>
>>58779107
That's just Stixils soggy meatloaf farts, dont mind him
>>
Who is coffee? What is dark squad? Why do you have gay mullet? I just came here to research a shitcoin...
>>
>>58779142
all good questions because this shit is driving me insane. 1 whole month of no movement and no real marketing by the team. I don't care what they say community ama's and the cryptoempress shit isn't marketing. Look at Twitter and see who's talking about this. Migration tool tweets, even though it didn't really work, are getting like 5x the interaction than aviator. It's just incompetent. I don't understand why there is no real fucking marketing being done right now imminent from the audit score. I have never in my life seen something like this where there is just silence. They won't give straight answers when asked just, "well we have been marketing" yeah that's why no one knows about it still right? I don't get it but I can't wait around forever while they get their shit together.
>>
>>58779251
because they are scammers with no actual product
>>
>>58779349
>no actual product
>working product on testnet awaiting final audit
why do you act a fool when proven wrong again and again
>>
>>58779349
you lie...and you lie about things that are easily proven untrue...what do you get out of this? norwood .....?
>>
File: clownlander.gif (3.52 MB, 400x400)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB GIF
>>58779349

Exactly, because they are scammers with no actual product. The so-called "testnet" they hyped up was nothing but a joke. It’s been exposed as a scam, hastily cobbled together in VB.NET just to dupe investors. They spent more time marketing and fabricating lies about their supposed progress than actually developing anything real. Anyone with basic coding knowledge could see through their flimsy testnet. Just another pump and dump scheme to steal people's money.
>>
>>58779043
there are a bunch of wallets that have been adding liquidity. most notably this address: 0xfb183cf0600D4Aa553D91bC6E32149124F8C14b2 that received payment from the avi treasury who set up two consecutive pairs during the downturn yesterday... i remember someone saying about using liquidity to pump the project without market selling in an earlier thread? is that what they are using the team payments for???
>>
>>58779526
A bunch of people have been asking about providing liquidity and want to learn about it but are confused. Instead of the team camping the TG chats all day taking about bullshit, why don’t they use all their free time to type some qrd about how to do it along with the risks / benefits? If it can encourage people to sell without dumping the chart, you would think they would help out with that
>>
I still have memories of how by end of summer bridge release supposed to happen BUT THEN market conditions became "bad" kek
>>
>>58777900
yeah, this whole thread is retarded.
>haha sellers tried to swing and are left behind now
the chart has barely moved up at all. nobody got left behind ffs.
>>
>>58779629
honestly, avi is starting to feel a lot like comfy...smug attitude like everyone who didn't buy was retarded and going to miss out....while nothing ever happened and everything else pumped.
>>
>>58779635
This, also we are the same person same fagging. There can't possibly be more than one person that sees through the bullshit. Perhaps if any of you bottom feeders had ever written a line of code or worked on a legit project you would know that these guys are full of hot air and are stringing you along. An actual dev will have updates a couple times a week if they are truly working on stuff. See plebbit for example. They have a TG just for dev progress that people can watch. This shit is EXACTLY like comfy, and their smug attitude is what fucked them.
>>
>>58779555
>are confused
have you tried reading the uniswap docs or watching a youtube video? or do you expect the team to spoon-feed you everytime you have a question about anything?

https://docs.uniswap.org/

https://youtu.be/XLqxe0fP8rg?si=KCOcGiLA457TSQnH

you retards couldn't wipe your own ass without someone telling you front to back
>>
>>58779744
Here's a good example of the that smug shit.
>>
>>58779754
kek im not even smug i sold this shitcoin in the 50s but it's nice to see these threads still getting shitted up by the same 3 niggers who round trip everything on biz
>>
>>58779770
I wouldn't buy this shit if it was at 50kmc
>Furries
>Faggots
>>
>>58779526
>0xfb183cf0600D4Aa553D91bC6E32149124F8C14b2
ask skizl why they are adding unbalanced liquidity...
>https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2861ceffb52b1e74a475f8573d3d1e462ba3d42f95e035b413cde77549fb42c4
looks like they are selling avi via the liquidity pool now. I hate this team so much. its weighted single side, meaning it will take more buying to pump, and once price has moved above their sell range they will be able to withdraw ETH. they aren't putting up a lot of avi...but it still doesn't inspire confidence to see this kind of shit from them.
>>
>>58779813
So they are expecting it to pump is what you're saying? Does that mean they have the date of the bridge release?
>>
>>58779813
I will spell it out more clearly, since I know a lot of you are retarded:
they put in $678 worth of ETH...which helps absorb sell pressure. and they put in $3337 worth of avi... which absorbs buying pressure.
>>
>>58779837
kek, no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying they are either retarded, or slowly trying to unload bags. dude is gonna pull like $4k ETH out of the pool and 0 AVI if the price moves up.
>>
its basically a sell wall
>>
File: 1721694233338722.jpg (50 KB, 320x311)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>58779845
Ohnononononon
>>
looks like there's a few retards who did this yesterday
>https://etherscan.io/tx/0xfef44b4935f1c6334afc164c0a2e557ad9d21fc7080d86d63bb58ab05e2e96a6
is this why anons are dumping their bags? adding single side liquidity isn't helping guys....
>>
>>58779845
But if there was no buy pressure, wouldn't this just be useless?
>>
>>58779920
kek. anon... think of it as a limit sell order, only you are giving the sell order a range instead of a set price. yes, it just sits there if nobody buys in the price range.
>>
I'm very curious now to decipher the price ranges these liquidity adds are set for. its probably gonna require me to write a script to convert it though and I don't have time for it at the moment.
you can get the tickerUpper and tickerLower params from the transaction input though. price = 1.0001^(ticker)
until we know what the price range is, I don't know how bearish to be. for all I know the anon that put in 10M avi is trying to sell at 1$. I will update the thread with my finding eventually
>>
>>58779934
But if the pool doesn't reach the upper limit, then they won't ever get the ETH right? So instead of market selling they are selling to buyers like an over the counter trade? But over the counter trades don't effect price, while an unbalanced liquidity pool can still see a price increase. I know about the liquidity ratios from Mochi, but their team just market sold their bags instead of doing it this way.

