[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tfw (2).jpg (105 KB, 633x758)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
how do I escape wageslavery?
>>
>>58778916
Define wageslavery first.
>>
>>58778916
Gambling your savings in crypto while wagecucking a six figure job.
>>
>>58778916
Financial freedom is achieved when your outgoings are less than your incomings.

Your options are either to reduce your outgoings to match your incomings or to increase your income to match your outgoings. I'd recommend the latter because there's only so much you can reduce in expenses before your quality of life suffers. Once you've chosen which path to focus on, you can decide what you can trade for the currency of your time and place.

If you can trade your time and labor, then do that. If you have skills of the mind, then use those. Ultimately, your body can perform almost any task you set it to. The challenge lies in deciding how to spend your time, which is the most precious thing in the world. My final recommendation is to find an occupation that satisfies you and makes you feel rewarded. Then, whatever income you get from that, you can live on it and be happy.

Escaping wage slavery by suddenly becoming rich almost never actually makes you happier and can often destroy you. You need to become the kind of person who earns wealth. Despite what some might say online, our society tends to reward better people with more wealth, and those who suddenly acquire wealth without the necessary mindset or skills often lose it.
>>
>>58778916
I'm on the brink of escaping with a bullet
tired of being poor and starting to get tired of trying

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.