[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1690460909824538.jpg (686 KB, 841x842)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
>Buy BTC, it dumps. Sell, it immediatly pumps (sold at 55k)
>Buy alts, they drastically dump and don't pump back to previous levels when BTC pumps
>Buy shitcoins, down 20% in an hour (KAMA), while over 50% down after 2 measly days (chatAi)
>all gains made this year swinging evaporated
At this point staking USDT is the only way I can make money. Please tell me I'm not the only retard whose portfolio is bleeding like a schoolgirl in her period in a gym class. I'm so tired of this shit market. I buy the dips, maybe see a 5 to 10% profit, and then they dump horribly, so many weeks wasted. I can't even take a shower or cook something because I must watch the fucking charts. I miss the old days when everything pumped and the question was sell at 20% profit or wait a week for maybe more
>>
File: of_course.png (66 KB, 1697x648)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
why are you trying to time the market day by day?
buy in the green days and sell in the yellow days, no? just look at the distance in time from the halving and you only need to login like 2 times every 4 years
are people unironically unaware of this? bitcoin is a IQ test
next yellow days are around october 2025 btw
>>
>>58779216
>buy BTC
>never sell it
>????????
>sats!
>>
>>58779255
I still have 1 btc bought at 19k back in 2022, I will not sell it, but still fuck this gay little market. I knew BTC was going to dump back to 55k after the "halving" but i could have never foreseen that alts were going to be obliterated beyond any reasonable prediction . Some are at 2022 bear market levels , shit like ENJ at 2021 pre pump levels, imagine that
>>
>>58779239
>https://charts.bitbo.io/stock-to-flow/
sounds great but you're missing the fact that you'll miss out a lot of gains by waiting the line to be green again
>>
>>58779216
Bitcoin is a long term hold unless you millions of dollars to throw to trade? You are not that rich anon. Stop trading long term investments dummy
>>
>>58779216
>staking
Staking is a solid side hustle on top of traditional investments. No matter what the market's doing, it's helped me chill on selling, and ngl, it's working for me. I'm gonna add Push Protocol as soon as its API staking drops.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.