Basically you are saying it's a bad thing, but if their intention is to sell to potential buyers instead of into the existing liquidity pool, I don't see how it's an issue. If anything it further proves my hypothesis that there will be an influx of buy pressure.
>>
>>58779971
dude...no. you don't seem to understand at all. its not an OTC trade. its a sell wall. it absolutely affects price because buys will meet resistance and not push the price up until the sell side liquidity is sold.
>But if the pool doesn't reach the upper limit, then they won't ever get the ETH right
no, they can withdraw any time they want. how much ETH/AVI they withdraw depends on the price. that first transaction, if we assume they are selling in this range, then they will pull out $4k+ ETH and 0 AVI once we move above their sell range. if the price drops and they withdraw, they will pull out the 1.2M AVI they put in, plus $678 dollars worth of AVI more. the point in adding liquidity like this is to sell though. just imagine you are market making a traditional order book. staggering $3337 worth of sell orders up... and $658 worth of buy orders down. this is basically what we are looking at except its automated within whatever range was specified.
>>
>>58779971
like...I don't even understand how you can think that team members selling this low is somehow a good thing. it kinda means they don't have much faith in higher prices...doesn't it? they aren't giving us a chance to buy from the goodness of their hearts like you are suggesting. thats retarded. we can do that without "OTC" trades at the lows.
>>
>>58780030
I'm not gonna fud too hard, cause its not a lot of avi from that wallet.... but its definitely making me pause. one of the new hires is trying to get paid without breaking skitzl "no selling" rule. kek
>>
This thread got real quiet all of a sudden
>>
someone page keruso and lets hear the plan again
>>
>>58780071
I would agree, schatze has made a huge deal about team members being prohibited from selling before a listing. Either he is full of shit or one of the new team members is being a smart ass.
>>
>>58780030
I guess it does depend on their upper range and the amount of AVI they listed. Obviously with 1.2M if their upper limit is lower, then they would be stacked with ETH faster, but again if there is no buy pressure this doesn't happen. The point in adding liquidity is to generate fees or to sell at given intervals, depending on your overall strategy. It still isn't a sell order because of how much of the pool they command. If they really wanted to sell they should have/could have used the 1% Uniswap pool and let bots take advantage of the arbitrage. This makes me think it's a long game and they are expecting buy pressure from the main 0.3% pool, or it was mandated that that was the pool to be used if this method was implemented.

The alternative would be dumping into the liquidity pool, so I am going to say that using V3 to sell on the open market is still a better option than setting limit orders on cowswap.

I guess we wait to see what the plan is, but I prefer this to "AAAARRRGGG SOMEONE SOLD A TREASURY ALLOCATION MAYDAY MAYDAY ABORT" like we saw the last time.

All in all, for this method to work you do expect buy pressure, so if there was never going to be any, the pair would just sit there indefinitely earning fees assuming it is still in range.
>>
Another old wallet just woke up and dumped 4m. Why can't you niggers just let this stay above .003?
>>
>>58780030 pretty clear whats happening, abandon ship i jest i jest. Wouldn't surprise me if they use this liquidity to either hold floors, or perhaps just perhaps the bridge is around the corner and some of them are trying to balance out their avi with eth, preparing to provide liquidity for a liquidity event on bridge release.
>>
>>58780278
They already have seperate liquidity pools for base launch.
>>
>>58780278
idk, its only $4k, so not sure it makes much difference desu. its not a lot of ETH liquidity to provide on BASE if that's what you are suggesting. whats the plan for BASE liquidity anyway? does anyone know? I would assume they have funds set aside for this already? if so, where did that come from?
>>
>>58780278
I'm not too concerned about it. From a chart standpoint, which is what most people look at outside of this board, using liquidity doesn't create red candles when unpaired if they do hit their upper limit.

It also builds credibility because if they have members of the team smart enough to figure this out, it's not some brokie trying to exit, based on their pool selection and the amount of AVI they paired. Uniswap does allow for pairs in solely the native token with zero ETH, but whoever this was intentionally added ETH to the pair so they would generate fees on the way up and down, but less ETH I assume because they thought it was the bottom yesterday.

Can you elaborate on the liquidity event on bridge release? I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere but given who this team is and their experience with Shibaswap I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.
>>
>>58780300
I would assume the 30 ETH sitting in aviatordeployer.eth on the Base network is to deploy the liquidity on Base.

0x1cfd452eb369a7b9475b07d1457dd1d0500fd788
>>
Ok seriously apart from bullshit trash talk how this bridge by this point even give boost for token? If it was such good idea by now speculators would have driven price up. Its so hyped up with all delays thay launch gonna be massive letdown when everyone realizes its just a simple brige. Then tg all of them acting all smug like everything is perfect while I look from from side and its just looks wrong
>>
>>58780316
There was a DAO vote on that
>>
>>58777672
In the meantime, Vesta creating the next iteration of real estate market, and it looks like it’s coming along pretty nicely
>>
>>58780353
Aside from the part where any project that wants to move to Base (Without getting rekt by Super bridge) will have to use it?

The fees are generated in ETH and from the early AMAs the devs discussed how bridge fees would be used for listings without needing to dump AVI to acquire the listing fees imposed by exchanges.

Not only that, but there is no Liquidity Fee for AVI fast transfers from Base back to Ethereum, so if anyone wants to move money quickly that's not in USDC or ETH and get raked over the coals by Orbiter, Aviator is your only other option. Coupled with the on chain arbitrage that will drive volume.

We also haven't seen Kerasu's marketing genius in action yet, it's all gated behind this bridge launch. The only thing we have seen is the Volume Competition graphic that got passed around during an earlier AMA. I bet it gets plastered all over Twitter by Empress and her slew of KOLs.
>>
>>58780353
It's not to immediately drive price up but it will be how users are able to use avi tokens for the arcade for very low gas fees. I assume they made it much bigger to partner with cb
>>
File: 1539108397525.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>58780370
Just awnser this if its so good why their isnt line of speclulators and just pawnswap related wallets constantly offloading. I jsut dont get it what happened to late spring launch? Now its almost august and its still 2 more bugs to fix like its meme 2 weeks response. You people making crawl up the walls with this. Are you seriously timing market? I feels like sucker that is lead by nose for past what 9 months now? inb4 I get called 100 post fudder or something
>>
>>58780377
So saying in nice way it wont be pressure to go up. Now it makes sense why old wallets offloading while I in delusion land thinking that something will change
>>
>>58780377
And to bridge any and all tokens and NFTs...
>>
File: 1717955390673902.jpg (29 KB, 566x564)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
i am unfuddable when it comes to AVI (TICKER $AVI), it simply cannot be done
>>
>>58780441
Only brown people and kids fall for this shit
>>
>>58780386
We also haven't seen Kerasu's marketing genius in action yet, it's all gated behind this bridge launch. The only thing we have seen is the Volume Competition graphic that got passed around during an earlier AMA. I bet it gets plastered all over Twitter by Empress and her slew of KOLs.
>>
fuddies haven't had ONE (1) victory over AVI yet...every time they are blown the fuck out by the team...when will they stop? why do they do this?
>>
File: 1556476310674.gif (271 KB, 282x285)
271 KB
271 KB GIF
>top 200 avi
>top 250 apu
>top 250 toad
>top 250 linu
>top 1250 shib
Will I make it?
>>
>>58780500
look at your chart
>>
>>58780278
>>58780071
>>58780012
Looks like it wouldn't matter if it was balanced or not, the larger the pool the harder it is to push the price up anyway.
>Verification not required.
>>
>>58779813
>>58779888
>>58779944
>Verification not required.
>>
>>58780522
chart looks scrumptious.....you sound crazy...broke even...the fox does this to some "people" for some reason...i hope you find peace
>>
>>58780598
link but with furries
>>
>>58780389
I think there will be some initial volume when avi moves to base (I also assume there will be advertising and/or a shout out from cb), but the arcade will be what really sends it to the moon. I think there will be a lot of interest in using the bridge to trade eth tokens for base gas fees.
>>
File: avixhabbo.gif (1012 KB, 496x1172)
1012 KB
1012 KB GIF
avi is partnering with sulake / habbo hotel you heard it here first
>>
>>58780519
with apu, yes. the rest...no, probably now.
>>
>>58780581
>>58780590
I remain skeptical, but idk. wouldn't matter as much if there were volume and interest...that part hasn't materialized yet
>>
>>58779743
plus they have been shitting up the board for a year now so its hard to not see their scam in action
>>
>>58777672
I have 1.5 million of this coin and have been holding for over year. Is it likely this thing is going to moon? Is a dollar even feasible?

