[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gox.png (8 KB, 293x155)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
10 years of MtGox FUD all ending
Yesterday saw a big portion of their coins being distributed to people and the market barely dumped
It's over for goxFUD
>>
>>58778251
Did they got the btc back or just the cash value at the time in btc price today?
>>
>>58778251
i don't know what anyone expected really
the gox coins are less than 1% of supply, even if everyone market sold at the exact same time there'd be a few short term liquidity problems then it'd be fine the next day
>>
>>58778261
From the 100% coins that they had in the exchange, they are getting 21% back: 15% in coins (BTC/BCH), 6% in cash. The cash part has been distributed since December last year and mostly done. Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>58778269
I am a newfag
If i was aware of crypto years ago i would be living in a house like Tony Montana's today
>>
>>58778275
My given percentages were a simplification of the process and there are nuances. Different people opted for different reimbursement options, but that is the average experience that is happening. Currently they are getting back 15% in coins
Looks like 90k BTC still to be distributed to people:
>https://platform.arkhamintelligence.com/explorer/entity/mt-gox

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.