[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: trillion.jpg (75 KB, 970x432)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
What if I bought one of these and then Zimbabwe got their shit together?
>>
>>58779573
you were the missing liquidity! Thank you ser village is not hungry anymore!
>>
>>58779573
The real ones are selling for like $200 on ebay. So had you stacked like 10k of the bills when they were basically worthless, you would have made bank.
If the USD ever hyperinflates, I'd fill an empty bedroom with their notes and let them sit for a decade or two.
>>
>>58779573
>>58779597
They wouldn't be considered valid after they reset the currency.
>>
>>58779604
This is a good opportunity for you to practice your reading comprehension!
>>
>>58779573
If a country gets its shit together inflation falls to a normal level. You're talking about massive deflation, which is also problematic. A country that recovers from hyper-inflation still has to deal with its inflated currency, typically by issuing a new currency or new denominations
>>
>>58779597
Like confederate money from the civil war
It’s worth a ton now but was used to keep people warm
>>
>>58779597
Really? I bought one on ebay in 2012 and sent it to Ron Paul and he sent it back signed
>>
>>58781178
So based of him
He’s the real conservative candidate this country should be pushing for
>>
>>58779604
are you really this dumb?
>>
>>58779573
They usually end up redecimalizing making old notes invalid.
>>
>>58781916
You mean they'd just say fuck you and take away my trillions?
>>
>>58781916
It doesn’t matter you stupid fuck. The money is worth more than the dollar value anyway because they’ve been sold as collectibles for years. I swear some of you are bots or don’t read the thread at all
>>
>>58779573
Don't these have an expiration date on them?
>>
>>58781914
>>58782050
>RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why does /biz/ attract so many of you ragefags lol. Take a deep breath and put your phone down
>>
>>58781914
>Can't even elaborate why but calls facts dumb.
Are you a retarded faggot?
>>
>>58782083
>>58782738
What the fuck is wrong with these same fags?
You two can’t both be this dumb
>>
>>58779597

(((they're))) never going to admit to hyperinflation
>>
>>58782050
Fucking braindead. Nobody will buy your shitty collectibles when everything goes down the shitter. Not even for decades afterwards. There has to be enough wealth and economic prosperity among the population that the people start to collect rare old things. And those things are typically old stuff that was once worthless and takes multiple decades sometimes even hundreds of years to gain a mentionable value. No, your dollars will not be valuable collectibles any time soon and no, the population won't have any fucking money to buy your stupid 10 year old dollar notes, but food and other necessities to survive.
>>
>>58782762
I'm not samefagging I just joined here, genius
>>
>>58782050
>>58782762
you are both retarded.
the point of this thread clearly is not whether it makes for a good collectible or not.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.