Also, how do I sell this shit once/if it skyrockets?
>>
>>58780828
You hold 1.5 million scam tokens
>>
>>58780836
not you fag. someone who actually has something compelling to say. you are retarded and sexless.
>>
>>58780828
You could use the Uniswap LP to cash out over time at specific intervals, but I have had luck with the Kraken OTC system for LTC in the past.
>>
>>58780857
You're the one asking a bunch of fags and furries how to sell a fucking coin midwit.
>>
File: 1708785784181813.png (438 KB, 706x881)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>58780857
kek

>>58780828
no full products out and marketing hasnt started
finishing up final audit before mainnet of their bridge
the testnet of the bridge works great
coinbase learn & earn actively being worked on
avi has always been an incredible pick, but for the past two days, the threads have just been
>its a scam because... IT JUST IS, OKAY?!

out of curiosity, what made you buy initially?
>>
>>58780879
You can't prove that there is a product ;)
>>
>>58780870
my plan was just to transfer to USDC over different intervals. And then transfer that to my coinbase account. Does that also work?
>>
>>58780878
i think not knowing much about crypto, is better than spending MOST of the hours of MOST of my days complaining about a "fake cyber coin" you don't even believe in. that would be my rock bottom. That would be a life wasted. I am fine being retarded about the ins and outs of crypto, but you have wasted your life, and there is no getting it back.
>>
>>58780879
I bought initially because I thought reddit people would like the fox logo. Then the skybridge shit, arcade etc.

I have been banned from the telegram for just kind of questioning the strategy of Stixel or whoever. So that has me a little nervous that they are this chill group open to criticism. I am getting Shib vibes from whoever the Dev of that was and shibarium and I hope it doesn't flop but we shall see.
>>
File: photo__6__400x400.jpg (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
I'm actually doing you niggers a favor, thank me later.
>>
>>58780898
Booooohoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitch!
>>
>>58780887
There is a public testnet and a 10/10 Hacken audit score.

>>58780890
Yes, that will also work. Uniswap will automatically take a cut of the fee from AVI->ETH->USDC but it's negligible.
>>
>>58780928
so sad man. truly. i think that's why no one takes your humiliation fetish seriously.
>>
>>58780932
That's not a product nigger
>>
>>58780939
What's sad is you faggots falling for this bullshit and thinking you have any sort of moral/social highground posting on 4chans shitcoin page. Watching your chart dump yesterday was hilarious. Looking forward to more of it. Get the fuck off 4chan if you don't like trolls.
>>
File: You the jewish bitch boy.jpg (2.33 MB, 2200x2200)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB JPG
>>58780928
Can you not be a jew for one fucking day? Go fuck your mom again or whatever the hell you do when you're not fudding shit on biz.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 192x263)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>58780975
n0pe
>>
File: 1709875922952493.jpg (113 KB, 555x807)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>58780906
bans were incredibly rare in the tg until one guy started making alts to fud nonstop, maybe you just got caught in that crossfire
before that, only one guy ever got banned for spamming fud and they got unbanned a day later kek
dont know if you care at all but theyd probably unban you pretty easy if you ping them on twitter or wherever else
>>
>>58781051
I was Harry Donut in the TG. Someone put in the good word.
>>
>>58777672
Holders of RWA altcoins like ONDO, DUA, and RIO know that selling these assets would be a big mistake. Even though their full potential hasn't materialized yet, the trading volume indicates strong interest and future potential.
>>
>>58777672
Nice chart
>>
>>58781503
Imagine buying this shit kek.
Make your own thread retard, this one is for pvre blooded AVI/KNS chads only.

I can't wait to see the fud tranny rope, he's clearly deranged. Team are obviously waiting to push V2 UI as a surprise, if you can't read between the lines you are NGMI. Please yeet so I can swing the top and add another 10-20% to my feet portfolio
>>
>>58781617
cope vol. 6
>>
I have decided that spiritually i am an AVI holder and im not going anywhere! Im right here with you for the whole ride. Trust me, were gonna have alot of fun.
>>
>>58781631
Screenshot it.
Seethe then dilate when it comes to pass.

