[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: leapoffaith.jpg (21 KB, 280x355)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
im finally gonna leap into crypto after lurking here for a while.

any advice or some words on the subject would be appreciated thanks /biz
>>
good luck
my only advice: sell in Q4 2025 even if you don't reach your targets, it will crash in 2026 (but selling before is also wrong)
>>
>>58780024
>/biz
Lurk moar newfag, you should've bought Bitcoin last year.
>>
>>58780024
Be ready to ape FUN dip as one of your first investments, and for a quick 5x that’ll ensue
>>
>>58780024
Get in on the ground floor of something.

Unless you can't. Then just DCA.
>>
File: goingup.png (94 KB, 280x355)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
Op here also i had a question, i don't really have that big of a capital, is it still possible to make some bread ?

i mean what's a good capital to have if you wanna invest and actually make some profit ?
>>
>>58780050
what do you mean by ape fun ?
>>
>>58780045
already saw the yellow days where in q4 2025 so im getting ready for that but i'll wait for some of the alt to get to ground floor
>>
>>58780089
1 million United States dollars is about the minimum you'd want to start out with. All you need is a 100x and then you've made it.
>>
>>58780089
>i mean what's a good capital to have if you wanna invest and actually make some profit ?
take it a loan so big that you can comfortably pay the monthly rate and either go all-in the moment you have the money transferred to your account or DCA you way up, depending how much pressure you're able to take before you panic sell because that's not what you want to do
>>
>>58780024
op here also last question but is it better to buy an expensive coin or memes one that are cheap af ?
anyway thank you all for the replies big love
>>
>>58780024
>any advice or some words on the subject would be appreciated thanks /biz
Don't ever listen to whatever /biz/ tells you. You'll remain poor for the rest of your life.
>>
>>58780058
Don't listen to this idiot. You only know what the ground floor is in hindsight.
>>
File: 1678120460351863.jpg (189 KB, 1600x1600)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>58780024
diversify your folio, btc for mains, superverse for web3 gaming shenanigans
eth for sub main
bnb for staking shenanigans on binance
have fun
>>
Put 80-90% of your money into Bitcoin, ETH and Link. Gamble 10-20% and feed profits into BEL. It's all going to come crashing down, you want most your money in projects that will recover. You won't time the top. You won't time the bottom. You need to do your own research. You've already been fed absolute horseshit advice itt and the only was you're going to know is if you are educated enough yourself to spot the bullshit.
Spend the next few months on this shit, get autistically involved, stop vidya for this period and use this time to learn. Learn exchanges. Learn wallets. Learn the ins and outs. If you do this, you will make life changing money.. and I'm not blowing smoke up your ass, I'm taking from personal experience.
>>
>>58780714
damn thanks man love you no homo
>>
File: 1717798478226701.png (294 KB, 489x378)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
looks like the Bogadoffs faked their death, they got OP good.
>>
File: i.imgflip.png (338 KB, 558x499)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
Noooo don't undo yourself you don't have any $marv yet aha
>>
>>58780024
Keep lurking until you don't have to ask retarded questions
>>
>>58780024
my advice: don't be lazy. learn about the tech yourself and don't allow someone to decide plays for you, or you *WILL* be taken advantage of at some point. you must put the work in yourself. good luck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.