If you really think it takes 6+ weeks to "fix" a 10/10 audit then you are lacking in IQ. Clearly they are working on something that they have announced. The why is a surprise but the what is obvious to anyone with a brain and a tech background.
>>
>>58781671
Clearly they are working on shit, and have announced nothing. A whole lot of implying, pilpul and letting the delirious speculation in the TG run wild. Even Strudel was blathering on about how disappointed he was with the timeline and “things” were taking longer than he expected.
At this point I feel the test net is becoming irrelevant as they have made major changes which is what spurred this second audit review. Major changes without a second round of testing? Just straight into prod?
What is obvious:
The PA sucks
No products have been released
No partnerships have been announced
No go live date given for anything, because “meanies on /biz/“
>>
>>58781690
UMM ITS A SURPISE
>>
>>58781617
>my feet portfolio
stop larping, that's not your wallet
>>
So one more audit to audit fixes? Jfc Im getting lead by nose as some kind of fool by aviator
>>
>>58781903
Literally nowhere on that screenshot does it say there will be further audits on any future bug fixes
>Im getting lead by the nose as some kind of fool by aviator
No, but you do look like one because you have the reading comprehension of a toddler
>>
>>58781903
anudda 2 more weeks for anudda critical bug fix
this shit neva coming out
>>
>>58781913
>Literally nowhere on that screenshot does it say there will be further audits on any future bug fixes
Well, that’s the big question, isn’t it? Even before the changes were made to the bridge fees, there were only minor bugs found but stixil still wanted to get it audited, so does that mean -all- future finds will require an audit? Even if it’s only for major bugs, we’re going on a month of auditing with this current audit and that was with us being first in line. That’s for the bridge. What about the arcade?
>>
I get wanting a secure project but security won’t matter if no one is around to use it because of delays or downtime. Hopefully that’s something they thought about
>>
Tick tock
>>
>>58781970
Fuck
>>
aviators....our time is almost at hand...
>>
>>58781970
>>58781977
By this point I think you getting paid to keep avi threads by shilling or fudding non stop
>>
>>58781931
I don’t know how other gaming companies have handled this type of situation but if we’re trying to be the web3 version of steam, they need to figure out a system to either keep the bridge/arcade online during any future changes/auditing process, or come up with a way to streamline it. Whether that’s through a deal with hacken or whatever other methods there may be, but something needs to be figured out. Having a downtime of even a few days, let alone weeks/month(s) will drive users away.
>>
>>58781931
>>58782177

are you fuckin stupid? they will just audit the update, wait for hacken, then publish update. no downtime dumb fuck.
>>
>>58782185
So if a security issue is found, they’ll keep the bridge/arcade online while the fix is ongoing?
>>
File: Untitled.png (393 KB, 1920x1080)
393 KB
393 KB PNG
>>
we will soon have our victory Aviators...did you trust the plan?
>>
>>58777672
When is this gay fox coin going to do something?
>>
wheres the liquidity tho
>>
is it dead? Chart shows AVI stopped trading on the 13th
>>
>>58782351
You need to look at the v3 pool not the v2
>>
>>58782352
fuck im retarded kek
cheers!
>>
>>58782273
>users have to submit a solution to the bug that they stumbled across
>They can’t just be like “hurr durr its broke”
You can’t just submit a ticket like any other normal company offers for their users, but rather you have to also provide the fix for them? What kind of shit is that? In that case, please delay the bridge for another 4 years while I go get my bachelors in CS. If I stumble across a bug, I’m exploiting it and/or selling it on the dark web.

>post this on biz to shut those dumb fucks up
>says the one asking the questions
JR, how are you going to call anyone a dumb fuck when you didn’t even know the answers yourself? Faggot.
>>
>>58782359
May as well just exploit bug by that point
>>
>JR, how are you going to call anyone a dumb fuck when you didn’t even know the answers yourself? Faggot.

Because, while I am by my own admission Ignorant of how these things might work, you know, with me not being part of the Avi team or working for Hacken and all that, I can at least rub my 2 remaining brain cells together and come up with the idea of putting a coherent sentence together and actually asking the question to someone who does know instead of blindly posting misinformation on biz, or even worse reading said misinformation and believing it..... does that just about cover it for you?
>>
blessed are the holders holding aviator ($AVI) they will be welcomed into the Kingdom of Heaven....
>>
Very respectful 8m sell
>>
>>58782400
The misinformation was more bullish for avi than the actual answer that stixil gave. You were better off not asking at all

>>58782516
Don’t forget the 7m sell as well
>>
>>58782516
team capitulating at teh lows doesn't inspire confidence
>>
Can you just pump this shit already. These threads are embarrassing.
>>
>>58782584
Proof it is the team selling? Stop making shit up you fuck.
>>
>>58782637
Might not be the team but wallets that got their avi from the treasury. It’s not the first time either
>>
Holy shit. That Pajoka is literally a pajeet.
>he quietly leaved dear sir you send him money for cash out so stop bullshit basterd bitch
>>
Why did the spam stop when the tg started arguing kek
>>
>>58782799
I am happy about the fud because it drove the price back down to 0.002. The product is almost ready. Dogs bark and the caravan goes on innit
>>
Pawsawp gang fighting and dumping at same time? Something really messed up with this project
>>
>>58782817
Hello pajeet, I mean, Pajoka
>>
>>58782822
What? I just checked dexscreen to see tresure wallet dumping and all ogs/devs arguin about pawn in tg wtf Im suposed to say?
>>
>the maxzpain posters were right
>>
>>58782825
yes dear sir i also see tresure wallet dumping but dont worry i am here to help you redeem
>>
File: 1538930259572.png (727 KB, 1688x518)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
Wow by reading chat jeets from pawnswap that got paid with avi sill got millions of tokens to dump on really fucking really this shitcoins just keeps on giving gifts. Wtf I did in my past life to deserve such shit in every project I put money in
>>
File: IMG_2547.jpg (65 KB, 750x287)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
So stixil admits to owning multiple avi wallets. This one has 89m and his ens wallet has 70m. How many other wallets does he have? What about other team members? No wonder why they’re always chill in the TG. They’re casually dumping from their unknown trade wallets while Keri g their ens wallets untouched as a front. God I hate crypto so fucking much. I really thought this was the one. Everyone is lying piece of shit
>>
>>58782842
You know this is not what he said you dumb fucking buffoon read it again
>>
>>58782842
I suspect most of pumps was just them buying then slowly selling with others when no buys outside team came
>>
>>58782848
Let them FUD to keep the price low. This project needs to get off /biz/ anyway.
>>
I seriously dont understand what is the point fucking people over at such low marcet cap? Its like they dont expect avi going up more or something
>>
Or its just elaborate play to shake out ex avi people who got boatload of tokens?
>>
kek i fucking love avi
>>
>>58782871
quit with the retarded cope
>its all part of the plan guys
no, they aren't delaying on purpose...no, they aren't trying to shake out ex avi people at the lows. this isn't a 5d checkgame retard. they really are this messy of a team. thats the simple and true explanation.
>>
>>58782842
there's a bunch more of them if we are going to be honest, and yeah...that one has traded avi quite a bit. dumping from the highs and buying at the lows.
>>
>>58782894
they keep a messy house, right?
>>
>>58782900
can you show example transactions?
>>
>>58782904
>>58782904
yes, you can too if you check the block explorer.
>https://etherscan.io/tx/0x302d852d23755a5eb1aeeef6f7d9beb54b0bb92b6e2d057c336b3b6fbf175cd0
every outflow to side addresses got sold off in chunks. its also the wallet adding single side liquidity since moving to v3.
>>
File: 1509794385557.jpg (77 KB, 600x885)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Fuck it I dont trust avi anymore but at same time get feeling that somebody is trying to force capitulate holders. Once again gonna hold like retard
>>
>>58782901
if I wanted to hide my posting style, I would. I keep it fairly respectful most of the time...but I have no problem calling out bs when I see it too. everyone's been wondering wtf is going on with this coin behind the scenes and what halted all the momentum it had going for it this spring....
>>
>>58782894
Oh look it’s the paw people try to cause more issues. People that listens to FUD on biz are retarded. You let an annoymous user feed you lies.

They’ve been at fudding for months now. Hope you guys can think and put the connection together. As this all started when Sami and Pajoka left. They are the one feeding you these lies and post all day on biz cause they are pathetic
>>
>>58782848
It’s exactly what he said. wtf are you talking about? He even bitched about how his personal wallet got doxxed. Where the fuck have you been? It’s all in the tg. They were all about transparency while at the same time directly lying to us. The stixil.eth wallet was just for show. How many other things have they lied about?
>>
>>58782936
paw people as in pawswap? are they known to fud avi? who out of their community does this? I know some paw swap users or at least one hangs out in the old lucky inu TG and has kind of shit on avi a couple times
>>
>>58782924
im not sure what you're trying to say, thats the 18m stixil owed sumdog
>>
>>58782936
I'm not. doesn't matter cause you won't believe me anyway. I have no idea wtf any of that was until the tg today, but its pretty dumb...dont you think? this is the very professional team we have be told so much about.
>>
>>58782941
Paw have been fudding AVI ever since we launched lol

They use their community members to do it for them so it doesn’t reflect on the team.
>>
>>58782936
Is it fud? Anyone who went against the grain was labeled as a schizo fudder, but now that everything’s been let out the bag, most of it was true. So much for us “schizo” posters, huh? Enzo and all those other paw holders that were dumping was the first sign of suspicion. The teams ens wallets was another one that I called out months ago, I just couldn’t prove it u til now that stixil admits to having other wallets.
>>
>>58782944
who is sumdog and why did he owe him money? there is honestly way too much drama to keep up with. I can't keep up in the chat...spill it here magic or broski or whoever you are
>>
>>58782950
alright explains why the avi posts in the lucky inu tg were shit on then
pretty sad and pathetic, whatever though
>>
>>58782954
>who is sumdog
so you post a txn as proof of a sell from stixil and you don't even know what you're posting...or maybe you do and you are just a fudding retard...
>>
>>58777672
The money laundering jew from PawSwap has been the schizo fudder this whole time? What the fuck
>>
>>58782924
"side addresses" this is the only side wallet that sold lol, which as >>58782944 said was because he owed money to sumdog

the only other wallet he sent to has no sells, probably splitting his main

try harder
>>
File: IMG_2548.jpg (99 KB, 750x583)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
So now askmeaboutpotatoes.eth and willsellforfeetpics.eth are supposedly Magic’s personal wallets.
>>
>>58782964
yeah... its a transaction. there are others, but its the biggest one. you are expecting me to know if its one of stixils side wallets or someone elses? why would I know that? honestly, cut the shit faggot. if you have something to say then say it. it looks very bad from teh outside though. a lot of things about avi do at this point.
>>
>>58782993
>you are expecting me to know if its one of stixils side wallets or someone elses? why would I know that?
You're the one making claims retard
>>
>>58782993
>you are expecting me to know
no i'm not, you've proven you do not know much.
>cut the shit
you're the one posting txns as fud examples of stixil selling
>>
>>58782953
Enzo sold to buy paw because Sami fed him all these lies lmao. Enzo is a bitch for listening to an emotional manipulator to get him to sell his bag for a scam project. Enzo still isn’t in profit since he sold AVI.
>>
>>58782993
theres a bunch of wallets linked to stixils personal wallet that sell avi. this is my claim. there's a bunch of other suspicious wallets too desu that nobodies claimed. blame it on pawswap or whatever and we're just supposed to accept that this was all mismanaged at the beginning and a bunch of bad actors were paid early? idk... the price is low for a reason and it isn't because I am fudding
>>
>>58782983
So you one of paw? Now it makes sense. Why your posts looked so strange
>>
>>58783007
>theres a bunch of wallets linked to stixils personal wallet that sell avi.
I'm donald trump in real life
is that enough proof for you to believe me or should I provide actual papers, documents and a picture of me holding a sign with a timstamp and /biz/ wrote on it as myself (donald trump)?
You shouldn't FUD something with lies. It's actually such a low thing to do and you know it. I understand you most likely lost a lot of money with AVI and it made you angier than anything has in your life but that doesn't mean you should try to manipulate others to lose money just so you can get AVI cheaper. Be the bigger man, grow up and move on. You're just a pimple in the grand scheme of things and the time to pop you is coming.
>>
>>58783007
Yea and same wallets buy alot of avi tokens at same time by the looks
>>
>>58783007
Your days are numbered for the useless FUD. Your baseless claims aren’t going to convince people anymore. The team has been transparent about everything. Just keep making up lies to scare people in biz. That’s all you are good for.
>>
>>58783007
kek how does it feel that after 25 posts of poor fud it was all in vain? embarrassing...
>>
>>58783022
Wait so this is retard that made shit up for 6 months that is also paw faggot? lamo reading here and tg today started to make sense for all shit I had to endure for last 11 months. Stixil had retard moment for trusting bunch jeets/south asians that are serial scammers
>>
>>58783022
>>58783014
I'm not a part of your fucking larps. I bought in last year and am close enough to selling the rest of what I have. these retarded responses don't help your credibility at all.
>>58783020
yes.... the team seems to be trying their best to prop it up. this amount of drama at the lows isn't a great look though. honestly wouldn't be surprised to see it dumped if anyone else capitulates internally. its happened twice now that I am aware of. when I say that the team looks a mess...
>>
>>58783035
Then do it queer. NO one is stopping you from selling - why do you need OUR approval to do that? Are you that much of a faggot that can't think for themselves? Fucking sell and see how much it actually changes the price. Marketsell your whole stack, you won't because you're a pussy little bitch who just likes to create lies / argue with anonymous people on a basket weaving anime forum.
>>
>accuse anyone with concerns of being enzo/jimmy/pawswap
its not a good look guys. get your shit together of just fucking rug already. i don't even care at this point anymore desu.
>>
>>58783035
You write exacly same jeeted english as in tg chat kek I know who you are lol
>>
>>58783042
its not a good look guys. nobody will use our shitty l3 blockchain that nobody cares about.
>>
>>58783040
gfys faggot. turns out 90% of the non existent volume on this coin is the team. don't be surprised that people are over it after all the bullshit
>>
>>58783046
see >>58782933
that seems to be the only difference between me and most of the people in this thread desu. I'm not larping and spinning stories.
>>
>>58783049
you're still crying like a bitch
thought you were about to sell?
Do it faggot. Market sell your $10000 of avi right now so I can buy it
>>
so again... who tf is slumdog and why did stixil sent him 18M avi to dump on us?
>>
>>58783060
>crying
whatever you say faggot.
>>
>>58783062
i am sure they will give you an answer in the telegram if you ask. but you won't do that, just like you won't sell your avi if you even hold any.
>>
>>58783072
alright, so you don't know. probably not something you should defend then retard.
>>
File: file.png (411 KB, 884x475)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>58783066
>>
>>58783075
>"so you don't know"
>posts a txn as proof of stixil selling
you're losing the plot, 32 posts, you did good today fuddie but maybe it's time to take a break and rethink your points
>>
>>58783081
very effective way to keep derailing the thread. you're doing a great job. is this what they pay you for?
>>
>>58783084
right...how the fuck am I supposed to know about your internal drama? I ask for an explanation and you all keep deflecting. when I say that this team is a mess....
I guess I'll just have to believe you that its to someone named slumdog and not actually stixl selling. you made that claim. when are you going to back it up?
>>
>>58783091
>derailing the thread
you've just been spitting out word salad with nothing to back up what you say...
>>
>>58783097
what tf am I expected to back up retard? I have not made a single claim that isn't legitimate. stixils personal wallets sends avi out...which gets sold off. stixils personal wallets has been adding a bunch of single side liquidity to v3. these are the only two claims I've really made and they are easy to verify on the blockchain. any explanation for it is on the team (you) if you don't want me to draw obvious conclusions.
>>
>>58783005
>Enzo still isn’t in profit since he sold AVI
How? He made over $100k from all his wallets

>>58783010
>so you’re one of paw?
No nigger, more like a disgruntled customer. I mostly hd avi so I need this shit to succeed more than anything else but it doesn’t help when the so called “transparent” team has a bunch of shit against them. Al it’s doing is confirming all the “schizo” posts from before
>>
>>58783096
if you don't know about what you are talking about, you shouldn't lie about those things as if you do. but we both know you did because you're here to derail the thread with fud. you will not ask yourself in the telegram for this exact reason.
>>
I swear to fucking god If they don't release mainnet by the end of the month the new official make it stack is 0 because I'm selling everything
>>
>>58783125
you know damn well they won’t kek
Hopefully their 45th medium article will change your mind
>>
>>58783118
to add i have not seen ONE fuddie ever come into the tg with their question. someone else always has to speak for them... interesting....
>>
>>58783091
Faggot you just loop back and forth between the same fucking points. You aren't worth my fucking time.
You either sell your entire stack like you said you would or just keep crying like a man child. I don't care. Doesn't change my opinion (which you try SO hard to do) about AVI. So eat shit.
>>
>>58783118
ok, after checking the cluster fuck of a tg, what I see is stixi denying that was his wallet at first, then admitting it was his and saying he paid sumdog back for an indodex listing. then he said he would post proof, but never did. idk... anything else you want to add?
>>
>>58783133
I have brought my questions. the explanations are questionable sometimes, but the team does try to address them. I will give them that.
>>
>>58783142
alright...so it was 34M split between a few wallets it seems. for indodex...the scam exchange that doesn't allow withdraws. the team paid 34M avi to pay back someone who fronted the listing fee... I have this right? kek.
>>
>>58783125
And by the looks stixl will just gonna soak up tokerns and make floor higher once again.
>>
>>58783164
Damn, just throwing shit and seeing if it sticks. Pathetic
>>
>>58782983
Sami you nigger, you told me red-baron.eth was Magic's personal wallet. Can you get your fucking story straight?
>>
>>58783169
Is this not what stixil say in the tg? honestly there is so much fucking drama to sift though...correct it if I misunderstand.
>you won't
pathetic
>>
>>58783142
>>58783147
>>58783164

schizo jimmy the fud posting nigger.
>>
>>58783178
I'm not going to entertain you, retard. You have been compromised and there is nothing you can do or say. No one will take you seriously.
>>
>>58783178
you're almost there anon! now just type your question into the text bar of the tg and hit enter!
>>
>>58783180
>>58783181
wow, good chat guys. nothing weird at all. this is probably why nobody takes avi seriously as a project.
calling everyone else schizo while the team plays on many different alts and backstabs each other behind the scenes.
>>
File: 40pbtid.png (704 KB, 781x504)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
>>58783189
>>58783178
>>
>>58783199
I guess my consolation is knowing that nobody has over invested as much as the team right now. if this fails from all your incompetence and infighting its not me that goes broke.
>>
>>58783164
>so it was 34M split between a few wallets it seems. for indodex
Which, up until now, they said they never paid for. They always claimed the cex listed it on their own. Another fucking lie
>>
File: retardlander.png (353 KB, 568x512)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>58783189
>>58783205
>>
>>58783189
>nothing weird at all
what's weird is you spending this much time fudding and derailing the thread when you can have your question answered by the founder in probably under 5 minutes in the telegram.
>>
>>58783210
I like being able to say retarded faggot without catching bans. I bring up the questions I care about in the tg when I feel the need...but I'm not gonna read through the last thousand posts to catch up on whatever the fuck everyone is talking about.
>>
>>58782842
>So stixil admits to owning multiple avi wallets
did you seriously think they only have 1 wallet? they all have multiple small wallets they can dump whenever they want while making others believe they're holding
>>
>>58783217
if you're unable to talk to other people without saying nigger or faggot then you're already a lost cause and no one is going to take you seriously
>>
>>58783231
kek, check your own posts in this thread. faggot. I have always kept it respectful enough in the tg.
>>
>>58783217
>i bring up the questions i care about
judging by your post count this is something you care about
>not gonna read thousands of posts
you don't have to. type your question and tag stixil. that's all you have to do.
>>
>>58783247
>I like being able to say retarded faggot without catching bans
I guess I thought this implied you couldn't join the TG without resisting the urge to call them niggers.
I don't care what you say, faggot. I don't care what words you use.
You're a queer. You and I both know it. It's fine, femboys can be hot too. It's 2024. Plenty of medicines to make you look more girly and fuckable.
>>
look at these new people joining in to cause more fud. shitswap people are making new accounts to back up the bigger fudder. LMAO do better. Y'all are that scared to lose your "rep" on here as an AVI Fudder. They all went full retarded with AVI exposing them.
>>
>did you seriously think they only have 1 wallet?
Me? No. I always claimed they had side wallets but I could never prove it until now. The faggots who used to call me a schizo fudder are all coping now that it’s known the team has side wallets.
>>
my honest and charitable take is this: the team had good intentions starting out, but are inexperienced cryptobros. they got in over their head and have been struggling to keep momentum going. this doesn't inspire confidence. there's been a lot of half truths sold to baggies in the tg and we are fast approaching community capitulation. everyone knows it. if/when that happens there will be more team capitulation and then its truly over. coinbase learn and earn isn't a done deal...everything depends on them being able to actually ship the product they have been struggling to complete..because they are inexperienced. dev is a complete amatuer, but we've given them the benefit of the doubt...nothing has panned out so far though.
>>
>>58783271
crypto in a nutshell. this is why I rarely buy utility shitcoin anymore desu.
>>
>>58783271
inexperienced cryptobros are getting invited to exclusive Base seminars and 10/10 audit scores on their work? anon...
>>
>>58783279
yes, correct. original 10/10 audit score was mostly copy pasted optimism contracts. that wsa 4 months ago, and its taken them this long to get a UI to interact with them to work, only for the second audit to keep getting sent back with issues. they are inexperienced. its obvious to anyone with a brain. the drama here and in the tg reflects that too. I'm sure base would have liked to promote this project, but it so far hasn't materialized...it really is too bad.
>>
>>58783271
Only missing suggestion of some different token to swap in. I know it you know it everyone elese know it that you are that PAW jeet. its your personal vendeta now for your broken honor or whatever 3rd world belief is
>>
>>58783271
you think people are still going to listen to a person who have been fudding for 6+ months. You have no standing anymore. for someone who doesn't like avi spends a lot of time to spread lies here on biz. it's so sad to see.
>>
>>58783296
I mean ive been here for years and after seeing the nonstop disappointment from AVI, its safe to say im glad I didnt buy
>>
>>58783296
>>58783294
I don't know who you think I am... but I'm not. I have told no lies, only the truth as I see it. anyone with a brain can make up their own mind. what I have left in avi ( a lot less than I used to), I will let ride. I truly don't care anymore. there are many opportunities in crypto and I am doing just fine without needing this to work out.
>>
>>58783301
why are you here than? lmao to just fud. you just prove my point.
>>
>>58783291
the second audit has been returned one time with the findings which are almost completely remedied. That is a lie right there that it keeps getting sent back.
>>
>>58783306
Go cry in DMs clown
>>
WAS SAMI LYING OR IS MAGIC'S PERSONAL WALLET RED-BARON.ETH?? CAN I GET SOME ANSWERS???
>>
>>58783340
Does it really matter? Go find me any project with every single team member's crypto wallet doxxed lol.
>>
>>58783335
alright, call it a misunderstanding. I don't spend all day sharing my breakfast in the tg. the first audit was sent back in april... its almost august now. that's the problem I have. we aren't going to pretend like they blown through any reasonable timeline. its gotten ridiculous. do you still think people care about a bridge to base at this point? that would have been bullish in the spring, but the market has moved on. coinbase learn and earn is the only bullish thing I can see about avi anymore, but that isn't even a secured deal. it would be great if they pull it off, but going by what we've seen so far I think its unrealistic to keep pumping hopium on biz.
>>
kek you fuddy duddy retards got your shit kicked in live on the TG and you're STILL here trying to spin it in your favor.

you got called out, with receipts, it's over. stackie's private wallet was doxxed and wow big shocker it's a fucking nothinburger. you guys need to get back to your furry dog dick coins or whatever your next rug is.
>>
>>58783345
Because if red-baron.eth is Magic then he never sold so it's bullish but if feet pics is then it's bearish
>>
>>58783324
I mean you retards keep making threads for months so its hard to avoid and watch the shitshow kek
>>
>>58783340
I think both side are probably lying about different things desu.
>>
>>58783324
they're here because they got their shit pushed in LIVE in the TG and decided to run away and regroup in an echo chamber where they can fake engagement with a couple of free email services and cheap residential IPs as some sort of "own" of the project.

Darksisters, don't you have a gaydogbarackobama to launch and rug or something?
>>
>>58783365
It's called don't click on the threads lol

There are 100s of threads a day on biz. But you always come to AVIs threads. That's how everyone know we live in peoples heads rent free
>>
>>58783368
Uh, every single point the supposed pawbois had going for them was refuted with screenshots, chat logs and transaction hashes. There is literally nothing that was a "ha gotcha" from their side. Just take the L instead of trying to move the goal posts.
>>
>>58783345
>does it really matter?
In a project where the team claims to be transparent about everything? Yes…of course it fucking matters. Having to find out about the teams side wallets (that they supposedly never had) from some paw faggots that wanted to expose them, was the worst fucking way to find out. Their already fragile credibility is out the window at this point. Inexperienced doesn’t even begin to describe this team
>>
>>58783372
seethe loserfucks lmao
>>
>>58783376
only one side of the story is being told in the tg fyi. I've had ex team members sending me screenshots in my dms since yesterday before everything came out. its clear to me that avi has pissed off some early supporters who now want to see it fail. its also clear to me that the team has been buying/selling from many different wallets. neither are a great look. I don't think its as simple as what was explained in the tg...but I also don't care to peddle in other peoples drama.
>>
>>58783360
Keep moving the goal posts about what you are saying haha.
>>
>>58783383
yeah, okay. i'm the loser. Not the miserable person who just FUD for attention cause they cant get that in real-life lol
>>
>>58783377
They never claimed to be 100 % transparent about holdings. You want a couple copies of their bank statements too? Maybe their social security cards? Lmao.
>>
>>58783377
exactly.

if they had "won" then it would have mattered a whole lot.

arguing with psychopaths 101: when you win you're actually losing, and when we lose you're just seething and copeing plus actually we were only losing "ironically".
>>
Are you allow3d to post furry porn in the TG?
>>
>>58783391
I get that you are probably autistic and hyper fixated on literal translations, but no goal posts have been moved on my end.
>>
>>58783402
Nah just call it a misunderstanding on your part faggot larper
>>
>>58783389
what a way to move the goalposts. both sides had equal opportunity to make their cases.
unfortunately every time the dogdick token ceo or whatever the fuck he is opened his mouth it was instantly refuted and then become a case of "uh uh uh yeah well but what about what you DON'T know?! you only know what you do know because you don't know what you don't know so nerrrr".

if this isn't the case then show where doubt was sowed, but you can't, because it wasn't, you just want to rewrite history because you're actually just another darksister sockpuppet.

just like you were all too dumb to back up your chat history, and too dumb to make new wallets (literally free) and repeatedly scammed and rugged people using your doxed cex accounts that you don't know how to "clean", you're once again left holding a steaming doodoo in your hands trying to claim that when you're stuffing your mouth with it, it's actually a delicious snickers bar hmmm hmmm yum!
>>
>>58783291
>>58783291
it takes a 30 second glance at their audit or testnet to know it's not a copy/paste. And now you are making up this about the second audit too, with 46 posts on this thread. Cope, poornigger
>>
>>58783402
Projection thy name is darksister betty.

From the definition: "Moving the goalposts is an informal fallacy in which evidence presented in response to a specific claim is dismissed and some other (often greater) evidence is demanded. "

I just ignored everything that happened and will now claim that both sides were wrong since my side was originally wrong and it's much easier to claim the other side was also wrong.

Sorry about your other brain hemisphere and neurons being unused.
>>
Has Sami ever said anything true? That bitch boy Steves puppet will do anything for a little insider info from the team he's on.
>>
>>58783412
Also what kind of big brained dumb fuck criminal not only uses their doxed cex accounts, but asks on a third party communication platform how to commit fraud and launder money.

Jesus fuck I love these kinds of retards they always make for the best documentaries about dumbfuck criminals getting caught for stupid shit.
>>
>>58783429
Nah he just shit talks every project he's not in.
>>
>>58783429
what if sami is the biz schizo all along
>>
>>58783442
jokes on you, it's always been him
>>
>>58783442
of course the biz schizo is one guy with a hundred tabs and no social life. are you trying to tell me that there are literally tens of people who make 40+ posts per thread, for a project that is barely through 30m mcap?

you know what normal people do when they don't like a token? they sell it and move on with their life.

you know what not normal people do? pay for residential proxy accounts and then disposable gmail services to post infinitely on 4chan.

then again they probably aren't smart enough to figure that one out yet and just pay for the 4chan pass with the rugged funds every time they get banned lmfao
>>
>>58783397
>They never claimed to be 100 % transparent about holdings
And the point of the ens wallets was for….? Of course they claimed to be transparent about their holdings. Why are you coping so hard?
>>
>>58783438
he used to do this all the time in the lucky inu chat too. serious missoor cope
>>
Sami and POOjoka are just Steve henchmen trying to pretend the 800 holders the have on paw are real. Go look at the of paw chat and see what a true shit token is.
>>
>>58783475
"I have decided that I want to know everythig down to stixil's underwear size otherwise it does not fit my totally made up, totally unbinding, legally inadmissable, offer-exclusive definition of 100% transparency.

also i will totally gloss over the NON STOP RUGS that our team used to fund our project because HURRR STACKIE DIDN'T GET A DAO VOTE FOR A SWING TRADE REEEEEE"

This is how stupid you sound. Don't you feel dumb? You should ask chatgpt to give you a rating of 0 to dumb before you post again. the genepool would thrive without retards like you, but we all know you're too retarded to use a condom and fat girls need loving too so the inevitable is a bunch of retard clones running around acting just like you.
>>
>>58783377
I agree, it does matter to some extent. Seeing stix say he has sold off 1k here and there for bills was not a confidence booster. Not because it really mattered operationally but over the months I have been eased by his statements that he hasn’t sold anything. When you are assessing someone’s trustworthiness small details matter, esp when you have no background with them.
>>
>>58783547
I've been actively trading crypto since 2014. every project I've ever seen found out to be trading from hidden wallets ended up rugging. if you don't see it as being a red flag, you're probably a retarded newfag.
>>
File: my_normal_state.jpg (278 KB, 1024x1300)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
Trust me, what you're seeing now is my normal state.
>>
File: even_further_beyond.jpg (287 KB, 1024x1300)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
And THIS -- is to go---- even further beyond.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>58783586
like...how can you not see it as a problem? insiders with knowledge that hasn't been announced yet trading from personal wallets. makes sense that this dumped from the highs in hindsight desu. everyone thought the first audit meant the testnet and mainnet were almost ready. it got dumped very aggressively when the community thought that.... weird
>>
>>58783620
sami go drink a beer, this is getting tiring
>>
>>58783628
nobodies coming to save the chart anon and this is why. you smug faggots act like everything is fine while the ship is sinking.
>>
>>58783645

gonna shove that chart up your dad's ass, then shove your dad up your ass.
>>
>>58783547
All that and you still haven’t answered the question
>>
>>58783645
your project is literally at an all time low against ETH, great job
>>
>>58783664
>calls fudders schizo
>thinks everyone is the same retard
take your meds faggot
>>
>>58783574
and you have projects link chain link that dump millions at a time on binance during a bear market. but you're right, i think dev should be homeless, much more work will get done then
>>
>>58783670
you've been replying to this thread for 27 hours straight
>>
>>58783681
yeah totally... I haven't slept in however many days this thread has been up. sorry, some of us don't switch ids every hour.
>>
>>58783475
That is for the allocation from being on team. None of which has been sold besides one bad apple who is now out.
>>
>>58783372
you belong on reddit
>>
dumping at midnight pst
>>
Wtf is pawswap?? So the schizo thats been buzzing around for months is actually a malicious agent from a literal who project? The fuk is this lmao
>>
>>58783858
apparently some people have infinite time on their hands
>>
Jesus Christ I just finished the TG review.
>some nobody project mad at aviator because their founders tried to help them
>nobody project was a shibaswap liquidity farm
>nobody project schitzos mad at schitzel and magic for actually making something instead of helping them farm eth
>the dude from that project was asking how to launder money through exchanges after setting up a listing and coin rabbit at the same time
>nobody project tanked in price and the schitzo cult bag holders blame aviator team
>jobless poorfags spend a literal year on biz nonstop fudding because aviator isn't a farm
OMGWTF
But now we have strudel's wallet and he's a link marine so unironically we should sell
>>
File: Cat binance.jpg (125 KB, 768x1024)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
Catcoin listing on binance (check african twitter)
Prepare for lowcap 1000x
>>
>>58783595
>>58783605
kek
based
>>
File: IMG_3931.jpg (958 KB, 1170x2176)
958 KB
958 KB JPG
Fuck im overinvested. Stixil coping and lying in the chat.
Only one team member going crazy and we are under 10m.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
>>
File: 1715993408281036.png (32 KB, 217x163)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>58784479
even if you werent esl, this still wouldnt work
a whole year wasted seething over this
>>
>>58784479
Stfu Sami
>>
>>58782983
Yeah..... they aren't

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.